Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 61380
-
04-16-26 15:44 #60555Senior Member

Posts: 222Hmm
I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.
Originally Posted by NightWolfe
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:39 #60554Senior Member

Posts: 647Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 10:11 #60553Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Gabby
So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:22 #60552Senior Member

Posts: 1318Gabby hunters
Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.
-
04-15-26 08:51 #60551Senior Member

Posts: 540In the afternoon around 7:00 pm.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 06:38 #60550Senior Member

Posts: 114What time did you find Susan?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 01:55 #60549Senior Member

Posts: 422Good on you man. Knew you'd pull thru with decent pics. I've gone up around the Walmart on wash blvd to see if I maybe could catch her a few months back. Glad she's still around because I definitely wanted to see if she's as good as you say she is. Need to check Susan off my white girl creampie list LOL.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Lily just looks & sounds like she's a mess. As much as I'd love to fuck an Asian girl she's just not it for me. I got to make a move up to Garrison & find suki but I don't know that area well.
-
04-15-26 01:02 #60548Senior Member

Posts: 530Jessica
She's still drinks heavy but that doesn't stop her from a stellar show. I get a room and a 5th and some grass and food and she fucks my brains out all night and I give her 50.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 22:44 #60547Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes, that's the one. I should've mentioned that she agreed to the BBBJ because she upsold me from 40 to 50 but I agreed upfront that there'd be no cim. Although a lot of guys on the forum feel the need to have these girls swallow, I could care less. But she couldn't stay awake to even finish the job, and cfs that was to follow never happened. A waste of a Jackson.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 21:33 #60546Senior Member

Posts: 540Lily & Susan
Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.
She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.
Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
-
04-14-26 18:56 #60545Senior Member

Posts: 32Gia back?
That is definitely her. Anyone know if she is back in action?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:34 #60544Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:46 #60543Senior Member

Posts: 100Katt & Dominique from Last Night
I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.
-
04-14-26 11:42 #60542Senior Member

Posts: 328She has been in and out of the hospital multiple times recently but won't stay in. She checks out to her high.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:56 #60541Senior Member

Posts: 631Sasha / Natasha
She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.
She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.
I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.










Reply With Quote



