Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 21030
-
04-20-26 20:35 #20475Senior Member

Posts: 77My preference is CE Comfort. Mia and Keke are both great. Each different skill sets and offerings.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
Super had a Mimi there a while ago who was great, but she's been gone for a while and I have not seen a girl close to her since. I keep trying every now and again.
-
04-20-26 19:26 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 780Comfort is Korean and Super is Chinese. Your experience will be decided by the therapist at both. I've been to Comfort three times and saw Mia all three times and was well satisfied. Been to Super one time and haven't been back. Since they apparently have different girls I'll most likely give them another shot. As with all YMMV.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:07 #20473Senior Member

Posts: 68Super vs CE Comfort
Anyone want to chime in with a comparison of these 2 Kannapolis locations? I have read several reviews of each but I am curious as to which one is your preferred location. I will be in that area with some free time and would like to make the most of it.
-
04-20-26 13:55 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 49Super Kannapolis
I know someone had mentioned that they were planning on adding a table shower, any new info on that?
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
I haven't been working out in Kannapolis for a while but was thinking about making a trip on my day off, have always had good results with the spas out there, just would love having a shower as well.
-
04-20-26 08:36 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 77Super Spa 2 new girls
I had another Dream of Super spa in Kannapolis last week.
I heard that they got 2 new girls. I asked for an appointment and headed that way.
I got CiCi. She had pretty face; real dolled up had a cute personality and pretty flirty. Not an athletic build but not larger by any means. The massage was pretty standard nothing to write home about a little teasing before the flip and after the oil rub down, but not a lot prior.
On the flip she noticed jr and gave him some nice teasing then started what I wanted while in her hand. I only wanted a L1 so I said that, but the donation out. CiCi went and got a cover and came back and gave me a nice Covered BJ. She asked that I get up and she got down and gave me a standing Covered BJ. I got back on the table after a few and she finished me with a HJ.
CiCi was super nice, I may have another dream in a few weeks to try out the other girl there. If / when I do I'll report back.
-
04-19-26 19:08 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 94(Un) Lucky Spa
Swung by Lucky, as I was in the area. Only woman working was Cici. Older, short, big head, not attractive. One eye seemed lazy.
Got on the table, asked for soft and she essentially just tickled by body. I asked for a little more pressure and she used oil and gave a chaotic massage. She had no middle ground between soft and medium pressure. It was either feathering my skin, or what felt like her digging into back like she was searching for shells in the sand.
I also just had my back waxed and she purposely picked at any hair that was growing in wrong. That killed any mood that was hanging on life support.
In between answering every phone call that came in and knuckling my bones, I couldn't even get a chub. I finally called it and jokingly said "I should give you a massage and show you what pressure I mean. " I laughed and within ten seconds she took her clothes off and asked for a massage. Fuck it, what the hell. Gave her a 15 minute massage, never got close to being hard, tipped light, and hit the road.
Also, some guy called and she had him on speak phone. He asked if they had a table shower and she said yes even though they don't. He's not going to be happy.
Such a random experience. Never again!
-
04-19-26 08:27 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 439Well, I suppose that's one way to build post history. In his defense, my last three AMP posts were for Comfort.
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 19:31 #20468Senior Member

Posts: 960You are very very loyal to Apple Spa!
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 14:03 #20467Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nana. She's the best!
-
04-18-26 13:59 #20466Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nana. She's the best!
-
04-18-26 13:43 #20465Regular Member

Posts: 8Best of best Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nanarae. She's the best!
-
04-17-26 19:37 #20464Regular Member

Posts: 49Is this a review based on girls there last year? I'm confused?
Originally Posted by Azmm71
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:53 #20463Regular Member

Posts: 11A Therapy
Do not know why they have no phone number now, Guess it is what it is. I had visited last year, took a chance and rolled up for a walk in. Had an amazing time with Kim. Table shower, amazing massage, and all the extra's were spectacular.
Tiny pretty Korean, probably in her 30's. Great attitude.
Tryon and Arrowood. Shopping center next to Bojangles.
-
04-17-26 14:42 #20462Regular Member

Posts: 8Comfort Kannapolis
Had anther dream at Comfort. .8 for hr. Good massage on my back. I rotated early to spend a little extra time on my front. On the flip I again asked for no oil. She knew right away and didn't hesitate. She took her time and was rewarded accordingly. I do believe that there is more on the table and will try a little harder next time. Until then, sweet dreams.
-
04-17-26 12:38 #20461Senior Member

Posts: 7334It must be a burden to be hung like a mule. I am glad I don't have that problem. If she couldn't take it, I bet it is a problem with a lot of women.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





