Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 33034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31909
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from providers that post fully nudes, usually an LEO honeytrap or scammer. Most providers are trying to keep a low profile and won't even text explicitly let alone post a pic.

    I'd stay away.
    I thought the opposite. I always thought Uncle LEO would never use nudes in an ad?

  2. #31908
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    I stay away from providers that post fully nudes, usually an LEO honeytrap or scammer. Most providers are trying to keep a low profile and won't even text explicitly let alone post a pic.

    I'd stay away.

  3. #31907
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    You can absolutely get BBFSCIP WITH Bella Lynn.

    Be a respectful gentleman & when she reaches out because she's in need of some assistance you are in a position to leave your egg whites dripping from her.
    I believe she had a bf an keeps that activity on the low. Keep that to the inbox to minimize drama and keep her around.

  4. #31906

    Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly update

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    So tried getting a hold of her. Confirm the 150 upcharge 50. Comms are horrible, real bad attitude when I could get through, and just felt like perhaps someone else is running the show. Don't waste your time.
    Absolutely not worth time or rate. Between the horrible communication and attitude. I also suspect there's a pimp involved. Either way she's a skip!

  5. #31905

    Confirm Game Player

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and requested directions. She couldn't give me a direct answer and had a really unpleasant attitude. She kept saying "Windsor" but no location in Windsor. Her phone was also breaking up during the call. With that said, I'm no longer interested in her service. Obviously very young and inexperienced.

    I also could barely make out what her rates were due to the her phone.

    I think $150 for QV and extra $50 for BBFSCIP?
    So tried getting a hold of her. Confirm the 150 upcharge 50. Comms are horrible, real bad attitude when I could get through, and just felt like perhaps someone else is running the show. Don't waste your time.

  6. #31904

    Box Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox full need to empty.
    Thanks for letting me know.

  7. #31903

    Deposit Scammer. Selena aka Lena aka Pretty Lil Freak aka Sexcc Lil Lena

    Selena aka Lena aka Pretty Lil Freak aka Sexcc Lil Lena.

    This one advertises an OF page (selenavalvina) on her ad. She posts all over the country with changing phone numbers. Reverse image search shows other ads/numbers. The two ads below posted Friday in CT and MI. Concludes her texts with "Deposit ready?" Plenty of flags. Verizon iPhone out of Detroit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...s/284028926855
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/205853948
    313-XXX-3443
    443-XXX-9142
    312-XXX-5268
    708-XXX-1512
    248-XXX-5688

    PS: if you post numbers, please redact just middle 3 digits, so we can search by the last 4 digits. Keep the standard to help others. Thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6888.jpg‎   IMG_6884.jpg‎   IMG_6885.jpg‎   IMG_6886.jpg‎   IMG_6887.jpg‎  

    IMG_6896.jpg‎  

  8. #31902

    Tess

    Saw her recently, yawn, she couldn't be less enthusiastic unless she were a blow up doll.

    Typical pig sty house is all sorts of disarray long story short, she layed there like my wife. So uninvolved, she is ok in that you can do whatever you want but she was dead weight as I had a dildo in her ass and was plowing her while she was checking her diabetes levels. I kinda lost my enthusiasm, she did suck me off until I busted in her mouth,. I essentially had to hold her head and manipulate her head. It was like masturbating with a mannequins head, I'm done with her. If I wanted to bang a disinterested old hag, I'd just stay home.

  9. #31901
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    She also does doubles with Bella the massage (only-no FS) gal.
    You can absolutely get BBFSCIP WITH Bella Lynn.

    Be a respectful gentleman & when she reaches out because she's in need of some assistance you are in a position to leave your egg whites dripping from her.

  10. #31900

    Westsideguy-Empty Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Looking For info if anyone has it.
    Mailbox full need to empty.

  11. #31899

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Looking For info if anyone has it.
    Where did you get these pics from and what city does she advertise in? It looks like a provider I was seeing recently. She said she doesn't do drugs, but has signs of demons and was tweaking on me one day. You can DM me if you prefer, too.

  12. #31898

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy looks like a poorly packed suitcase.
    Literally made me laugh out loud!

  13. #31897

    I'm thinking Arby's

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    Her pussy looks like a poorly packed suitcase.

  14. #31896
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    Nah this one sketchy. Phone number changes like daily, and rates are too low for the looks.

  15. #31895

    Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    I contacted her and requested directions. She couldn't give me a direct answer and had a really unpleasant attitude. She kept saying "Windsor" but no location in Windsor. Her phone was also breaking up during the call. With that said, I'm no longer interested in her service. Obviously very young and inexperienced.

    I also could barely make out what her rates were due to the her phone.

    I think $150 for QV and extra $50 for BBFSCIP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape