Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 33027
-
04-17-26 21:07 #31902Senior Member

Posts: 982Tess
Saw her recently, yawn, she couldn't be less enthusiastic unless she were a blow up doll.
Typical pig sty house is all sorts of disarray long story short, she layed there like my wife. So uninvolved, she is ok in that you can do whatever you want but she was dead weight as I had a dildo in her ass and was plowing her while she was checking her diabetes levels. I kinda lost my enthusiasm, she did suck me off until I busted in her mouth,. I essentially had to hold her head and manipulate her head. It was like masturbating with a mannequins head, I'm done with her. If I wanted to bang a disinterested old hag, I'd just stay home.
-
04-17-26 20:49 #31901Senior Member

Posts: 982You can absolutely get BBFSCIP WITH Bella Lynn.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
Be a respectful gentleman & when she reaches out because she's in need of some assistance you are in a position to leave your egg whites dripping from her.
-
04-17-26 18:26 #31900Senior Member

Posts: 598Westsideguy-Empty Mailbox
Mailbox full need to empty.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:37 #31899Senior Member

Posts: 90Looks familiar
Where did you get these pics from and what city does she advertise in? It looks like a provider I was seeing recently. She said she doesn't do drugs, but has signs of demons and was tweaking on me one day. You can DM me if you prefer, too.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:26 #31898Senior Member

Posts: 929Lol
Literally made me laugh out loud!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 14:18 #31897Banned Member

Posts: 495I'm thinking Arby's
Her pussy looks like a poorly packed suitcase.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:54 #31896Senior Member

Posts: 50Nah this one sketchy. Phone number changes like daily, and rates are too low for the looks.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:29 #31895Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly UPDATE
I contacted her and requested directions. She couldn't give me a direct answer and had a really unpleasant attitude. She kept saying "Windsor" but no location in Windsor. Her phone was also breaking up during the call. With that said, I'm no longer interested in her service. Obviously very young and inexperienced.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
I also could barely make out what her rates were due to the her phone.
I think $150 for QV and extra $50 for BBFSCIP?
-
04-17-26 09:41 #31894Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly
Does anybody have any experience with this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385
860-709-XXXX.
Photo attached.
-
04-17-26 09:24 #31893Senior Member

Posts: 607Contacted some time ago to set up appointment, insisted on deposit with major geto attitude that turned me off.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I could not find any reviews at that time.
-
04-17-26 04:39 #31892Senior Member

Posts: 492Total Bot!
I saw these pictures. They do not belong to this number as I spoke to her before when she was in MA. So at first thought it was her but about 4 texts in. You can tell.
-
04-17-26 04:34 #31891Senior Member

Posts: 492Anyone Know Her?
Looking For info if anyone has it.
-
04-16-26 15:47 #31890Banned Member

Posts: 495Intel Needed
Has anybody seen Vanessa from Tryst?
This one: https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-129.
She looks banging.
Any and all insight is appreciated; be it good bad or indifferent.
Thanks.
-
04-16-26 15:00 #31889Senior Member

Posts: 83My very first post on 1/19/21 asked about her and any info. The post got no response. So I went in blind and TOFTT and posted about it on 2/5/21. To those who saw her in response to my post, you're very welcome. Could others have partaken before and not posted about it? Sure. Maybe some of you even did (and shame on you for that) But I will take credit for introducing her to this board. If you want to say that's not "discovering" someone, it strikes me as pedantic and nit-picky. I don't see any point in discussing it, but if you really want to, send me a DM as that convo doesn't belong on this board.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 10:30 #31888Senior Member

Posts: 1531Good point. Didn't see the previous post.
Originally Posted by Lurker44
[View Original Post]
Hope Jade stays good for those that want her.









Reply With Quote





