Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 33028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31903

    Deposit Scammer. Selena aka Lena aka Pretty Lil Freak aka Sexcc Lil Lena

    Selena aka Lena aka Pretty Lil Freak aka Sexcc Lil Lena.

    This one advertises an OF page (selenavalvina) on her ad. She posts all over the country with changing phone numbers. Reverse image search shows other ads/numbers. The two ads below posted Friday in CT and MI. Concludes her texts with "Deposit ready?" Plenty of flags. Verizon iPhone out of Detroit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...s/284028926855
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/205853948
    313-XXX-3443
    443-XXX-9142
    312-XXX-5268
    708-XXX-1512
    248-XXX-5688

    PS: if you post numbers, please redact just middle 3 digits, so we can search by the last 4 digits. Keep the standard to help others. Thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6888.jpg‎   IMG_6884.jpg‎   IMG_6885.jpg‎   IMG_6886.jpg‎   IMG_6887.jpg‎  

    IMG_6896.jpg‎  

  2. #31902

    Tess

    Saw her recently, yawn, she couldn't be less enthusiastic unless she were a blow up doll.

    Typical pig sty house is all sorts of disarray long story short, she layed there like my wife. So uninvolved, she is ok in that you can do whatever you want but she was dead weight as I had a dildo in her ass and was plowing her while she was checking her diabetes levels. I kinda lost my enthusiasm, she did suck me off until I busted in her mouth,. I essentially had to hold her head and manipulate her head. It was like masturbating with a mannequins head, I'm done with her. If I wanted to bang a disinterested old hag, I'd just stay home.

  3. #31901
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    She also does doubles with Bella the massage (only-no FS) gal.
    You can absolutely get BBFSCIP WITH Bella Lynn.

    Be a respectful gentleman & when she reaches out because she's in need of some assistance you are in a position to leave your egg whites dripping from her.

  4. #31900

    Westsideguy-Empty Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Looking For info if anyone has it.
    Mailbox full need to empty.

  5. #31899

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Looking For info if anyone has it.
    Where did you get these pics from and what city does she advertise in? It looks like a provider I was seeing recently. She said she doesn't do drugs, but has signs of demons and was tweaking on me one day. You can DM me if you prefer, too.

  6. #31898

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy looks like a poorly packed suitcase.
    Literally made me laugh out loud!

  7. #31897

    I'm thinking Arby's

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    Her pussy looks like a poorly packed suitcase.

  8. #31896
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    Nah this one sketchy. Phone number changes like daily, and rates are too low for the looks.

  9. #31895

    Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    I contacted her and requested directions. She couldn't give me a direct answer and had a really unpleasant attitude. She kept saying "Windsor" but no location in Windsor. Her phone was also breaking up during the call. With that said, I'm no longer interested in her service. Obviously very young and inexperienced.

    I also could barely make out what her rates were due to the her phone.

    I think $150 for QV and extra $50 for BBFSCIP?

  10. #31894

    Re: Wet & ready bby Bare and Fetish friendly

    Does anybody have any experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/852426292385

    860-709-XXXX.

    Photo attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260417_093758_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  11. #31893
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Vanessa from Tryst?

    This one: https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-129.

    She looks banging.

    Any and all insight is appreciated; be it good bad or indifferent.

    Thanks.
    Contacted some time ago to set up appointment, insisted on deposit with major geto attitude that turned me off.

    I could not find any reviews at that time.

  12. #31892

    Total Bot!

    I saw these pictures. They do not belong to this number as I spoke to her before when she was in MA. So at first thought it was her but about 4 texts in. You can tell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9948.JPG‎   9948k.JPG‎   9948kk.JPG‎  

  13. #31891

    Anyone Know Her?

    Looking For info if anyone has it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9516.JPG‎   9516j.JPG‎  

  14. #31890

    Intel Needed

    Has anybody seen Vanessa from Tryst?

    This one: https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-129.

    She looks banging.

    Any and all insight is appreciated; be it good bad or indifferent.

    Thanks.

  15. #31889
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I would like to clarify that there is no new Mulan. Regarding the original post, writing a review and discovering someone are two distinct matters. Mulan was posting advertisements on STG well before any reviews were shared on this forum.
    My very first post on 1/19/21 asked about her and any info. The post got no response. So I went in blind and TOFTT and posted about it on 2/5/21. To those who saw her in response to my post, you're very welcome. Could others have partaken before and not posted about it? Sure. Maybe some of you even did (and shame on you for that) But I will take credit for introducing her to this board. If you want to say that's not "discovering" someone, it strikes me as pedantic and nit-picky. I don't see any point in discussing it, but if you really want to, send me a DM as that convo doesn't belong on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape