Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1094
-
05-06-26 13:54 #989Senior Member

Posts: 94They text me when new girls come in. Anna looks just like her pics. Sweet girl. Lots of eye contact. Great demeanor, , BBBJ. Lots of BBBJ. She asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth or from fkng. I said fkng but I should have done both LOL. Again lots of eye contact and interaction and she is gorgeous. Decent massage.
Originally Posted by PDX101
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 14:01 #988Regular Member

Posts: 18Bella from Mei Mei Asian Massage
Rolled in not really looking for the full rodeo. Just wanted something quick and chill. Was greeted at the door by Bella. She looked late 20's with a petite frame.
Went for the half hour for 50 and donation was 80. She gave a great massage much better than the ones I've had at some other places. Focused on the areas I talked about and she didn't just go through the motions and used proper techniques. She did some teasing as she focused on my butt and legs. On the flip she did the rub and tug on junior. She did well stroking it and teasing the boys at the same time. Busted my nut and she cleaned me up with a warm towel.
-
04-27-26 11:41 #987Senior Member

Posts: 632Thank you
For the review. Their posts state they offer dfk, BBBJ and BBFS but I had my doubts. The shop is too exposed for me.
Originally Posted by GasmAddict
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 02:05 #986Senior Member

Posts: 996Work had me up north so I made an excuse to stop into venus to see if Candy was still around. Lot was empty at noon on a Sunday. Chubby gal cam out to meet but I asked for candy and she came out.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
She is still small and tight. Got a good hard massage. She insisted on giving me extra massage time since she remembered our last couple of times were cut short because I only had a short stop before my next meeting. On the flip it was a nice CBJ and CFS. She is small maybe 5 foot and 100 lbs. I was able to pick her up and mover her easily around the room. Table. Wall. Couch. Etc.
Paid 1. 8 with house fee and tip. But she handed me back. 2 since we go way back. Wished she was in closer but glad she is still around.
-
04-20-26 20:02 #985Senior Member

Posts: 278Angela? Mei Mei Asian Spa, Vancouver WA
About 5'3 cute legs, average Asian ass, B cups, cute face for her age.
Wasn't in the mood for full service wanted a good HJ.
Came in and a fairly hot chick in black leather answered the door. Popped into the bathroom and a different chick in short shorts took me to a room. The original chick was slightly hotter, but had zero skin exposed. So I didn't mind the chick in the daisy dukes bringing me to the room even though she was probably 5-10 years older.
Opted for a half hour for 50. Excellent massage delivered for 20 minutes. Lots of teasing of the ass crack and balls. Flip comes and I am standing at attention. Asks for her tip. I went for 50 more. She scoffed. Offered 70, she wanted 100. Not my best negotiation but we settled at 90 more, 140 total. Excellent HJ begins. I asked about BBJ she starts rambling about money and condoms. I asked for no condom and she is still asking for the moon for a CBJ. So I told her never mind just a HJ.
She strokes it well, works the balls, moves to the 2 handed twisty technique. I rubbed her ass so fully under her shorts I could feel her pubic hair. I was backed up and blasted a good nut. Hot towel cleanup and I wandered into the night wishing I'd negotiated better, before she had my hard dick in her hand. Rookie move, but it'd been awhile since I went to a level 1 AMP.
-
04-18-26 11:57 #984Regular Member

Posts: 11I had a visit there. Not a bad massage. CBJ and FS were on the menu. FS was 2. The provider's (sorry, I do not recall the name) oral skills were not doing it for me at the time, upgraded to FS and enjoyed the time, but the fake boobs were a little too hard.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
The entry is quite exposed.
-
04-18-26 02:55 #983Senior Member

Posts: 996I stopped in there a few months ago for recon. It was during lunch and there was a crowd at the food truck out front.
Originally Posted by PuntBagger
[View Original Post]
I walked in the back door and it leads to the garage. Met with some plain janes cooking Chinese food or fried fish. I didn't opt to stay based on what I saw but left stinking even though I was only there for less then a minute. Can't blame them though for cooking lunch.
Location is far though so maybe your best option if that's the closest to you.
-
04-17-26 11:01 #982Senior Member

Posts: 632Toftt
Maybe you can take one for the team and post a report. I dont like the busy location with the lunch truck watching everyone going into the spa.
Originally Posted by PuntBagger
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 00:14 #981Regular Member

Posts: 6Sunshine Spa 117th beta?
Anyone have any info on Sunshine Spa on NE 117th? Can't seem to find any discussion about it in this forum, unless its known by another name.
-
04-13-26 19:28 #980Senior Member

Posts: 190No Luck
I've stopped by 3 times. Nothing but grannies.
Originally Posted by Viscant
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 14:55 #979Senior Member

Posts: 36MeiMei
Been there twice and both times got as far as CBJ and topless handy. Both times they were wearing spanx and top.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 02:03 #978Senior Member

Posts: 996Thanks for the review. Unless you are only looking for a legit massage, That place sounds boring and not worth the time or $.
Originally Posted by Viscant
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 02:36 #977Senior Member

Posts: 47Bella at Mei Mei Asian Massage Spa
Walked in and was greeted by Bella. She looked to be late 20's. Petite build and height with D size boobs that looked too big for her. She was a hot little thing with a cute smile. I gave her the house fee and she led me to the back. She started with the massage and she did a great job. I told her I was sore on my lower back and she really worked it in there. We flirted and talked a bit then on the flip she wanted to see if I wanted a HJ. I was hoping for more but why not. She let me feel her tits and pull them out. Busted my nut and she cleaned me up. Kissed me on the cheek then headed out.
-
04-06-26 13:15 #976Regular Member

Posts: 22Happy Massage Lulu
Recently had Lulu (if I understood correctly) at Happy. She was slim but tight at the right places. With really enjoyable C / D racks. She was friendly. A lot of teasing during the massage, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS. Finished with BBBJ. Overall positive experience.
-
04-05-26 23:28 #975Senior Member

Posts: 632Recons
Jasmine spa Fort Vancouver Way. Older very friendly bigger provider, Too big for me.
AA. Spa About a mile west of St Johns Blvd on 33rd. Attractive provider with a beautiful smile and very nice rack. As I was talking to her it was obvious she had gps.
But, for anyone that prefers looks over service she might be for you.








Reply With Quote





