Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX101  [View Original Post]
    Recently had Lulu (if I understood correctly) at Happy. She was slim but tight at the right places. With really enjoyable C / D racks. She was friendly. A lot of teasing during the massage, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS. Finished with BBBJ. Overall positive experience.
    They text me when new girls come in. Anna looks just like her pics. Sweet girl. Lots of eye contact. Great demeanor, , BBBJ. Lots of BBBJ. She asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth or from fkng. I said fkng but I should have done both LOL. Again lots of eye contact and interaction and she is gorgeous. Decent massage.

  2. #988

    Bella from Mei Mei Asian Massage

    Rolled in not really looking for the full rodeo. Just wanted something quick and chill. Was greeted at the door by Bella. She looked late 20's with a petite frame.

    Went for the half hour for 50 and donation was 80. She gave a great massage much better than the ones I've had at some other places. Focused on the areas I talked about and she didn't just go through the motions and used proper techniques. She did some teasing as she focused on my butt and legs. On the flip she did the rub and tug on junior. She did well stroking it and teasing the boys at the same time. Busted my nut and she cleaned me up with a warm towel.

  3. #987

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit there. Not a bad massage. CBJ and FS were on the menu. FS was 2. The provider's (sorry, I do not recall the name) oral skills were not doing it for me at the time, upgraded to FS and enjoyed the time, but the fake boobs were a little too hard.

    The entry is quite exposed.
    For the review. Their posts state they offer dfk, BBBJ and BBFS but I had my doubts. The shop is too exposed for me.

  4. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see seen old Candy at Venus lately? Wondering how the old gal is doing? Last two times I saw her it was her time of month so just BBBJ.

    I don't love driving out there all that often.
    Work had me up north so I made an excuse to stop into venus to see if Candy was still around. Lot was empty at noon on a Sunday. Chubby gal cam out to meet but I asked for candy and she came out.

    She is still small and tight. Got a good hard massage. She insisted on giving me extra massage time since she remembered our last couple of times were cut short because I only had a short stop before my next meeting. On the flip it was a nice CBJ and CFS. She is small maybe 5 foot and 100 lbs. I was able to pick her up and mover her easily around the room. Table. Wall. Couch. Etc.

    Paid 1. 8 with house fee and tip. But she handed me back. 2 since we go way back. Wished she was in closer but glad she is still around.

  5. #985

    Angela? Mei Mei Asian Spa, Vancouver WA

    About 5'3 cute legs, average Asian ass, B cups, cute face for her age.

    Wasn't in the mood for full service wanted a good HJ.

    Came in and a fairly hot chick in black leather answered the door. Popped into the bathroom and a different chick in short shorts took me to a room. The original chick was slightly hotter, but had zero skin exposed. So I didn't mind the chick in the daisy dukes bringing me to the room even though she was probably 5-10 years older.

    Opted for a half hour for 50. Excellent massage delivered for 20 minutes. Lots of teasing of the ass crack and balls. Flip comes and I am standing at attention. Asks for her tip. I went for 50 more. She scoffed. Offered 70, she wanted 100. Not my best negotiation but we settled at 90 more, 140 total. Excellent HJ begins. I asked about BBJ she starts rambling about money and condoms. I asked for no condom and she is still asking for the moon for a CBJ. So I told her never mind just a HJ.

    She strokes it well, works the balls, moves to the 2 handed twisty technique. I rubbed her ass so fully under her shorts I could feel her pubic hair. I was backed up and blasted a good nut. Hot towel cleanup and I wandered into the night wishing I'd negotiated better, before she had my hard dick in her hand. Rookie move, but it'd been awhile since I went to a level 1 AMP.

  6. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you can take one for the team and post a report. I dont like the busy location with the lunch truck watching everyone going into the spa.
    I had a visit there. Not a bad massage. CBJ and FS were on the menu. FS was 2. The provider's (sorry, I do not recall the name) oral skills were not doing it for me at the time, upgraded to FS and enjoyed the time, but the fake boobs were a little too hard.

    The entry is quite exposed.

  7. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntBagger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Sunshine Spa on NE 117th? Can't seem to find any discussion about it in this forum, unless its known by another name.
    I stopped in there a few months ago for recon. It was during lunch and there was a crowd at the food truck out front.

    I walked in the back door and it leads to the garage. Met with some plain janes cooking Chinese food or fried fish. I didn't opt to stay based on what I saw but left stinking even though I was only there for less then a minute. Can't blame them though for cooking lunch.

    Location is far though so maybe your best option if that's the closest to you.

  8. #982

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntBagger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Sunshine Spa on NE 117th? Can't seem to find any discussion about it in this forum, unless its known by another name.
    Maybe you can take one for the team and post a report. I dont like the busy location with the lunch truck watching everyone going into the spa.

  9. #981

    Sunshine Spa 117th beta?

    Anyone have any info on Sunshine Spa on NE 117th? Can't seem to find any discussion about it in this forum, unless its known by another name.

  10. #980

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Viscant  [View Original Post]
    I went to Shihang Spa during the later hours. Saw some other bros along thee way to NE Lechner in Camas. Nora was a QT and had really long black hair. Dressed very casual. Light make up. A natural beauty.

    As usual, got the house and even the tip out of the way once Nora and I were able to agree on the services. My last memory of this spa was a good one, so I did have some expectations that Nora had to live up to. She was quite flirty but also slightly matter of fact at times especially when she was trying to figure out if I was experiencing any pain or tension. That's good. It means she takes me as a client seriously. Overall, Nora has a good range of both skill and strength to accommodate a wide range of requests.

    Nora also looked like a natural when she was blowing and handjobbin me at the same time. Just nonstop stimulation. She made really hot gasping and moaning sounds too. Made me cum even faster and caused me to make a mess all over her face / hair.
    I've stopped by 3 times. Nothing but grannies.

  11. #979

    MeiMei

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Unless you are only looking for a legit massage, That place sounds boring and not worth the time or $.
    Been there twice and both times got as far as CBJ and topless handy. Both times they were wearing spanx and top.

  12. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscant  [View Original Post]
    Walked in and was greeted by Bella. She looked to be late 20's. Petite build and height with D size boobs that looked too big for her. She was a hot little thing with a cute smile. I gave her the house fee and she led me to the back. She started with the massage and she did a great job. I told her I was sore on my lower back and she really worked it in there. We flirted and talked a bit then on the flip she wanted to see if I wanted a HJ. I was hoping for more but why not. She let me feel her tits and pull them out. Busted my nut and she cleaned me up. Kissed me on the cheek then headed out.
    Thanks for the review. Unless you are only looking for a legit massage, That place sounds boring and not worth the time or $.

  13. #977

    Bella at Mei Mei Asian Massage Spa

    Walked in and was greeted by Bella. She looked to be late 20's. Petite build and height with D size boobs that looked too big for her. She was a hot little thing with a cute smile. I gave her the house fee and she led me to the back. She started with the massage and she did a great job. I told her I was sore on my lower back and she really worked it in there. We flirted and talked a bit then on the flip she wanted to see if I wanted a HJ. I was hoping for more but why not. She let me feel her tits and pull them out. Busted my nut and she cleaned me up. Kissed me on the cheek then headed out.

  14. #976

    Happy Massage Lulu

    Recently had Lulu (if I understood correctly) at Happy. She was slim but tight at the right places. With really enjoyable C / D racks. She was friendly. A lot of teasing during the massage, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS. Finished with BBBJ. Overall positive experience.

  15. #975

    Recons

    Jasmine spa Fort Vancouver Way. Older very friendly bigger provider, Too big for me.

    AA. Spa About a mile west of St Johns Blvd on 33rd. Attractive provider with a beautiful smile and very nice rack. As I was talking to her it was obvious she had gps.

    But, for anyone that prefers looks over service she might be for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape