Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1094
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #944

    Hilltop

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Where is Hill top? Thanks.
    I believe he is referring to the shop on Hwy99 right north of the Burgerville near 99th St. Name escapes me, never have partaken.

  2. #943

    Maple

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    The place was quiet midday Saturday, met with J-something, 30's pretty enough actually did a nice hard massage, then the flip and the question to which I said yes and tried 1. 6 which was kindly bumped to 2. 0. A few minutes later a 2nd girl came in trying to sell 4 hands, she was a solid 9 must be kept in reserve. Offered bbj or CBJ, then some solid cg. Great time, worth a repeat.
    I was inspired by this review. Maybe I just came during a bad rotation. Short little 30' something b cups, hwp. Not ugly. Toothy CBJ and CFS was the name of the session. Other lady was a granny.

    Not a terrible session after a Costco run.

  3. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Where is Hill top? Thanks.
    I might be wrong but pretty sure it refers to the hill between 4th plain and mill plain. Usually around grand (by the walmart).

  4. #941

    Hilltop

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Not too many reviews lately. Any good advice on somewhere to stop in the Couve this evening? CFS ACG would be great, plus for BBBJ or fantastic body/stripper slide. Just wanting a good looker not too young or old with a great body. Old Candy was great but don't want to head up that way. I remember a tall shapely Asian cougar in a tight gold dress long ago at hilltop. Miss that. Doubt I'll ever find the raincoat optional from 4th plain again.
    Where is Hill top? Thanks.

  5. #940

    Hwy 99

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the parking there. I don't know anyone out there anyways so don't care of strangers see me walking around an AMP.
    I have some old business conections in the area. On another note the little White House north of 99th st on hwy 99 still has Anna with past reviews of good massage and BJ.

    62nd and Hwy 99 still has old grannies.

  6. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I very seldom get to that area but when I do the parking lot is always empty. Its to out in the open on 99 for me to stop.
    I don't mind the parking there. I don't know anyone out there anyways so don't care of strangers see me walking around an AMP.

  7. #938

    Vancouver Updates

    Not too many reviews lately. Any good advice on somewhere to stop in the Couve this evening? CFS ACG would be great, plus for BBBJ or fantastic body/stripper slide. Just wanting a good looker not too young or old with a great body. Old Candy was great but don't want to head up that way. I remember a tall shapely Asian cougar in a tight gold dress long ago at hilltop. Miss that. Doubt I'll ever find the raincoat optional from 4th plain again.

  8. #937

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see seen old Candy at Venus lately? Wondering how the old gal is doing? Last two times I saw her it was her time of month so just BBBJ.

    I don't love driving out there all that often.
    I very seldom get to that area but when I do the parking lot is always empty. Its to out in the open on 99 for me to stop.

  9. #936

    Any recent Venus review?

    Anyone see seen old Candy at Venus lately? Wondering how the old gal is doing? Last two times I saw her it was her time of month so just BBBJ.

    I don't love driving out there all that often.

  10. #935

    Happy CicI

    I stopped by Happy last week and met CiCi. She mentioned that she just moved here from Portland (and previously New York). She's a looker with nice C cups. Nice teasing massage, then the flip. Nice untranslated french then boom. I doubt she'll be here long, but will visit again as often as she is here.

  11. #934
    I went to Happy to try my luck—and see what would happen. Much appreciated! She's hot skills! Sucky sucky to the finish.

  12. #933

    Relax Spa

    Did a little recon of Relax spa off of St. Johns. Off the strip and looks incognito. Went in saw two ugly grannies and left. Do not visit.

  13. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    On Mill Plain. Visit on 2/1 late afternoon, not busy. Cute, mid-20's, hh massage, CBJ, and the usual high energy quick to pop CG. Worth repeating. Is anybody familiar with the place right across the street?
    Pink is one of the places I have never tried, but is on my TDL.

    I have had fun at both place across from Pink but most recently at the one facing Napa auto. I think it called diamond? Everything is covered but they usually have good looking and friendly providers.

    There is also a place up the street near the hospital called Merlot. Have been twice with mixed results. Once good. Once bad. Once just for recon but seemed promising.

  14. #931

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    On Mill Plain. Visit on 2/1 late afternoon, not busy. Cute, mid-20's, hh massage, CBJ, and the usual high energy quick to pop CG. Worth repeating. Is anybody familiar with the place right across the street?
    Did you pay 2. 0/30 at pink?

    There is a shop almost across the street on Mill Plain and one almost on the corner of 103rd and Mill Plain. 103rd can be ok at times, I have not visited the one actually on MP.

  15. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Looking to play on my way home. Any updates on where to stop? Looks like the most recent lineups are older and I don't trust the glowing mei mei. Anyone worth seeing at Tokyo Happy or somewhere on Mill Plain?
    On Mill Plain.

    I honestly liked it. But my latest interaction there was with a couple of very attractive women. Stunning IMO. Fun, adventurous and even a bit of table shower fun as well when our session wrapped up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape