Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
    Seen her Saturday, she does nod off she passed out 4 times during BBBJ I gave her cim like add says and she didn't like it. Lmao than she passed out twice during doggy. I won't repeat. She has a nice tight snapper but ugly as hell and lots of baby damage walks like quasimodo. Her room is nice and clean and nice location.

  2. #5337

    Anyone checked her out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...l/626435884870

    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s11.jpg‎  

  3. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637
    I don't know but her shoe size doesn't look like a 7 LOL.

  4. #5335

    Kylie Gray

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637

  5. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Your loss. This one looks far better in person than her pics. I was blown away when she opened the door. Her age is accurate. Latec40's. Extremely fit. She is unlike most girls in this business. Has s real life. A professional career. No vices. Those who have been lucky enough to see her can vouch for her. She has pretty much gone under the radar now but will post occasionally. I told her to get off stg and maybe try tryst or seeking arrangement. I can honestly say she is one of tbe best I have ever seen.
    Does anyone have her (Tink) digits? I keep missing her posts apparently. Me being 67, she's definitely intriguing. Thanks!

  6. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    Let me break it down this way: the person in the photo looks eighty years old. That photo can be used to attract elderly to a convalescent home.

    It's a joke!
    Might be a joke but it is not a pun.

  7. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one missing the actual pun here?
    Let me break it down this way: the person in the photo looks eighty years old. That photo can be used to attract elderly to a convalescent home.

    It's a joke!

  8. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    No pun intended, but she looks like she's a Great Great Grandmother wanting you to visit her at the Convalescent home. Though, if Gilf's are your kink.
    Am I the only one missing the actual pun here?

  9. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Your loss. This one looks far better in person than her pics. I was blown away when she opened the door. Her age is accurate. Latec40's. Extremely fit. She is unlike most girls in this business. Has s real life. A professional career. No vices. Those who have been lucky enough to see her can vouch for her. She has pretty much gone under the radar now but will post occasionally. I told her to get off stg and maybe try tryst or seeking arrangement. I can honestly say she is one of tbe best I have ever seen.
    I agree definitely a loss. I was looking forward to meeting up but could not get schedules to align (on my side) and now looks like lost the opportunity.

  10. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    No pun intended, but she looks like she's a Great Great Grandmother wanting you to visit her at the Convalescent home. Though, if Gilf's are your kink.
    Your loss. This one looks far better in person than her pics. I was blown away when she opened the door. Her age is accurate. Latec40's. Extremely fit. She is unlike most girls in this business. Has s real life. A professional career. No vices. Those who have been lucky enough to see her can vouch for her. She has pretty much gone under the radar now but will post occasionally. I told her to get off stg and maybe try tryst or seeking arrangement. I can honestly say she is one of tbe best I have ever seen.

  11. #5328

    How are comms?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBobLots  [View Original Post]
    Thinking and responding to this I'm going to give her a text see if $50 will work today. Isually does. However she will text you to see if you can help her with a kinda sob story.
    Any advice and setting something up with her? I told her my first name, age and that I wanted some time with her. No response.

    Tried again another day asked for rates. Nothing.

    Told her what I was looking for. No response.

    Tried calling and finally got a text back saying "hello" - responded. No reply.

  12. #5327

    Tastes Vary

    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    No pun intended, but she looks like she's a Great Great Grandmother wanting you to visit her at the Convalescent home. Though, if Gilf's are your kink.
    I like what I like. You'll survive.

  13. #5326
    No pun intended, but she looks like she's a Great Great Grandmother wanting you to visit her at the Convalescent home. Though, if Gilf's are your kink….

    Quote Originally Posted by Estreeter  [View Original Post]
    This one? She was going by Tink last I knew. Was looking forward to seeing her myself so hopefully she's still around.

  14. #5325

    Sophia / Bean / Barbie / Olivia / Jodi

    You're most likely texting with Jodi who, in my estimation, is facilitating the communication and scheduling with all these girls, and not the individuals themselves, if you feel communication is spotty. There was just a bit of disconnect I felt when in-person as opposed to over text, from a surprised kind of "I didn't know it was you" expression when opening the door when meeting any of the girls again, or a deer-in-the-headlights look when I referenced something I had said over text while with any of them in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0845.jpg‎   IMG_0844.jpg‎  

  15. #5324

    Barbie

    Had the opportunity to meet this gorgeous young lass. Oh my is she special. There are a couple of other reviews on here about her and all I have to say is that they are spot on. But words cannot truly describe the experience of being around this young lady. True GFE from such a young lady is very rare nowadays in this hobby. Barbie has restored my faith in a good provider that really makes you feel like a king. I look forward to having many more encounters with her. You should as well.

    Comms were a little sketchy at first. We worked thru that and now everything is smooth sailing. She is going to be really busy. So I would not wait to get an appt with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/083841497677
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1672.jpg‎   IMG_1671.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape