Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5512
-
04-14-26 12:44 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 201Tink?
This one? She was going by Tink last I knew. Was looking forward to seeing her myself so hopefully she's still around.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:40 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 531Her pussy looks absolutely delicious! I'm going to have to sample!
Originally Posted by CharlesMas
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 09:20 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 32Bbbj
Love The Lips;7584616]Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the Lansing area?
Older is wiser does a nice BBBJ reasonable $ older lady but good.
-
04-14-26 07:34 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 1262Older provider from Okemos
A while back, there was an older petite provider who was working out of Okemos that was getting some great reviews. She just sort of disappeared and I do recall a couple posts saying she moved on. Just asking if anybody knows what happened to her, is she still working and if so, how can she be contacted?
-
04-13-26 21:00 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 1508Go to for a BBBJ?
Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the Lansing area?
-
04-13-26 18:10 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 201Follow Up.
For me this begs the question, who are the other two?
Originally Posted by Quarky555
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 17:15 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 79Barbie
I've also met Barbie, and yes, her sex drive is through the roof. I had a truly enjoyable time. Looks just like her photos. Initial communication for me was a bit spotty. Once we connected, though, it was good, but I'm sure it's probably going to be more difficult to get in contact her after this, as more mongers learn about her. So I'd say just have some patience. Anyway, nice small spinner body. Lactating titties; I certainly didn't leave thirsty, if you catch my drift. Tasty kitty. Great kisser. Nice chill person to talk to. Will repeat as often as I can. DFK DATY FIV BBBJ CFS COF 200 HH.
Originally Posted by Quarky555
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/967282487040
-
04-12-26 14:17 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 26Indeed! Definitely a top 3 all time date for me.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 14:09 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 195Got to be her I'd assume.
Originally Posted by Quarky555
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/967282487040
-
04-12-26 13:25 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 26Not sure how to post a link here but she's the red headed spinner on STG. Several posts the last 2 days, search Barbie to find her posts.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 13:22 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 531Got a link? Don't know who you're talking about. Unless you mean DD Barbie.
Originally Posted by Quarky555
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 10:23 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 26Barbie
Met Barbie at a respectable establishment and holy hell Batman, she blew my effing mind. Pics are real, communication was easy and the hour was spent with loads of mutual satisfaction. Very sweet woman with a sex drive you don't often find in this hobby. She's new, so get to her before the grind wears on her. Promise that you regret it. PM for detail you're thinking about making a date.
-
04-11-26 06:47 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 100Thinking and responding to this I'm going to give her a text see if $50 will work today. Isually does. However she will text you to see if you can help her with a kinda sob story.
Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 17:32 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 100She's legit. I've had her few times. Flexible. As someone said if she nods out. Take full advantage of her. She mumbles alot. Always needs cash. So negotiate. A few times she was exhausted. Thats good. Can't think of anything she said no to.
Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 12:45 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 79Monica
Speaking from my own experience with Monica: services agreed upon in text were not rendered. Time paid for was shortened. Clock watcher. Was rushing me out. Every action required an upcharge on the spot, from wanting DATY, BJ, to even changing positions. Attitude was off-putting. It was very much a DIY experience with her.
Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96
[View Original Post]
This was nearly a decade ago. But then to read reports of people experiencing these same things recently in the past couple of years lets me know her behavior hasn't changed.











Reply With Quote





