Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 368 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
    I made a post about her not too long ago. I didn't feel it was worth the drive. She kept nodding out. I'd strongly advise against.

  2. #5301

    What are the issues with the others? Anything specific that makes them not worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoyBear  [View Original Post]
    Especially the second on the list. Mr Boybear.
    Anything specific about these individuals? I keep seeing their ads everywhere but still haven't had anyone say anything other than good, I was curious what made the majority of folks have this opinion. Thanks for everyone's insight.

  3. #5300

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401

  4. #5299

    Peaches

    After sifting through a myriad of fake ads on Escort Alligator, came across one which is legit. Seen her a few times. She's decent. Pics are representative of what you'll encounter in person, although her body not as shapely as pics seem, but still tight albeit a litter larger. Lives in her own home, which is kept tidy. If first time, will have you park at a nearby business and take a picture of it to prove your location. She typically advertises 50% off, so you could get her for a 50 SS if the time is right. Will receive DATY but will not give BBBJ (CBJ only) so that's a con for me; was a bit lackluster BJ regardless. No kissing, also. Easy to talk to. DATY FIV CBJ CFS 100 HH.

    YMMV

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sing/205224813
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c137807c69939897bf2e209e1b303a69_f.jpg‎   68da27aa83908cdfeffb32f5b932e33b_f.jpg‎   29cae13ddee01fb19dd2a448dbb6f6d5_f.jpg‎  

  5. #5298

    Bean / Sophia

    I've seen her. Had a great time. Probably the best BJ I ever received; lots of spit and playing with the boys. Likes to have her throat fucked hard. Looks like her pictures, minus the filter and perfect makeup of course. Body not as toned as pics would seem, but great nonetheless. Cool to converse with. One con is she is a clock watcher and will inform you of it if nearing your time. DFK DATY FIV BBBJ CFS 200HH.

    YMMV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0752.jpg‎   IMG_0751.jpg‎   IMG_0750.jpg‎   IMG_0749.jpg‎   IMG_0748.jpg‎  

    IMG_0747.jpg‎   IMG_0746.jpg‎   IMG_0745.jpg‎   IMG_0744.jpg‎   IMG_0743.jpg‎  


  6. #5297

    Sophia

    Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/361145731590.

    She's rooming with jodi on okemos. Tried a search but no results. Feel free to dm if you have any details.

  7. #5296

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she got the shiner, but I had seen her probably. 3 or 4 times and they were really god damn good. Not sure if she's changed, but definitely a good time from my experience!
    Seen her about 4 times and last one about a month ago. Never had a bad appointment. She's a firecracker.

    Happy Hunting!

  8. #5295

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    Third one down is Jamie. She's fun, reviews in ad are accurate. Wouldn't touch the other three.
    Hell No.

    Hello No.

    Hell Yes.

    Oh fuck No!!

    Happy hunting!

  9. #5294

    Sexy Red

    I finally got to see the much admired Sexy Red. I was lucky that our schedules meshed and I'm glad they did. Communication was excellent and location was good. She was fresh out of the shower and was a complete delight. Easy to talk to and cute and sexy. Much better, in my opinion, than the many young and drug addled gals out there. Great skills in all areas.

  10. #5293

    Any reviews?

    "Make you nut quick" has two posts going, same number. She said post was in error and incorrect, not offering anything dentistry work.

    Seems really good looking, might b TGTBT, or scam? Hoping to hear not and she just loves what she does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3df34y5h.png‎   4g46h.png‎  

  11. #5292

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tyla again the other day and she explained this bad review is my fault. Apparently, I have jumped in front of you a couple times. Other than apologize, all I can say is keep trying. Tula is the best and, like all the good ones, apparently prioritizes those she has fun with. While I am not sure how I got into that category, it appears my gain is your loss. My apologies!
    Her overbooking or flaking and getting a bad review is her fault and has nothing to do with you lmao.

  12. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tyla again the other day and she explained this bad review is my fault. Apparently, I have jumped in front of you a couple times. Other than apologize, all I can say is keep trying. Tula is the best and, like all the good ones, apparently prioritizes those she has fun with. While I am not sure how I got into that category, it appears my gain is your loss. My apologies!
    I was supposed to see her once and supposedly an emergency came up. She hasn't messaged me back since then.

  13. #5290

    My bad

    Saw Tyla again the other day and she explained this bad review is my fault. Apparently, I have jumped in front of you a couple times. Other than apologize, all I can say is keep trying. Tula is the best and, like all the good ones, apparently prioritizes those she has fun with. While I am not sure how I got into that category, it appears my gain is your loss. My apologies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonsauc  [View Original Post]
    Against my better judgement, I set up a time to visit Tyla (attempt number 3). We had a time and place setup, and then she ghosted. Again. Not doing that again. Go ahead and try her if you want to waste your time.

  14. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    If you call being ditched on a top notch service then I beg to differ. I think she has mental issues and doesn't keep up on confirmed appointments, she seems very flakey and I believe the only 2 reviews she has are fake or self made. Good luck wasting your time with her in my opinion. . just curious why there has not be such stellar reviews of her lately? That should tell you something other then her ghosting me.
    I haven't seen her since she got the shiner, but I had seen her probably. 3 or 4 times and they were really god damn good. Not sure if she's changed, but definitely a good time from my experience!

  15. #5288

    Top notch service?

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reviews since she first hit the scene. Is she still providing top notch service? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...u/886709050993.
    If you call being ditched on a top notch service then I beg to differ. I think she has mental issues and doesn't keep up on confirmed appointments, she seems very flakey and I believe the only 2 reviews she has are fake or self made. Good luck wasting your time with her in my opinion. . just curious why there has not be such stellar reviews of her lately? That should tell you something other then her ghosting me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape