Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5347

    Barbie? Alternatives

    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!

  2. #5346

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?
    She's 6 feet tall or close to it!

  3. #5345

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at hotel in Okemos--she says she is going to do that more often as her clients can't always make it up to Laingsburg. As advertised, everything is on the menu: BBBJ, rimming, greek, you name it. Tina is a local gem--communication was easy and prompt setting up the time / location--she even, unasked, gave me extra instructions as to parking and hotel door to use to maximize discretion. She can chat, she's cheerful and incredibly accommodating for the action. She doesn't always have an ad up but when she does, I recommend hitting her up as soon as you see it. Price is in her ad--pretty darn low for all you get.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/213437095686
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?

  4. #5344

    Tina from Laingsburg

    Saw her at hotel in Okemos--she says she is going to do that more often as her clients can't always make it up to Laingsburg. As advertised, everything is on the menu: BBBJ, rimming, greek, you name it. Tina is a local gem--communication was easy and prompt setting up the time / location--she even, unasked, gave me extra instructions as to parking and hotel door to use to maximize discretion. She can chat, she's cheerful and incredibly accommodating for the action. She doesn't always have an ad up but when she does, I recommend hitting her up as soon as you see it. Price is in her ad--pretty darn low for all you get.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/213437095686

  5. #5343

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.
    Finally got an answer after 3 days. Tried to line a time up that worked for her. No answer, dead silence. After reading your post I will save my time and money. Nothing more frustrating than driving an hour then getting ghosted. Will definitely move on.

    Deano.

  6. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.
    I strongly believe someone else is handling her texts and scheduling, along with a few other girls. How she talks in-person doesn't match up with the tone in the text messages. I've also had spotty communication with her, but fortunately have been able to see her a few times already. I did have an instance where I was sitting outside the meeting spot for 20 minutes texting trying to figure out why comms went dark. I eventually received a text and call from a different number, then the meetup went through as planned. Apparently the text app they (or whoever it was) were using wasnt sending out texts properly or was restricted, or something. No idea.

  7. #5341

    Not Potterville DD Barbie

    Refer to post #5312.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm confused; is the "Barbie" everyone's been talking about? Came across this one on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ddbarbie

    Thanks in advance.

    Tomp4.

  8. #5340

    Barbie in Potterville

    Gents,

    I'm confused; is the "Barbie" everyone's been talking about? Came across this one on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ddbarbie

    Thanks in advance.

    Tomp4.

  9. #5339

    Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.

  10. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.


    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637
    I messaged her Saturday decent coms but she wanted 30% down and I told her hell no.

  11. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
    Seen her Saturday, she does nod off she passed out 4 times during BBBJ I gave her cim like add says and she didn't like it. Lmao than she passed out twice during doggy. I won't repeat. She has a nice tight snapper but ugly as hell and lots of baby damage walks like quasimodo. Her room is nice and clean and nice location.

  12. #5336

    Anyone checked her out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...l/626435884870

    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s11.jpg‎  

  13. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637
    I don't know but her shoe size doesn't look like a 7 LOL.

  14. #5334

    Kylie Gray

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637

  15. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Your loss. This one looks far better in person than her pics. I was blown away when she opened the door. Her age is accurate. Latec40's. Extremely fit. She is unlike most girls in this business. Has s real life. A professional career. No vices. Those who have been lucky enough to see her can vouch for her. She has pretty much gone under the radar now but will post occasionally. I told her to get off stg and maybe try tryst or seeking arrangement. I can honestly say she is one of tbe best I have ever seen.
    Does anyone have her (Tink) digits? I keep missing her posts apparently. Me being 67, she's definitely intriguing. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape