Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 4096 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 61438
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60598
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
    You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.

  2. #60597
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than a half dollar, smaller than a medium pizza. Brown in color, we're hoping for pink. Didn't hookup today as MD live got the best of me and didn't bail out of there until after 5 p. Not a good day gambling, should've got my balz drained.
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!

  3. #60596

    Monger etiquette

    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.

  4. #60595
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666  [View Original Post]
    So how did that appt go today?
    Didn't get there. Stuck at Mdlive chasing money. In hindsight, wish I had kept my appointment.

  5. #60594

    Re: Broken Promises

    You know how it is, as much I want it. Something just pulls me back in. LOL.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!

  6. #60593

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.
    So how did that appt go today?

  7. #60592
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!
    Bigger than a half dollar, smaller than a medium pizza. Brown in color, we're hoping for pink. Didn't hookup today as MD live got the best of me and didn't bail out of there until after 5 p. Not a good day gambling, should've got my balz drained.

  8. #60591

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Dunkalk and Conkling loops tonight. Dundalk was empty, heading up Conkling I didn't see much (a few zombies) until I got up by Pratt.

    Saw a BSW named Tree, and made the scoop. Said she was 38, but looked younger,. And had an average build. Conscious and alert, extremely pleasant, no visible signs of damage and smelled good (clean clothes etc) I opted for CBJ, we got to the spot and the performance was stellar. DT, lots of sound, no rush, attention to the boys. She kept going until I said stop. Sorry I didn't get a pic, but if this is her normal level of service I will be back. Damage was $30 and I gave a 5 tip for the excellent service.

    Be cautious in that area, I've seen a few BSW up there that are obviously dudes. This was clearly not the case with this one.

    Stay Safe!
    I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.

  9. #60590
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!
    Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!

  10. #60589

    Re: Gabby

    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.

  11. #60588

    Gabby hunters

    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.

  12. #60587
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    What time did you find Susan?
    In the afternoon around 7:00 pm.

  13. #60586
    What time did you find Susan?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.

  14. #60585
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
    Good on you man. Knew you'd pull thru with decent pics. I've gone up around the Walmart on wash blvd to see if I maybe could catch her a few months back. Glad she's still around because I definitely wanted to see if she's as good as you say she is. Need to check Susan off my white girl creampie list LOL.

    Lily just looks & sounds like she's a mess. As much as I'd love to fuck an Asian girl she's just not it for me. I got to make a move up to Garrison & find suki but I don't know that area well.

  15. #60584

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if she is still in the game. I guarantee it's been fifteen years since I last saw her on the steps of her house at Wilkens and Catherine.
    She's still drinks heavy but that doesn't stop her from a stellar show. I get a room and a 5th and some grass and food and she fucks my brains out all night and I give her 50.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape