Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 61379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60569
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
    That seems like bad form. I understand asking for help, but it's better to wait until the date is over. If it's a true emergency, I get it, but aside from that, the guy can wait. Most of us are willing to help, but that's just inconsiderate. When someone is asking for a favor, it should impose the least inconvenience on the other person, in my opinion.

    In that situation, I'd stil help but would be pissed.

  2. #60568
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.
    I'm not sure, but the mic work was amazing. If I see her again ill grab a photo.

  3. #60567
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Easy win, Easy money! Hope you guys tailed and made some extra coin today! Cubs won 12 - 4!
    I just looked at MLB scores and saw you got it. Good plan, good cheese!

  4. #60566
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
    Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Easy win, Easy money! Hope you guys tailed and made some extra coin today! Cubs won 12 - 4!

  5. #60565

    6 ft PR Jessica

    I was cruising through Westside and ran into PR Jessica by the triangle I slowed down and she came straight to the car and hopped in. I normally get pics but I wasn't prepared today as I wasn't looking for anything but when I saw her I had to give it a go I opted for her stellar neck work and she still gives Grade A service. She said at night she normally hangs near Ashton and Furrow so look for her around there. Her Grade A service comes at Standard ride fare with a nickel tip.

  6. #60564
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.
    I agree, you should have finished with your date, but I would have tried for a two for one first off, who knows you could have had one eating while the other was sucking all for the price of one and then you could have really felt good helping out another monger in need. All I can say is that it sucked to be you.

  7. #60563
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.

  8. #60562
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
    You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.

  9. #60561
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than a half dollar, smaller than a medium pizza. Brown in color, we're hoping for pink. Didn't hookup today as MD live got the best of me and didn't bail out of there until after 5 p. Not a good day gambling, should've got my balz drained.
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!

  10. #60560

    Monger etiquette

    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.

  11. #60559
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666  [View Original Post]
    So how did that appt go today?
    Didn't get there. Stuck at Mdlive chasing money. In hindsight, wish I had kept my appointment.

  12. #60558

    Re: Broken Promises

    You know how it is, as much I want it. Something just pulls me back in. LOL.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!

  13. #60557

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.
    So how did that appt go today?

  14. #60556
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!
    Bigger than a half dollar, smaller than a medium pizza. Brown in color, we're hoping for pink. Didn't hookup today as MD live got the best of me and didn't bail out of there until after 5 p. Not a good day gambling, should've got my balz drained.

  15. #60555

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Dunkalk and Conkling loops tonight. Dundalk was empty, heading up Conkling I didn't see much (a few zombies) until I got up by Pratt.

    Saw a BSW named Tree, and made the scoop. Said she was 38, but looked younger,. And had an average build. Conscious and alert, extremely pleasant, no visible signs of damage and smelled good (clean clothes etc) I opted for CBJ, we got to the spot and the performance was stellar. DT, lots of sound, no rush, attention to the boys. She kept going until I said stop. Sorry I didn't get a pic, but if this is her normal level of service I will be back. Damage was $30 and I gave a 5 tip for the excellent service.

    Be cautious in that area, I've seen a few BSW up there that are obviously dudes. This was clearly not the case with this one.

    Stay Safe!
    I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape