Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 61380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60555

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Dunkalk and Conkling loops tonight. Dundalk was empty, heading up Conkling I didn't see much (a few zombies) until I got up by Pratt.

    Saw a BSW named Tree, and made the scoop. Said she was 38, but looked younger,. And had an average build. Conscious and alert, extremely pleasant, no visible signs of damage and smelled good (clean clothes etc) I opted for CBJ, we got to the spot and the performance was stellar. DT, lots of sound, no rush, attention to the boys. She kept going until I said stop. Sorry I didn't get a pic, but if this is her normal level of service I will be back. Damage was $30 and I gave a 5 tip for the excellent service.

    Be cautious in that area, I've seen a few BSW up there that are obviously dudes. This was clearly not the case with this one.

    Stay Safe!
    I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.

  2. #60554
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!
    Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!

  3. #60553

    Re: Gabby

    So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.

  4. #60552

    Gabby hunters

    Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.

  5. #60551
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    What time did you find Susan?
    In the afternoon around 7:00 pm.

  6. #60550
    What time did you find Susan?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.

  7. #60549
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
    Good on you man. Knew you'd pull thru with decent pics. I've gone up around the Walmart on wash blvd to see if I maybe could catch her a few months back. Glad she's still around because I definitely wanted to see if she's as good as you say she is. Need to check Susan off my white girl creampie list LOL.

    Lily just looks & sounds like she's a mess. As much as I'd love to fuck an Asian girl she's just not it for me. I got to make a move up to Garrison & find suki but I don't know that area well.

  8. #60548

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if she is still in the game. I guarantee it's been fifteen years since I last saw her on the steps of her house at Wilkens and Catherine.
    She's still drinks heavy but that doesn't stop her from a stellar show. I get a room and a 5th and some grass and food and she fucks my brains out all night and I give her 50.

  9. #60547
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
    Yes, that's the one. I should've mentioned that she agreed to the BBBJ because she upsold me from 40 to 50 but I agreed upfront that there'd be no cim. Although a lot of guys on the forum feel the need to have these girls swallow, I could care less. But she couldn't stay awake to even finish the job, and cfs that was to follow never happened. A waste of a Jackson.

  10. #60546

    Lily & Susan

    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20260414-211903-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211820-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211644-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211725-Photos-2.jpg‎  

  11. #60545

    Gia back?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    The pic doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. Don't know who the others are.
    That is definitely her. Anyone know if she is back in action?

  12. #60544

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.
    Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C76229A-C98F-4654-B579-91E19BAD5051.jpg‎  

  13. #60543

    Katt & Dominique from Last Night

    I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.

  14. #60542
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.

    She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.
    I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.
    She has been in and out of the hospital multiple times recently but won't stay in. She checks out to her high.

  15. #60541

    Sasha / Natasha

    She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.

    She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.

    I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape