Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.

    I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.

    Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.

    Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?
    How are you going to fit the three of you in your back seat with enough room for everyone to do their thing?

  2. #1848

    Threeway BBBJ or more. On a cardate?

    Hello,

    I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.

    I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.

    Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.

    Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?

  3. #1847
    Broadway had quite a few cops. I thought for sure I saw two honeytraps around broadway and ferry. Be careful! The guy was pulled over right on bway, as if he tried to pick up a girl right there.

    Anyways I kept going up and down and found jojo.

  4. #1846
    Picked up a lady tonight that was a bit on the heavier side. She did bbbjcimws for. 3. No moeny up front (she didn't even ask) and her work was great actually. She had a soft touch but enthusiatic rhythm at the same time! I had to ask her to slow down haha. She didn't use teeth at all which I always appreciate. Seems like a nice person which is always a plus. Definitely would repeat. Didn't get her name, but claimed to be a country girl from a northern state.

  5. #1845
    I met Monica last night! Was a concerned with her deeper, slower voice that she might be trans. She was paranoid when we parked, wanted money up front etc.

    I have her only $10 up front and told her rest after she swallowed which she did. Then she asked for more money! Can I get $2? No I don't got singles. Can I get a five then?

    My god. Would repeat but not if I saw better options. Picked her up on broadway south of Atlantic.

    I saw on the SW stroll map that there are non broadway strolls. Are these still active? I've only picked up on broadway.

  6. #1844
    Met with a girl named 'demi'.

    Was goign up and down broadway about 5 times. Almost had this one BSW but as she got closer she looked a little out there and wouldn't even get in the car so I drove away.

    I saw a good looking WSW wearing shorts and my god I couldn't uturn fast enough. By the time I did she was gone!

    So up and down I went and when I drove past the bridge looking for the normal bridge girls (laurie, tammy) I found demi.

    She does normal rate but uses too much teeth. I wouldn't really recommend based on her tooth usage. Other than that it would have been a great date. She has a decent attitude, but rushed a bit (yes I was taking longer. Cause of the teeth!

    So I mentioned the teeth issue and she changed her technique so that was nice of her. I did eventually cum so its all good right.

  7. #1843

    Madison stacks

    Rode thru Bway Thursday and there were a girls out but nothing that made me stop. Did a couple laps and saw something nice on everett. Pulled over then I noticed it was Madison Stacks (from STG). She told me her name was Kate, which I guess is her real name LOL. Anyway, we park up and I already know what to expect and she definitely blessed my with an elite BJ. Of course I ask for the digits and she just lost her phone smh. These girls can never keep a phone.

  8. #1842

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up once when I was riding through Camden on night. She asked for a ride to her hotel to pick up her things and that she'll give me a deal for the help. I said fuck it, had nothing else better to do. I just remember her telling me her life story on the way there. She followed through with everything. Never felt scammed. Remember how small she is and could barely take all of me. I remember she was a trooper and made sure I was still satisfied. Just remembered her as a sweet lady.
    That's Dyan's game with the sweet talk before the rob. Believe me she only did what is necessary to get the bread. If she knew some smuck was gullible and listen to her sob story she will try anything that works. She was sinister and what goes around comes around unfortunately for her.

  9. #1841

    That's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    For those who remember I heard The Legend Dyan passed this past winter, the lifestyle is rough and she succumbed believe a stroke may be more to it. Hope this is bad information but I checked a couple sources. Had many good times with her social time also.
    I picked her up once when I was riding through Camden on night. She asked for a ride to her hotel to pick up her things and that she'll give me a deal for the help. I said fuck it, had nothing else better to do. I just remember her telling me her life story on the way there. She followed through with everything. Never felt scammed. Remember how small she is and could barely take all of me. I remember she was a trooper and made sure I was still satisfied. Just remembered her as a sweet lady.

  10. #1840

    Sad!

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    For those who remember I heard The Legend Dyan passed this past winter, the lifestyle is rough and she succumbed believe a stroke may be more to it. Hope this is bad information but I checked a couple sources. Had many good times with her social time also.
    I heard about it in February, I didn't bother checking it out then, but I just saw the Obituary. She was 52, a hard life will catch up with you. When she was younger she was a legend in Camden, as she got older she would just scammed mongers, however RIP D.

  11. #1839

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Heard that about her, but I had literally hundreds of great encounters over a decade. Frequently we would park in the Camden parking garage, high floor. I'd let the seat back and watch her suck my soul out. Great technique, great company also had several dinners out. If you throw steak down in front of a dog, don't be surprised if it makes a meal out of it. Most of these chick's are users and will take tbe opportunities you present to them. She gave me great memories, I'm sure others had different experiences.
    Dyan got what was coming. She always was looking to scam. What goes around comes around. I had many sessions with her over the years. Each time she got worse and worse looking. I saw her last summer and she was in a terrible state from a stroke. She had trouble walking and speaking. When I was crushing her pussy hard I thought she was going there die on me. I just wanted to get one last lay on her before she goes from scamming me before. She done this to herself, so I have no sympathy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2490.jpg‎  

  12. #1838
    I wonder out all the girls that were on BP over the years, how many left and got clean versus how many passed away.

  13. #1837

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure Dyan robbed more dudes than she serviced.
    Heard that about her, but I had literally hundreds of great encounters over a decade. Frequently we would park in the Camden parking garage, high floor. I'd let the seat back and watch her suck my soul out. Great technique, great company also had several dinners out. If you throw steak down in front of a dog, don't be surprised if it makes a meal out of it. Most of these chick's are users and will take tbe opportunities you present to them. She gave me great memories, I'm sure others had different experiences.

  14. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    She did steal from me however. Assumed she FINALLY got sober and out of the game.
    Pretty sure Dyan robbed more dudes than she serviced.

  15. #1835

    Long time visitor first time posting in a while

    I should post more but I just be lazy, I am sorry. Last night driving in cmd, I do my round, drive thru Westfield ave to federal to Broadway, Broadway had some but its too open for me and I've seen more cops than normal so I tend to stay on Westfield cause I've found some more to my liking. Last night, I met a lady name Cindy? I can't remember her name and my phone is dead right now. She did what I need, she has a number, I'll see if she wants to me to give it up. So I am willing to trade. She is white, blonde, nice little booty in pink pants. Will prolly blast her phone in your car. So yeah. Be safe out there and have fun. Also I am looking for new regulars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape