Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1834

    Never like to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    For those who remember I heard The Legend Dyan passed this past winter, the lifestyle is rough and she succumbed believe a stroke may be more to it. Hope this is bad information but I checked a couple sources. Had many good times with her social time also.
    She did steal from me however. Assumed she FINALLY got sober and out of the game.

  2. #1833

    Dyan

    For those who remember I heard The Legend Dyan passed this past winter, the lifestyle is rough and she succumbed believe a stroke may be more to it. Hope this is bad information but I checked a couple sources. Had many good times with her social time also.

  3. #1832

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged phone numbers with about 3 or 4 girls recently. Three of them called or texted me out of nowhere al on the same day earlier this week. This has me a bit freaked out. What's going on in camden? Is this a setup? Its got me pretty paranoid.
    It's been my experience that once you give your number out to a SW, they will hit it up every time they need to fix and don't have any money. Frankly, it's easier than hitting the street corner and flagging down your next $20 car. They don't really care if you don't want to be contacted, they are like a dog on a bone, they got a habit and the habit needs money, Nothing more complicated than that.

  4. #1831
    I exchanged phone numbers with about 3 or 4 girls recently. Three of them called or texted me out of nowhere al on the same day earlier this week. This has me a bit freaked out. What's going on in camden? Is this a setup? Its got me pretty paranoid.

  5. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Although you didn't ask for advice, this shit happens all the time. You should watch your valuables just as a matter of doing business, you don't need a SW telling you that.

    I myself, get a kick out of their stories. Not that I don't believe they are true, it should make a difference either way. Bottom line is you're dealing with drug addicts. So anything goes.
    Agreed!

    I always remember that these are street girls.

    Nobody out on the street is going to have my back. Got to assume they all want you robbed, dead, or in jail.

    I met JOJO last night on south broadway. I rarely even see girls at the colosium building anymore. So south of that is where I roam. I did go to sidestreets on the east side of broadwya to look at what was around. I saw a BSW getting passed over by other mongers.

    Saw a black SUV with a guy staring HARD af at me. Might have even been mad doggin. I figured he was a cop looking for trouble in an unmarked car. Be careful out there. There are plenty of angry cops looking for an excuse to beat up on a non-violent person (in fact most cops had never even been to war and would never go toe to toe with an armed person).

    Stay safe out there fellas!

    Oh yeah jojo was a nice lady and bbbjcimws. A little more than a Jackson for the finishing touch. She is a very nice lady! No drama doesn't ask for money up front etc. Black but really tall.

    EDIT: Should note she claims she normally posts on STG and gets a room, so I guess if you're a regular of hers on STG then try and get her for $20

  6. #1829

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    No. That sara oyu posted is hot though I'll be on the lookout for her!


    Anyways I saw tammy again and she warned me that both Dee and Sara (the one I met) had sticky fingers. I don' tknow what ot believe. But so far every girl has told me to watch out for those 'other' girls. It may be a territory beef (or is it queef when its women?
    Although you didn't ask for advice, this shit happens all the time. You should watch your valuables just as a matter of doing business, you don't need a SW telling me that.

    Myself.

  7. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    No. That sara oyu posted is hot though I'll be on the lookout for her!


    Anyways I saw tammy again and she warned me that both Dee and Sara (the one I met) had sticky fingers. I don' tknow what ot believe. But so far every girl has told me to watch out for those 'other' girls. It may be a territory beef (or is it queef when its women?
    Although you didn't ask for advice, this shit happens all the time. You should watch your valuables just as a matter of doing business, you don't need a SW telling you that.

    I myself, get a kick out of their stories. Not that I don't believe they are true, it should make a difference either way. Bottom line is you're dealing with drug addicts. So anything goes.

  8. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]

    And she was fat. I don't know how these street girls get fat but some of them sure do!
    I always wondered that as well.

  9. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sara you are talking about?
    No. That sara oyu posted is hot though I'll be on the lookout for her!

    The sara I was with had a big head (not ego wise, just a bigger head than a normal person would have).

    And she was fat. I don't know how these street girls get fat but some of them sure do!

    Anyways I saw tammy again and she warned me that both Dee and Sara (the one I met) had sticky fingers. I don' tknow what ot believe. But so far every girl has told me to watch out for those 'other' girls. It may be a territory beef (or is it queef when its women?

  10. #1825

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    If your on a "Budget" you can get a room there for three hours at about. 50. Up there on 130 between the Super 8 and Roadway.
    54 for three hours, 58 for 4 hours.

  11. #1824

    Brooklawn

    Quote Originally Posted by BadLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to where "the hourly" is? I'd like to frequent said establishment.

    DM me if you don't want it out there publicly.
    If your on a "Budget" you can get a room there for three hours at about. 50. Up there on 130 between the Super 8 and Roadway.

  12. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Erika on Broadway and Pine. Took her to the hrly. She took a shower and gave me a good bbj. Fucked her mish and doggie. Had a good time.
    Curious as to where "the hourly" is? I'd like to frequent said establishment.

    DM me if you don't want it out there publicly.

  13. #1822

    This Sara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Met becky earlier this week. Claims she is new to the game, but her face said otherwise. She swallowed. How can a girl who is new to this go down and swallow so easily?

    Anyways she was nice and fun to talk to.

    Picked up sara. She has brown hair, ugly face, but big titties. Kept trying to pop them out while I was driving to a spot! I had to tell her to put her shirt back on LOL. Anyways she swallowed as well and was telling me how she likes anal and all that. Would be cool to do an outdoor fuk one day but she's not a girl I'd do raw anal with.
    Is this the Sara you are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4279.jpg‎  

  14. #1821
    Met becky earlier this week. Claims she is new to the game, but her face said otherwise. She swallowed. How can a girl who is new to this go down and swallow so easily?

    Anyways she was nice and fun to talk to.

    Picked up sara. She has brown hair, ugly face, but big titties. Kept trying to pop them out while I was driving to a spot! I had to tell her to put her shirt back on LOL. Anyways she swallowed as well and was telling me how she likes anal and all that. Would be cool to do an outdoor fuk one day but she's not a girl I'd do raw anal with.

  15. #1820

    Erika

    Picked up Erika on Broadway and Pine. Took her to the hrly. She took a shower and gave me a good bbj. Fucked her mish and doggie. Had a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape