Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1982
-
06-09-26 14:29 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 136A girl gave me her number and asked to be picked up around 10th and chestnut. Any info on this area? I drove by and saw a bunch of cars in the driveway of a house with nowhere to go. Looked like atraffic jam. Was giving me traphouse vibes so I GTFO as there is nowhere nearby to park. I smelled something fishy about the situation but if you guys have info let me know.
Picked up a girl by the name of 'T' (might be TEE, didn't ask) who has no phone, BSW, I think a wig or weave or whatever that hair thing is with black women. Gave a decent bbbj but had to ask her twice not to useteeth. She had a good attitude and didn't rush. Would repeat, I tipped for the swallow so paid 30. Base price is still 20 for bbbj right?
-
06-09-26 11:27 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 551Sky
Picked up Sky she hangs near broad and Jackson. We parked up and she followed instructions did a good job. She was tired of moving up and down, I asked her to stop moving and I deep stroked her mouth, she was excellent felt no teeth and swallowed. I think I will take her the hourly if I see her again. She has blonde hair of course no phone.
-
06-08-26 19:16 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 640Tina Blonde MILF
Has anybody seen Tina?? (dirty blonde MILF with nice D cup tits). She gives a great BJ and the last time I scooped her was down near Chelton a few months ago.
-
06-08-26 02:03 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 136Picked up aleshia near that roman looking building north of atlantic.
She didn't look too good, her friend looked hotter and I almost kicked her out for her friend but I didn't want to be rude.
So the service was fine and all, but no joke as soon as I dropped her off I saw about 6 hotties on the way out of camden. I saw some girl who looked so clear and cute but as I'm older now I can't do back to back dates.
Then a couple of girls near everette.
I missed the pickup on a hottie between ferry and viola earlier. She was looking so god damn good I tried to get around as fast as I coudl to no avail.
A messed up looking BSW was hollering at me on lansdowne avenue and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there!
There were many cops out and some cruising through our wellknown pickup spots. I thought for sure some girls directly on broadway may have been traps. Stay safe out there and best of luck fellas!
-
06-07-26 00:11 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 136Saw some sexy looking girls this past week so I guess my prayers have been answered!
Met Katie. She looks good, and her pussy is actually wet and feels nice. She was a bit paranoid the first time I met her, but not too crazy so that worked for me. Didn't rush, and had a sexy demenour.
I also saw some good looking black women out, of course on my return to drop her off.
I had a date with monica recently where I asked her about the dudes that hang around the girls. There were like 5 dudes on Jackson st hanging out that made me not want to pick up any girls there. Monica confirmed they are losers mooching off the girls (bumming cigs, drugs, etc) and sometimes actively try to prevent dates. I guess some of the get it in their heads that they are the new boyfriend or whatever.
I now like monica a lot for her honesty. I asked her 'what would you do if I told you I loved you?' and she replied with 'You'd still have to pay! So I can appreciate a girl not trying to manipulate me. Another girl attempted to manipulate me over the phone which I certainly did not like. If I want to be emotionally manipulated I'll try marriage!
-
06-05-26 13:14 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 551Linda
Found Linda cute older blonde. She said she's from woodbury area. Good bbj. She has a phone. She hangs at that corner store Broad and Atlantic.
-
06-02-26 16:34 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 136Picked up diane last week and her BBBJ wasnt that great, but her body looked good (with a dress on). It was at night but I thought her face looked nice.
I'd been out so often recently that I guess I want more than just a BBBJCIM, I want something to look at. A few times it took me a while to cum (like 20+ minutes) because the girl wasnt good looking enough; even when the technique is solid. I know this is a luxury problem, but as it happens as soon as I'm finished and dorpping a girl off I see a much hotter one most of the time.
I've even had experienced where I pick up a girl after not seeing anyone out for like 30 minutes or an hour, and hten bam ont he next corner isa h ottie I've yet to try! From a distance a nice pair of legs will get me, since I won't see how the face looks until they get close.
Also I've seen what I believe to be a few stings on broadway. I see the girl walking but not truly like a SW would, and around a corner will be a cop that you wouldn't notice unless you drove past the girl first. Also saw quite a few guys stopped on broadway, indicating they were pulled over while picking up a girl. Please stay safe out there guys, and good luck this weekend!
-
05-31-26 00:33 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 136Went to the stroll and not much was out so I picked up 'Minnie mouse'. Claimed she's only been ehre for a year but does work in atlantic city.
Her head game was decent but I have to be honest overall the experience was a let down. Mostly because when I saw her from a distance. Legs showing, thin, blonde I thought shed be sexy.
Up close she had drug user face. Not pretty!
So I ended the date.
I got to manage my expectations here I suppose. I just don't like getting my hopes up for something amazing only to be disappointed.
-
05-30-26 14:31 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 5513 way. No!
It's uncomfortable and you're asking to get robbed if you want 2 girls in your car.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 01:01 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 136I saw a lot of police activity up and down broadway hte last few nights.
Anyways today I picked up amanda. She was very good and nice to be around. Had no teeth, which is an upside in this game.
Had to go up and down the stroll a lot though. I felt like people were taking notice of me.
-
05-26-26 10:55 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 2293 way car date
A 3 way car date would be ideal / perfect storm for:
- monger to get pick pocketed.
- cash and dash.
- monger to get scammed by 1 SW while the next keeps him busy.
Don't really see any upside to the situation. However, I did once have a Latina sit in the backseat while her buddy gave me a BJ in the front. Claims she wasnt into that but was just accompanying her friend to ensure she wasn't getting robbed/hurt. She was def into looking at the bj being performed but wouldnt join in in response to my offers.
That's my opinion, but hey, you do you, be safe.
-
05-25-26 22:59 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 136For a cardate would be two girls sucking my dick, so definitely wouldn't try to do sex in my car with two women. Or I could do the hourly motel.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:59 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 640Rode thru bway sat night ass the rain was letting up. Saw a couple girls out. Did a couple of laps and as I was about to leave I saw Katie (Madison Stacks) again near Atlantic. I went out there hoping to see her, so that was a good string of luck. Great BJ like always, just wish she would keep a phone tho.
-
05-25-26 10:41 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 630How are you going to fit the three of you in your back seat with enough room for everyone to do their thing?
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 02:08 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 136Threeway BBBJ or more. On a cardate?
Hello,
I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.
I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.
Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.
Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?










Reply With Quote




