Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 61438
-
04-17-26 08:07 #60598Senior Member

Posts: 243You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:34 #60597Senior Member

Posts: 647Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:05 #60596Senior Member

Posts: 277Monger etiquette
I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
-
04-16-26 20:18 #60595Senior Member

Posts: 1322Didn't get there. Stuck at Mdlive chasing money. In hindsight, wish I had kept my appointment.
Originally Posted by Merlin666
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:14 #60594Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Broken Promises
You know how it is, as much I want it. Something just pulls me back in. LOL.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 19:22 #60593Regular Member

Posts: 17Gabby
So how did that appt go today?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 18:48 #60592Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bigger than a half dollar, smaller than a medium pizza. Brown in color, we're hoping for pink. Didn't hookup today as MD live got the best of me and didn't bail out of there until after 5 p. Not a good day gambling, should've got my balz drained.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:44 #60591Senior Member

Posts: 222Hmm
I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.
Originally Posted by NightWolfe
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:39 #60590Senior Member

Posts: 647Didn't you just tell us that you were "retiring" from this hobby just a few weeks ago? If we had a dollar for every time you said that we'd all be millionaires!
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 10:11 #60589Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Gabby
So, how big are her areolas? Can anyone testify? Pics would be nice if anyone has any of her body. I'm looking for her too.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:22 #60588Senior Member

Posts: 1322Gabby hunters
Anyone looking for Gabby. FH. Currently out. WSW, always has cig going, black quarter boots, reddish blond hair she keeps pinned up. Sez she'll be out tomorrow around noon, I've setup appointment at 3 pm, so please don't drop any loads on her jugs. Enjoy sucking on those big areolas and dropping my load on them. Juz saying. Peace BP.
-
04-15-26 08:51 #60587Senior Member

Posts: 541In the afternoon around 7:00 pm.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 06:38 #60586Senior Member

Posts: 114What time did you find Susan?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 01:55 #60585Senior Member

Posts: 423Good on you man. Knew you'd pull thru with decent pics. I've gone up around the Walmart on wash blvd to see if I maybe could catch her a few months back. Glad she's still around because I definitely wanted to see if she's as good as you say she is. Need to check Susan off my white girl creampie list LOL.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Lily just looks & sounds like she's a mess. As much as I'd love to fuck an Asian girl she's just not it for me. I got to make a move up to Garrison & find suki but I don't know that area well.
-
04-15-26 01:02 #60584Senior Member

Posts: 530Jessica
She's still drinks heavy but that doesn't stop her from a stellar show. I get a room and a 5th and some grass and food and she fucks my brains out all night and I give her 50.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






