Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 17043
-
04-03-26 17:15 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 35Also was interested at one point
Any new updates?
Originally Posted by Theone1977
[View Original Post]
I know guys, I got a thing for these type!
-
03-28-26 11:51 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 77Reina
She is real. Chatted with her. Seemed nice but ask was too high for me so I passed.
Originally Posted by RitTigers
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:59 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 68Reina
Hi,
Any intel or feedback on this. I think she is not real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-74fc6c87c2ea
-
03-26-26 22:00 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 56Verification on Seeking
Any ideas or workarounds to bypass verification on Seeking. Any other sites that yields rewards and doesn't have verification? No am not cuddling to see things change with those on cuddle comfort. Too much time and effort. Why not date in that case to find what you want.
Originally Posted by Bob0707
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:12 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 32Google play gift cards. Use Chrome browser on your pc or install the seeking app on your android phone / tablet (you can find cheap used android phones or tablet just make sure you can install seeking app on it).
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 13:30 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 54Seeking membership
Does anyone have any current ways to pay for seeking membership that doesn't include your credit card?
-
03-24-26 23:19 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 385Okay the search only brings up what you responded to, no other results, what are you saying we should search for?
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 12:22 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 77Have Intel and Neet Intel
Been talking to Krista and she seems like she would be a lot of fun. Sounds pretty wild and definitely wants to connect. I'm guessing she might be a pro. Anyone seen her before?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cd8b90a62367
Lucy, says she is 19 and definitely realizes many guys want someone on the younger side. Asked for 2 just to meet for coffee and then 7 for more private meets. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-a31e39ad8826
Emma, sounds fun but also sounds like she has some emotional baggage to work out. Wants 4 but so far been super hard to schedule.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-87778e4a95f5
-
03-23-26 07:38 #16810Regular Member

Posts: 21Mete her on my trip to MN Wish I listenned.
I met her last night after a long dry spell. First, there were a lot of rules. Then, before I even took my clothes off, she started saying she had to go to work — clearly an excuse to cut the meeting short. After that came even more rules. Essentially, we could only do a couple of basic positions, and I wasn't allowed to touch her in any other way (no kissing, no intimate contact, no touching her chest or face). She seemed emotionally checked out, almost like someone who's been doing this for too long, yet still wanted premium rates. Overall, it wasn't worth the price. Meeting lasted 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 13:51 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 46Angelina Sabella
Looks like she took down her tryst page. Main site https://www.angelinasabella.net/ is still there. One highly recommended review on the other site from 2024 but with 25% deposit not enough to make the jump.
Originally Posted by Impulse46
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 16:06 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 108Angelina / Madison
Any intel on this? She messaged me on Seeking and gave me her number. Google search gave me this result. https://tryst.link/escort/angelina_sabella. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
-
03-17-26 14:53 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 77Amy
Took another one for the team and met up with her at her place. Very talkative in that addict / recovering addict sorta way. Seems to have a lot of medical and money issues but overall was friendly and not too weird. She does indeed like to fuck and suck. Tapped it three times then left. Haven't conversed since. Definitely better options out there but was okay in a pinch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 14:50 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 77Lucy
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-a31e39ad8826
Been talking to this one. Seems legit LOL but also seems like a little bit of a pro. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
03-15-26 20:23 #16805Regular Member

Posts: 8Jessica
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74305290
Anyone meet with her before? We've exchanged info but she's flaked out twice. Cancelled an hour before, them messages like 3 hours later asking if I'm still free to meet.
-
03-13-26 12:41 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 54Overnight arrangements
Hey guys,
I'm about to start spending a lot of time in Chicago. I enjoy long dates or overnight arrangements. DM me if you've got some good ideas, happy to help you out how I can!









Reply With Quote




