LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 17043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone1977  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    I interacted with her a while back. Her pics were highly filtered and of only flattering angles.

  2. #16547

    Anyone interacted with her?

    Has anyone interacted with this girl? Is she legit? Scammer?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_114507.jpg‎  

  3. #16546

    Echantingcharmer recent?

    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251115_065238_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251114_223903_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #16545

    Payment

    So it's been a long time since I've used SA, but it seems there's a lot of new rules, like the picture requirement and now it seems like you can't pay with a prepaid visa? How are you guys paying anonymously? Appreciate any suggestions.

  5. #16544

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Chicago, her name is JuJu and she is 22. Pretty hard to get any details out of her. She is not into anal, and doesn't really like giving head, but will do so for more allowance. She likes a bit of rough sex, especially choking. Other than being young and cute with a nice body, the best thing about her is she will host, and her ppm is on the low end. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/{emailreplacement0}/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.10 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.23 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-07 at 8.49.44 PM.png‎  

  6. #16543

  7. #16542

    Little Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlove369  [View Original Post]
    She's a huge junkie. I fucked her and the next night she robbed me. She's gang unfortunately. Never seen a shadow put out light like that..
    You should see her now:

    https://youtu.be/XQLJxwD1pQc?si=c2h3WaSQ8sm70RlU

    Very sad.

  8. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    If I knew that guy, I'd immediately be like, "I know that guy!

  9. #16540

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Thank you for sending the pic, it is very helpful to see what you did.

    I'll give it a try.

  10. #16539
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    1. "Mandy" the good: DTF the bad wants 9 https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737.

    2. "Brittany" DTF for 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7612818e6747.

    3. "Jazzy" DTF wants 4. Not unreasonable https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c.

    4. Another "Brittany" DTF wants 6 can't host seems like a pro. Let me know guys. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6d4dc65e5dbe.

    5. "skinny chick" wants 6 (seems to be the union rate) DTF https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e493b31abe94.

    6. "Alexa" DTF also has pro vibes DTF 5 https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51.

    7. "Jennifer" DTF 4 but not my type https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-30450e61c35c.

    8. "Heather" DTF union rate of 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-863b685ea7fa.

    9. I need help or info on this woman. I am chatting her but she is slow to respond. Any input from guys that met her would help. PM is fine. I am making it a goal to see her. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2f18dd54b4b2.
    Great info. I've talked to a few dozen. Now we play the game of who will flake or are fake.

    Many ok in 500 range and supposedly no rush.

    I probably wouldn't do 600 unless it was an extended date.

    On my trips to Chicago and other places my hit rate has been good but my repeat rate has been low.

    All fuck PSE.

    If anyone wants to PM me a Chicago gem. I've most likely messaged them if they e been on the site recently.

    Was looking at cuddle comfort too.

    Hopefully I'll have a good trip.

  11. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails face.jpg‎  

  12. #16537

    I tried something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.
    There are so many "stock" photos online that I found one that fits my features generally and used that. I send a real photo if I get somewhere in conversation as well as private photos. Works well.

  13. #16536

    Thanks for the idea

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting.

    Trying to be discreet used to be a lot easier than this.
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.

  14. #16535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Seconding Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Try Dayuse app.
    An ex sugarbaby told me about it. I can get a room at a three star place, pro-rated for 8 or 9 hours. Usually morning to late afternoon. Very convenient.

  15. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a problem for me and my situation, but just a suggestion to the group. Go to an AI image generator and upload a few pictures of yourself. Ask it to make an AI version of yourself that is close but not exact. Get a couple of pics and use those. That way you can always say its not you, its AI and if you do it close enough to your actual picture, then the women won't think you are a catfish. Just an idea in theory.
    That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion. Just another great use for AI. And once AI can suck our c*cks. Who will need Seeking anymore? (And that is coming. Pun intended.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape