Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16835

    HA. Just saw her profile for Las Vegas

    She may be real but I was randomly checking out San Diego Arrangements and someone was asking about her too. Real?? Who knows. Bt she may travel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullspeedz  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this sugar baby, anyone? It sounds like she's an independent provider based on her profile description.

  2. #16834
    If you attempt to cancel your account you should get a 20% discount offer to stay. Not sure if any of you have tried this, but it's a nice little discount.

    By the way, I’m referring to SA.

  3. #16833
    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recent contact with Carey or know what's she's up to now? Probably my single greatest experience from SA, sorry we only met once.
    Probably met a high roller on SA. Never got to see her.

  4. #16832

    Never heard of that

    Quote Originally Posted by RichPrick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this "dating" service?

    https://www.instagram.com/diamondmat...R3N3kyNXZqODcz
    Seems like they are aiming for the viagra triangle high rollers.

    If your username is true to your personality you may be perfect for them. Ll.

  5. #16831

    Diamond Matchmakers?

    Anyone know anything about this "dating" service?

    https://www.instagram.com/diamondmat...R3N3kyNXZqODcz

  6. #16830

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bri, the oft-discussed redheaded nurse from Minneapolis a few times over the last year or so, once with her friend Haley (a blonde) and several times solo. Yesterday she reached out to say that she was in town with her friend Nae (a petite and slim African American woman) and wanted to see if I was interested in meeting up. I wasn't really, but how dumb do you have to be to turn down a threesome that comes to you?

    At any rate, they came by my place, we chatted for a bit and got down to business. Bri rode me first while Nae let me kiss her inner thighs and teased me with the smell of her pussy. Then, Bri wanted me to fuck her in doggy which is always a great time, she loves that. Then she wanted to watch Nae to ride me, which, holy fuck, that woman can fuck, while she played with herself. I found them both to be really attractive, but overall, with no kissing, no DATY, and not much in the way of blowjobs left a little to be desired.
    Check your dm's.

  7. #16829

    Careysovery

    Does anyone have recent contact with Carey or know what's she's up to now? Probably my single greatest experience from SA, sorry we only met once.

  8. #16828
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    As others have said, I can't pm you. Info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Based on date of that post and no reviews on her, it is most likely fake. Strange that 4-5 posts asking about her pop up around the same time means they are probably same accounts.

  9. #16827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    As others have said, I can't pm you. Info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  10. #16826
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Is your inbox full? There's no option to PM you, interested.

  11. #16825

    Please share her info!

    Would love to see her. Please share.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.

  12. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Couldn't DM you, if you don't mind sharing details.

  13. #16823

    Interested

    Please drop me a note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.

  14. #16822

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    I'm not active on seeking anymore but would be interested as well.

  15. #16821

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    I just saw this and I'm interested. There's no PM on your profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape