Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5570
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5420

    A Few Reports

    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a7fa1783f49c

    Asked me to call, and her number traced back to some guy in Miami. I used a random number to call her and a woman did pick up. She immediately began trying to sell me pictures or videos. When I said I only do in person arrangements, she asked for a deposit. I told her I don't do that either, and I requested we meet first then discuss finances. She agreed, but I'm currently out of town. If you don't see an update, assume this was a dead end.

    Camille.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-cc164bdd19b4

    Wanted $1 K per meet.

  2. #5419
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    I still can't see her SA bio but she did get back to me finally and I'll be seeing her later this week. So looks like she's still active. Any other recent reports?

  3. #5418

    Chelsey and Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.
    Links lead to your messages.

  4. #5417

    Decentl Luck with Secret Benefits and Sugar day meet

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    Been at this activity for quite awhile. Started with SA and had good luck at multiple cities but I eventually got kicked off the site and looked elsewhere.

    I have had good luck with the new members of SB and recently active and new with SDM. Neither have threatened to kick me off like SA did several times.

    I have found most the girls use multiple sites with different names and different pictures.

  5. #5416

    My experiences with the sugar babies in the area

    I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.

    Jazzie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e

    She is a very tiny spinner, very NC girl. The whole thing cost me 6 bills. If you do something fun with her she'll definitely be more accommodating. Whether it is worth 6 bills is up to you. Personally, I think it shouldn't be 6 bills but I am belligerent with money sometimes in this grand old city of Raleigh, NC.

    Rosie / Chelsea:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

    Absolute c*nt in the worst ways and is fatter in person. Cost 4 bills. I'm sure she gets a lot of business because she's Asian and whatnot, but ethnicity does not matter to me, and if someone is a b just because she thinks she's "all that" is a huge turn off for me. Still fucked her. She does bb with anyone as well.

    Chelsey:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ed8e70f7658a

    Fatter in person. Wanted 5 bills. Walked away because I'm not into fat chicks at all.

    Cat:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-671de9065127

    Open to a lot, pretty chill to spend time with, doing the business with her was satisfying.

    Peachie:

    (URL not available because she blocked me LOL).

    Wanted me to give her money immediately. I like to get to know girls beforehand and see if we actually vibe. I think I just don't get along with Asians LOL.

    Tal:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-6a4fb39d0f80

    Did a stupid thing and sent her $100 before seeing her. Then stood me up LOL.

    There's a few more but I'm keeping them to myself for now. I hope this helps.

  6. #5415

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    I have had lots of success on SA over the years. Literally zero with SB. If I showed you a list and pics of every girl I've fucked on seeking and contrasted that with success on SB you'd also say "yeah SB is a scam, there's no way it isn't". It's also extremely suspect of how many girls message you on SB when you don't have credits. Maybe some have had success, but there are better watering holes.
    I too had lot of success on Seeking before it went to shit. None with SB. It's basically a honeypot operation in my experience. But if you want to keep pissing away your $ don't ever tell them the site feels shady. They will issue a quick refund and unceremoniously ban you. Which really tells you all you need to know about how they operate.

  7. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    I have had lots of success on SA over the years. Literally zero with SB. If I showed you a list and pics of every girl I've fucked on seeking and contrasted that with success on SB you'd also say "yeah SB is a scam, there's no way it isn't". It's also extremely suspect of how many girls message you on SB when you don't have credits. Maybe some have had success, but there are better watering holes.

  8. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    The new section is real. The "last online" and "read receipts" are completely made up to keep you engaged.

  9. #5412

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience here last here. Her comms was good until scheduled meet up time and radio silence.
    I met her once. You are not missing anything. Her pictures are definitely flattering. She was a little too big for my tastes.

  10. #5411

    New to SecretBenefits. Who's worth it?

    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!

  11. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCajun00  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-aafac0dace82.

    Was quick to text and easy to talk to. Suppose to meet up this week in Greenville.
    I had been chatting with her as well. Basically she was going to come see me and then stated she didn't have enough money for gas. She didn't push for me to send it but, when I said I would come to her, she mentioned she doesn't meet people in her hometown (which is weird). Anyways, I'm thinking gas money scammer so I'm moving on.

  12. #5409

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.
    Similar experience here last here. Her comms was good until scheduled meet up time and radio silence.

  13. #5408

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Was it in the last week or so?
    It was in Feb. Which is kind of recent for me. She is like a safe option for me. Semi GFE even if a bit rushed. I don't have to worry about all the hobby related risks. Can't go too frequently for the damage. So once in a couple of months. Sometimes she does not respond.

  14. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Yup still around. Saw her recently.
    Was it in the last week or so?

  15. #5406

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    Yup still around. Saw her recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape