Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 5569
-
03-29-26 19:44 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 161Sarah. Anyone connect with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1
Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.
-
03-27-26 09:23 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 97I'd love some more details. Message sent.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 02:17 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 229Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:30 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 114Dakota
Any intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-aafac0dace82.
Was quick to text and easy to talk to. Suppose to meet up this week in Greenville.
-
03-22-26 16:28 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 161Referring Jasmin
When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.
-
03-22-26 16:06 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 161Pics look fake to me. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 12:29 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 76Emma
Has anyone seen this one yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-c56bf97dd630
-
03-20-26 16:44 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 60Jasmine anyone?
Jasmine, wondering if TGTBT:
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-28ecf736dd2e
Also wondering if my TGTBT meter is totally screwed up these days. Not super fat, not super old. Can't be real.
-
03-14-26 19:22 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 129Ashley
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-61bee2e2e4b5
Hey all, anyone have any luck making contact with Ashley? She favorited me then went silent.
-
03-09-26 10:56 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 38Sophia
My experience was similar to yours, so I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 10:42 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 80Did any of you ever meet this one? Her communication is pretty sporadic and she ghosted me once when we were supposed to meet. I'm debating if it's worth the effort to keep chasing her.
Originally Posted by Nahh1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:00 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 360Jade
She's got more profiles on more sites than literally anyone else in the game in this area. Early on, I once messaged her by accident, forgetting I'd already done so on an earlier account 6 months before. She read me the riot act for not remembering her (we never met, I'd just sent her a message and briefly talked, determining she was too expensive). She's since messaged my profile as if we'd never spoken on three of her new accounts. I'm tempted to point out that SHE clearly didn't remember ME, but I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:45 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 110She was trying to lecture me and sent me some nonsense message so I was like hell no. Cut the conversation off.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 22:18 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 574Petitej8824
She will accept 5 bills.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:17 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 38Rhiannon
This girl is quite sweet:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-57fb30df913a
DTF, CFS, BBBJ, 300, cannot host. Pictures are accurate. Weekend availability seems to be limited but no problems finding a time slot on a weekday evening.








Reply With Quote






