Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37624
-
04-06-26 16:00 #36529Senior Member

Posts: 81Vital Troy?
If anyone goes (its a bit far for me) report if they have ChinChin there. I was addicted.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:41 #36528Senior Member

Posts: 264Sounds like a recipe for success.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:34 #36527Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital Reborn in Troy
My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.
-
04-06-26 13:55 #36526Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time is now open, confirmed
See title.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 13:33 #36525Senior Member

Posts: 151Lotus Health
I had some time today so I checked it out.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Can confirm about CeCe and her talents.
Although, she is nothing to write home about, looks-wise. FS is out of the question.
-
04-06-26 13:32 #36524Senior Member

Posts: 1185Wow! I didn't expect the house fee to be 100%! I guess I have to reconsider my tipping habits. I'll add a little more but at the same time, it's just a massage and HE, not FS.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 12:59 #36523Senior Member

Posts: 929Tomii- Tai Chi -Livonia
Appears to be a victim of the dreaded Livonia Orange Sticker syndrome.
-
04-06-26 10:40 #36522Senior Member

Posts: 463House fee
I know of 4 providers in the last 4 years that have shared that the house keeps 100% of house fee so tip is important to them.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Each were from different AMPs.
Happy hunting men. SN.
-
04-06-26 10:37 #36521Senior Member

Posts: 128Information
I also read on a few back reviews if you say or do something she doesn't like she can go berserk on you.
Originally Posted by Jackeye234
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 09:17 #36520Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
I had been to My Time twice about mid November. Had a great experience once with Maya and another time with Cindy. Then, just the day before Thanksgiving they shut down. I periodically drive-by to see if it's open, but no luck. It sounds like they may be open again though from the sounds of your post. Is that the case? Are they still located in the same place on 10 mile Road in Southfield? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, please feel free to private message me.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:40 #36519Senior Member

Posts: 37She's average looking and only does standard L1 HE. Also only allows above the waist roaming.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 14:04 #36518Senior Member

Posts: 309Blue lotus novi
A birdie told me they went there seen ci ci He joked about a BJ and she did BBBJ.
If I go in bring a wrap just incase it's true.
-
04-05-26 14:01 #36517Senior Member

Posts: 309Fri April 3rd saw two guys walk out about 20 minutes apart around 3 pm ish I called that message on both #'s then left.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 12:30 #36516Senior Member

Posts: 212Commerce Massage
Friday, March 27 afternoon-the sign on the door said closed for remodeling. I texted. She responded: available now. So there's that.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:53 #36515Senior Member

Posts: 143Busty Blonde Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360
Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.










Reply With Quote





