Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5404
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her bio anymore either and I was wondering if she blocked me.

    Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Or heard from her?
    Your inbox is full.

  2. #5403

    It's been a while

    I haven't seen her in over a year. Saw her once. She was fun and hot but never had a chance to repeat but I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.

  3. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    I can't see her bio anymore either and I was wondering if she blocked me.

    Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Or heard from her?

  4. #5401

    Michelle Suzy

    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.

  5. #5400

    Sarah. Anyone connect with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.

  6. #5399
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.
    I'd love some more details. Message sent.

  7. #5398
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.
    Sent you a DM.

  8. #5397

    Dakota

    Any intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-aafac0dace82.

    Was quick to text and easy to talk to. Suppose to meet up this week in Greenville.

  9. #5396

    Referring Jasmin

    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.

  10. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine, wondering if TGTBT:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-28ecf736dd2e

    Also wondering if my TGTBT meter is totally screwed up these days. Not super fat, not super old. Can't be real.
    Pics look fake to me. Just sayin'.

  11. #5394

  12. #5393

    Jasmine anyone?

    Jasmine, wondering if TGTBT:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-28ecf736dd2e

    Also wondering if my TGTBT meter is totally screwed up these days. Not super fat, not super old. Can't be real.

  13. #5392

    Ashley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-61bee2e2e4b5

    Hey all, anyone have any luck making contact with Ashley? She favorited me then went silent.

  14. #5391

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you ever meet this one? Her communication is pretty sporadic and she ghosted me once when we were supposed to meet. I'm debating if it's worth the effort to keep chasing her.
    My experience was similar to yours, so I gave up on her.

  15. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting up with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-5756644eaae0.

    Any intel?
    Did any of you ever meet this one? Her communication is pretty sporadic and she ghosted me once when we were supposed to meet. I'm debating if it's worth the effort to keep chasing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape