Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 732 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10828
    Thanks for the two informative reviews, with links.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwade1  [View Original Post]
    This will sound kinda messed up, but her eyes were so far apart it made me think she added the blurring specifically to hide them.
    Yet, she has two large photos with no visible blurring on her website (although I don't know whether they are accurate).

    See: https://www.carlachamber.com/gifting and https://www.carlachamber.com/welcome

    By the way, after looking at her gift list, I think I'm going to buy her the Dior tote bag for only $3,450 (smile).

  2. #10827

    Two legit providers

    https://tryst.link/escort/carla_chambers4

    Not a whole lot of options for black chicks on island, so I checked her out. Legitimate provider and easy screening, she communicated effectively up to the appointment. She was late, and had to check in to the hotel when she arrived, but communicated the whole time. Very sweet girl, provided a nice energetic BBBJ, and had lovely man made d cups. Very simple outfit though, just a sun dress which was kind of a bummer. This will sound kinda messed up, but her eyes were so far apart it made me think she added the blurring specifically to hide them. She's also had a ton of work done, which shows a bit in her skin. Very sweet college girl, she talked a bit about sugar baby arrangements and social dates so I think that's more of her focus.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashamariexo

    Real provider, travels a ton so she must have her fans. I didn't enjoy it much though. No effort at appearance or outfit, and she's much bigger in person. She's very nice, and was very accommodating of requests, bare services available for a price. But generally just meh. Good talker I guess, definitely led an interesting life. If bigger, sweet MILFs are your thing have fun!

  3. #10826

    Any reports on Amelia?

    Mahalo, does anyone have any reports on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...0/732330605147

  4. #10825
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...e/kaymonroe8o8

    So I've had a bi girlfriend for a while now and I've never seen her with another girl. She's had girlfriends so I know she's bi. Been talking about bringing in a 3rd and she's open to me hiring a pro. Saw Kay's ad that said couples welcome. Anyone has experience with Kay? Is she into girls? I don't think I'll partake. Just watch. My girl is kinda jealous.

    Or any suggestions? My girl likes big natural tits. Got to be into girls because the whole point is to pleasure her. Or any massage therapists that give female happy ending?

    Very specific so appreciate any leads. PM ok. Thanks.
    She is great, but she has small boobs!

  5. #10824

    Kay Monroe or any suggestions

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...e/kaymonroe8o8

    So I've had a bi girlfriend for a while now and I've never seen her with another girl. She's had girlfriends so I know she's bi. Been talking about bringing in a 3rd and she's open to me hiring a pro. Saw Kay's ad that said couples welcome. Anyone has experience with Kay? Is she into girls? I don't think I'll partake. Just watch. My girl is kinda jealous.

    Or any suggestions? My girl likes big natural tits. Got to be into girls because the whole point is to pleasure her. Or any massage therapists that give female happy ending?

    Very specific so appreciate any leads. PM ok. Thanks.

  6. #10823

    Danica Dash

    https://tryst.link/escort/danicadashsf

    Got to meet this fine ebony beauty yesterday. I took a chance and decided to set a meet with Danica a month prior, and she lived up to the expectation. Danica is a sweet, funny and very social women who make you feel welcomed from the beginning to the end. The pictures in the ad is edited, but she is still beautiful I'd say 7/10. She does her communication through email, and does require a deposit. 2 roses for the deposit, 4 roses for an hour. She offers GFE, LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY and cover FS multiple positions. No clock watching and spoils you as much as she can. Her DT almost made me bust in the first few minutes. Unfortunately yesterday was her last day here. When she's getting ready to arrive to a place she posts her ads on Tryst and PD a month prior. Her website also shows her full menu of options she offers.

  7. #10822

    Any report about Aly Thompson?


  8. #10821

    Some informatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Her advertisement on Tryst currently says no "uncover"; no "inside without cover"; no "anal"; and no "bdsm".

    However, at the time of this post, no member has yet specifically clarified whether no "uncover" and no "inside without cover" means no BBBJ.
    BBBJ standard unless you're not clean!

  9. #10820

    Ask her about me

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    How many times were you able to meet her?

    She said doesn't like very specific details being mentioned about her. And also requested not to post any reviews about her as much as possible.

    So it's curious why so many post about her. Maybe you had a different agreement? Let us know.
    Ask her about me she will tell you what she wants you to know.

  10. #10819

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    The fact that I know she's busy, and still no one is posting, either means they don't want to share, or they just don't bother. See her add for price and service. Obviously I think she is worth the price of admission and I'd check. She is on another level both looks and service!
    How many times were you able to meet her?

    She said doesn't like very specific details being mentioned about her. And also requested not to post any reviews about her as much as possible.

    So it's curious why so many post about her. Maybe you had a different agreement? Let us know.

  11. #10818
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    And what are those services?

    BBFS, BBBJ? Greek?
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    See her add for price and service.
    Her advertisement on Tryst currently says no "uncover"; no "inside without cover"; no "anal"; and no "bdsm".

    However, at the time of this post, no member has yet specifically clarified whether no "uncover" and no "inside without cover" means no BBBJ.

  12. #10817

    Just trying to help

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    It seems strange that this guy has posted 3 times about this provider in a week. Recently in two separate post. He must be in love or a promoter. She seems very nice, but will ask for photo I'd. Beware of the risk my friends.
    The fact that I know she's busy, and still no one is posting, either means they don't want to share, or they just don't bother. See her add for price and service. Obviously I think she is worth the price of admission and I'd check. She is on another level both looks and service!

  13. #10816
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m
    And what are those services?

    BBFS, BBBJ? Greek?

  14. #10815

    Will ask for personal information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m
    It seems strange that this guy has posted 3 times about this provider in a week. Recently in two separate post. He must be in love or a promoter. She seems very nice, but will ask for photo I'd. Beware of the risk my friends.

  15. #10814

    Keiko

    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape