Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 10974
-
04-01-26 01:58 #10824Senior Member

Posts: 548Kay Monroe or any suggestions
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...e/kaymonroe8o8
So I've had a bi girlfriend for a while now and I've never seen her with another girl. She's had girlfriends so I know she's bi. Been talking about bringing in a 3rd and she's open to me hiring a pro. Saw Kay's ad that said couples welcome. Anyone has experience with Kay? Is she into girls? I don't think I'll partake. Just watch. My girl is kinda jealous.
Or any suggestions? My girl likes big natural tits. Got to be into girls because the whole point is to pleasure her. Or any massage therapists that give female happy ending?
Very specific so appreciate any leads. PM ok. Thanks.
-
03-31-26 13:17 #10823Senior Member

Posts: 49Danica Dash
https://tryst.link/escort/danicadashsf
Got to meet this fine ebony beauty yesterday. I took a chance and decided to set a meet with Danica a month prior, and she lived up to the expectation. Danica is a sweet, funny and very social women who make you feel welcomed from the beginning to the end. The pictures in the ad is edited, but she is still beautiful I'd say 7/10. She does her communication through email, and does require a deposit. 2 roses for the deposit, 4 roses for an hour. She offers GFE, LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY and cover FS multiple positions. No clock watching and spoils you as much as she can. Her DT almost made me bust in the first few minutes. Unfortunately yesterday was her last day here. When she's getting ready to arrive to a place she posts her ads on Tryst and PD a month prior. Her website also shows her full menu of options she offers.
-
03-30-26 16:36 #10822Senior Member

Posts: 118Any report about Aly Thompson?
-
03-26-26 14:22 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 497Some informatin
BBBJ standard unless you're not clean!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:20 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 497Ask her about me
Ask her about me she will tell you what she wants you to know.
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 00:25 #10819Regular Member

Posts: 22Reviews
How many times were you able to meet her?
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
She said doesn't like very specific details being mentioned about her. And also requested not to post any reviews about her as much as possible.
So it's curious why so many post about her. Maybe you had a different agreement? Let us know.
-
03-26-26 00:13 #10818Senior Member

Posts: 5108
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
Her advertisement on Tryst currently says no "uncover"; no "inside without cover"; no "anal"; and no "bdsm".
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
However, at the time of this post, no member has yet specifically clarified whether no "uncover" and no "inside without cover" means no BBBJ.
-
03-25-26 18:31 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 497Just trying to help
The fact that I know she's busy, and still no one is posting, either means they don't want to share, or they just don't bother. See her add for price and service. Obviously I think she is worth the price of admission and I'd check. She is on another level both looks and service!
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:32 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 300And what are those services?
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
BBFS, BBBJ? Greek?
-
03-25-26 12:32 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 136Will ask for personal information.
It seems strange that this guy has posted 3 times about this provider in a week. Recently in two separate post. He must be in love or a promoter. She seems very nice, but will ask for photo I'd. Beware of the risk my friends.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 02:56 #10814Senior Member

Posts: 497Keiko
I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!
https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m
-
03-17-26 03:01 #10813Senior Member

Posts: 1021EllaRyder coming tomorrow
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/EllaRyder
I've seen her a few times, just like her photos.
Have FUN MEN.
-
03-17-26 02:59 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 1021Nice hips
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Lovelylauren21
I SAW her yesterday morning, fun girl.
Everything played with cover.
Have fun, while she is here.
-
03-16-26 23:18 #10811Senior Member

Posts: 262Aiko sasaki
She's back I suggest you run don't walk if you don't know about modern day geishas and want the true experience then she is the one had a an awesome time again and again here is a link to her site http://aikosasaki.nl/.
-
03-16-26 16:33 #10810Senior Member

Posts: 5108Took a second look at Kaliah's purported tour schedule, which still doesn't include Hawaii, and it seems suspicious. The visits to every location are all so unusually short (and with days that overlap) that she would be spending an excessive amount of time flying and / or driving between them and would probably be tired from all that traveling.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Raleigh, NC, US
Mar 16-17
Charlotte, NC, US
Mar 17-18
Newark, NJ, US
Mar 18-19
Toms River, NJ, US
Mar 19-20
Savannah, GA, US
Mar 20-21
Augusta, GA, US
Mar 21-22
Eugene, OR, US
Mar 22-23
Hillsboro, OR, US
Mar 23-24
Orlando, FL, US
Mar 24-25
Key West, FL, US
Mar 25-26











Reply With Quote




