Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 732 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 10976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10826

    Any reports on Amelia?

    Mahalo, does anyone have any reports on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...0/732330605147

  2. #10825
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...e/kaymonroe8o8

    So I've had a bi girlfriend for a while now and I've never seen her with another girl. She's had girlfriends so I know she's bi. Been talking about bringing in a 3rd and she's open to me hiring a pro. Saw Kay's ad that said couples welcome. Anyone has experience with Kay? Is she into girls? I don't think I'll partake. Just watch. My girl is kinda jealous.

    Or any suggestions? My girl likes big natural tits. Got to be into girls because the whole point is to pleasure her. Or any massage therapists that give female happy ending?

    Very specific so appreciate any leads. PM ok. Thanks.
    She is great, but she has small boobs!

  3. #10824

    Kay Monroe or any suggestions

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...e/kaymonroe8o8

    So I've had a bi girlfriend for a while now and I've never seen her with another girl. She's had girlfriends so I know she's bi. Been talking about bringing in a 3rd and she's open to me hiring a pro. Saw Kay's ad that said couples welcome. Anyone has experience with Kay? Is she into girls? I don't think I'll partake. Just watch. My girl is kinda jealous.

    Or any suggestions? My girl likes big natural tits. Got to be into girls because the whole point is to pleasure her. Or any massage therapists that give female happy ending?

    Very specific so appreciate any leads. PM ok. Thanks.

  4. #10823

    Danica Dash

    https://tryst.link/escort/danicadashsf

    Got to meet this fine ebony beauty yesterday. I took a chance and decided to set a meet with Danica a month prior, and she lived up to the expectation. Danica is a sweet, funny and very social women who make you feel welcomed from the beginning to the end. The pictures in the ad is edited, but she is still beautiful I'd say 7/10. She does her communication through email, and does require a deposit. 2 roses for the deposit, 4 roses for an hour. She offers GFE, LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY and cover FS multiple positions. No clock watching and spoils you as much as she can. Her DT almost made me bust in the first few minutes. Unfortunately yesterday was her last day here. When she's getting ready to arrive to a place she posts her ads on Tryst and PD a month prior. Her website also shows her full menu of options she offers.

  5. #10822

    Any report about Aly Thompson?


  6. #10821

    Some informatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Her advertisement on Tryst currently says no "uncover"; no "inside without cover"; no "anal"; and no "bdsm".

    However, at the time of this post, no member has yet specifically clarified whether no "uncover" and no "inside without cover" means no BBBJ.
    BBBJ standard unless you're not clean!

  7. #10820

    Ask her about me

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    How many times were you able to meet her?

    She said doesn't like very specific details being mentioned about her. And also requested not to post any reviews about her as much as possible.

    So it's curious why so many post about her. Maybe you had a different agreement? Let us know.
    Ask her about me she will tell you what she wants you to know.

  8. #10819

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    The fact that I know she's busy, and still no one is posting, either means they don't want to share, or they just don't bother. See her add for price and service. Obviously I think she is worth the price of admission and I'd check. She is on another level both looks and service!
    How many times were you able to meet her?

    She said doesn't like very specific details being mentioned about her. And also requested not to post any reviews about her as much as possible.

    So it's curious why so many post about her. Maybe you had a different agreement? Let us know.

  9. #10818
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    And what are those services?

    BBFS, BBBJ? Greek?
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    See her add for price and service.
    Her advertisement on Tryst currently says no "uncover"; no "inside without cover"; no "anal"; and no "bdsm".

    However, at the time of this post, no member has yet specifically clarified whether no "uncover" and no "inside without cover" means no BBBJ.

  10. #10817

    Just trying to help

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    It seems strange that this guy has posted 3 times about this provider in a week. Recently in two separate post. He must be in love or a promoter. She seems very nice, but will ask for photo I'd. Beware of the risk my friends.
    The fact that I know she's busy, and still no one is posting, either means they don't want to share, or they just don't bother. See her add for price and service. Obviously I think she is worth the price of admission and I'd check. She is on another level both looks and service!

  11. #10816
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m
    And what are those services?

    BBFS, BBBJ? Greek?

  12. #10815

    Will ask for personal information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m
    It seems strange that this guy has posted 3 times about this provider in a week. Recently in two separate post. He must be in love or a promoter. She seems very nice, but will ask for photo I'd. Beware of the risk my friends.

  13. #10814

    Keiko

    I thought my first visit was a dream, and it only got better with every visit! She doesn't use a lot of makeup and still looks gorgeous (pictures are her with no Ai filter)! Her service is just as incredible as she looks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m

  14. #10813

    EllaRyder coming tomorrow

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/EllaRyder

    I've seen her a few times, just like her photos.

    Have FUN MEN.

  15. #10812

    Nice hips

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Lovelylauren21

    I SAW her yesterday morning, fun girl.

    Everything played with cover.

    Have fun, while she is here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape