Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    She's not a "spring chicken". With limited service, I'll look for someone else. Last time I saw her was over 5-months ago.
    I didn't know her rate went that high 350.350 for what? For 350 better be bbfscip.

  2. #4442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Cindy / Yanni limited services 220 -350

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly back when she was Yanni a couple dudes said she was crazy. Maybe she's going back to that persona.
    She's not a "spring chicken". With limited service, I'll look for someone else. Last time I saw her was over 5-months ago.

  3. #4441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what she does now days. Thanks.
    Freakazoid said 220. Tryst has 350. A Freind of mine pays 250.

  4. #4440

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.
    Just curious on what she does now days. Thanks.

  5. #4439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her over a year ago I paid 220. No way I would give 350.
    If You haven't seen her for that long You might be lucky with that same rate. Probably not probably would need to pay a little bit more.

  6. #4438

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I think it's the rate that she has on her AD on Tryst (350). I don't pay that rate. It's less for Me. Not all of her customers have the same rate.
    Last time I saw her over a year ago I paid 220. No way I would give 350.

  7. #4437

    Cindy / yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
    If I recall correctly back when she was Yanni a couple dudes said she was crazy. Maybe she's going back to that persona.

  8. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
    Ooof sounds like a non-starter.

  9. #4435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for her now?
    I think it's the rate that she has on her AD on Tryst (350). I don't pay that rate. It's less for Me. Not all of her customers have the same rate.

  10. #4434

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.
    What is the damage for her now?

  11. #4433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
    Wow. Ok got it. I haven't seen her in awhile. If this is the case I probably won't go back to see her. The last time I saw her she was liking DATY.

  12. #4432

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    More restriction as in?
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.

  13. #4431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    She is cfs. She has decent massage skills. Service has declined with more restrictions, so she's off the repeat list.
    More restriction as in?

  14. #4430

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Is she FS, BB, GFE? What's on her extra menu?
    She is cfs. She has decent massage skills. Service has declined with more restrictions, so she's off the repeat list.

  15. #4429

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.
    Is she FS, BB, GFE? What's on her extra menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape