Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 4619
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Japanese Mai

    Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?

  2. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Cindy looks nice. How's her massage skills?

  3. #4422

    Building rapport with a provider you are going to fuck once is overrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneTech  [View Original Post]
    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!
    In my opinion.

    Most providers you see for the first time, you will most likely not see them again.

    You will realize within the first 10 or 20 minutes that she is one and done, and you just going through the motions to finish out your time with her.

    This Honolulu forum tells you a lot about many providers. How good the session could be and the limitations too.

    If you like to be adventurous and choose to visit some shops that do not get a lot of reviews, sometimes they payoff.

    Hint: Chinese massage shops.

    Steve Buscemi look-alike.

  4. #4421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Looking for a MILF provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneTech  [View Original Post]
    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.

  5. #4420

    Tomiko

    Thanks to the braddah who showed me how to get more info on Tomiko. Looks like she is 68. Is that right? If so, I'm extra excited. I saw the news story she was interviewed on. She was wearing a mask. Her other pics looked to be a few years old. Still, 68, that's perfect.

  6. #4419

    Gals that offer FS on the first meet

    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!

  7. #4418
    Wanted to confirm a few things. Macy is Thai, Lisa Korean, Tomiko Korean?

    I'm leaning toward trying Lisa or Macy for some gilf session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    Agree about Macy, good strong massage and good service level all around that are better than most. Always get a big squeeze to start off the session and at the end never even ask for money. Just saw her earlier in the week, looking sexier than before, hair is longer, past her shoulder and seem like she got a new nightgown, other than the black or white one she always wears. So much sexier looking now, accentuates her shape and makes her boobs to look even bigger. Got to get a red one for her for our next session, imagination going amok already.

    Update: Just talked to Macy, she thanked me for the support, as this month due to the severe weather business has been exceptionally slow, from what has already been slow start to the new year. So, whether it's Macy, or any one of your OG favorites, time show your support. How about sharing your OG favorites, so we all know who we all should support, over priced ones excluded.

  8. #4417

    Strong Massage wExtras

    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.
    Agree about Macy, good strong massage and good service level all around that are better than most. Always get a big squeeze to start off the session and at the end never even ask for money. Just saw her earlier in the week, looking sexier than before, hair is longer, past her shoulder and seem like she got a new nightgown, other than the black or white one she always wears. So much sexier looking now, accentuates her shape and makes her boobs to look even bigger. Got to get a red one for her for our next session, imagination going amok already.

    Update: Just talked to Macy, she thanked me for the support, as this month due to the severe weather business has been exceptionally slow, from what has already been slow start to the new year. So, whether it's Macy, or any one of your OG favorites, time show your support. How about sharing your OG favorites, so we all know who we all should support, over priced ones excluded.

  9. #4416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.
    How's Lisa's massage? Been meaning to try her for awhile but never got around to it. What's the damage? Mahalo in advance.

  10. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Funny this thread is 40+ most girls in Hawaii these days are now are all 40+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+!
    By the way, for any members especially interested in posting about old providers of any ethnicity, there's a thread entitled "Granny MILF" with 393 posts.

  11. #4414

    60+ thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Funny this thread is 40+ most girls in Hawaii these days are now are all 40+.

    In the GILF Category we have Lisa, Tomiko, & Macy from what I read. Likely 60+? I never tried any of them. For those that seen all 3 can you rank them in looks and maybe age? Sounds like there all similar good service.

    Guess I tend to like older women but I often sleep on them for fear they too old. . example Monica. I never saw her until her last run and only got to see her once. The other was Sasha from blue star. Both to me had amazing bodies for their age. I'm not sure if Lisa, Tomiko or Macy would compare. But I kinda curious and might try one these 3.
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.

  12. #4413
    Funny this thread is 40+ most girls in Hawaii these days are now are all 40+.

    In the GILF Category we have Lisa, Tomiko, & Macy from what I read. Likely 60+? I never tried any of them. For those that seen all 3 can you rank them in looks and maybe age? Sounds like there all similar good service.

    Guess I tend to like older women but I often sleep on them for fear they too old. . example Monica. I never saw her until her last run and only got to see her once. The other was Sasha from blue star. Both to me had amazing bodies for their age. I'm not sure if Lisa, Tomiko or Macy would compare. But I kinda curious and might try one these 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I had good sessions with her.

    However, I do recall more recent posts from some members about the inability to fully insert their penises into her pussy, because it was too painful for her and / or too tight.

  13. #4412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    First I have always wanted to meet Tomiko. Someone once sent me the link to her Facebook or a news story about her. But I've misplaced it. DM if you have a way for me to see her pic. I texted her but never got a reply. Not sure what religion forbids going bare. I did used to see one lady who only did anal because she was engaged to a Moroccan guy and she was not allowed to have intercourse, not even with him. I think she was just weird. She even gave me a blow job for being a job reference so she could get a job at 7-11. My gut feel was she just wanted to give a man a BJ. She never accepted more than $40 from me and refused if I offered more. She was so annoying, talked way too much, super toothy on me, and once called me out at church. She showed up dressed like a cheap hooker, sees me and yells Hey Lefty! Then comes over and hugs me. Right in front of everyone. Then tells the women I'm a client of her massage business.

    My phone has been blowing up for over a week from women who say business is slow, please come over. I think because of the rainy weather. Same old story. No customers all day, I'm all alone in the shop.
    Slow business. These girls got to know times are tough. Just filled up gas for the first time in 1.5 weeks and damn. They either got to up their service or drop their prices. Offer a rainy day special! LOL.

  14. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    I have had lots of fun with Lisa ever the years, but starting a could years ago, something changed. I'll could no longer get mor than the head of my dick in her. I am a bit bigger than average, but it wasn't very satisfying. If you're packing, go elsewhere! She's a cool lady otherwise!
    Years ago, I had good sessions with her.

    However, I do recall more recent posts from some members about the inability to fully insert their penises into her pussy, because it was too painful for her and / or too tight.

  15. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to see her, so I finally went. Was extremely disappointed. Just avoid.
    Never seen Lisa but I'm curious since she's been around for a while. What about your visit was very disappointing? Was there any expected services that weren't provided? DM is oknif you don't want to say on the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape