Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 4616
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
    Ooof sounds like a non-starter.

  2. #4435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for her now?
    I think it's the rate that she has on her AD on Tryst (350). I don't pay that rate. It's less for Me. Not all of her customers have the same rate.

  3. #4434

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.
    What is the damage for her now?

  4. #4433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
    Wow. Ok got it. I haven't seen her in awhile. If this is the case I probably won't go back to see her. The last time I saw her she was liking DATY.

  5. #4432

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    More restriction as in?
    Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.

  6. #4431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    She is cfs. She has decent massage skills. Service has declined with more restrictions, so she's off the repeat list.
    More restriction as in?

  7. #4430

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Is she FS, BB, GFE? What's on her extra menu?
    She is cfs. She has decent massage skills. Service has declined with more restrictions, so she's off the repeat list.

  8. #4429

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.
    Is she FS, BB, GFE? What's on her extra menu?

  9. #4428

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Is she Chinese? The one some have posted does not like her tits to get sucked? I close are those photos? I'm think she much older?
    She give a solid massage if that is what you want. The photos aren't her but they are representative of her body type and age group. I haven't seen her for a couple of years but when I last enjoyed her skills, she was enthusiastic and interested in making sure that I had a good time and got my money's worth. Cindy (originally known as Yanni) is a "workaday", "good service" provider in Honolulu. She won't win awards but she won't severely disappoint you either.

  10. #4427
    Is she Chinese? The one some have posted does not like her tits to get sucked? I close are those photos? I'm think she much older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.

  11. #4426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Japanese Mai

    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.

  12. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?
    Still around, getting pounded into the ground.

  13. #4424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Japanese Mai

    Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?

  14. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Cindy looks nice. How's her massage skills?

  15. #4422

    Building rapport with a provider you are going to fuck once is overrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneTech  [View Original Post]
    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!
    In my opinion.

    Most providers you see for the first time, you will most likely not see them again.

    You will realize within the first 10 or 20 minutes that she is one and done, and you just going through the motions to finish out your time with her.

    This Honolulu forum tells you a lot about many providers. How good the session could be and the limitations too.

    If you like to be adventurous and choose to visit some shops that do not get a lot of reviews, sometimes they payoff.

    Hint: Chinese massage shops.

    Steve Buscemi look-alike.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape