Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 4616
-
04-03-26 00:00 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 851Ooof sounds like a non-starter.
Originally Posted by Azngy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:50 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 1401I think it's the rate that she has on her AD on Tryst (350). I don't pay that rate. It's less for Me. Not all of her customers have the same rate.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:02 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 204Mai
What is the damage for her now?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:45 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 1401Wow. Ok got it. I haven't seen her in awhile. If this is the case I probably won't go back to see her. The last time I saw her she was liking DATY.
Originally Posted by Azngy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:22 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 59Cindy
Didn't allow kissing, DATY and / or any pay with her tits. Not sure what's up with that, as I've seen her numerous times, didn't treat her any differently, and have never been treated like this before.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 17:38 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 1401More restriction as in?
Originally Posted by Azngy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 16:06 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 59Cindy
She is cfs. She has decent massage skills. Service has declined with more restrictions, so she's off the repeat list.
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:49 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 172Cindy
Is she FS, BB, GFE? What's on her extra menu?
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 00:42 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 781Cindy
She give a solid massage if that is what you want. The photos aren't her but they are representative of her body type and age group. I haven't seen her for a couple of years but when I last enjoyed her skills, she was enthusiastic and interested in making sure that I had a good time and got my money's worth. Cindy (originally known as Yanni) is a "workaday", "good service" provider in Honolulu. She won't win awards but she won't severely disappoint you either.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 14:13 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 1303Is she Chinese? The one some have posted does not like her tits to get sucked? I close are those photos? I'm think she much older?
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 21:04 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 1401Japanese Mai
It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.
-
03-27-26 22:17 #4425Regular Member

Posts: 15Still around, getting pounded into the ground.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 19:37 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 1401Japanese Mai
Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?
-
03-26-26 13:15 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 1430Thanks for the recommendation. Cindy looks nice. How's her massage skills?
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 00:01 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 380Building rapport with a provider you are going to fuck once is overrated.
In my opinion.
Originally Posted by StaneTech
[View Original Post]
Most providers you see for the first time, you will most likely not see them again.
You will realize within the first 10 or 20 minutes that she is one and done, and you just going through the motions to finish out your time with her.
This Honolulu forum tells you a lot about many providers. How good the session could be and the limitations too.
If you like to be adventurous and choose to visit some shops that do not get a lot of reviews, sometimes they payoff.
Hint: Chinese massage shops.
Steve Buscemi look-alike.












Reply With Quote




