Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36247

    Grace. Thai Orchid Massage

    I went to see Grace recently after seeing a quick, but brief mention of her on here. She's younger, probably in her 30's if I were to take a guess, and pretty. She has a very nice body, with some nice curves to her, but nothing crazy. The massage was almost non existent and very disappointing! I was hoping for a good massage since it's a Thai place, but this was more along the lines of a very unenthusiastic body rub.

    I wanted to let her know what I was there for, so early on I started to touch her legs briefly when she was near by, which turned into me rubbing her legs after a few. Even with that there was ZERO hint of anything extras though. Not a single brush of the nuts to be had. This was so confusing since she didn't shy away from me rubbing her legs in the slightest. On the flip, now that I had better range of motion and access, I got even more handsy by rubbing her ass, in-between her thighs, and rubbing her breast, and again she didn't shy away at all, but ZERO hint of anything extra. I finally asked if she'd take care of Jr and she replied with "yes, hand only". I asked if I could play with her cat, which she asked how much I would tip and I offered her $, which she agreed to. After she dropped her leggings and panties to give me full access, she started with a very lackluster HE, and I do mean VERY! She had a nice ass, was soaking wet before I even touched her, and hid a nice little grip on her. I rubbed her pussy and then began to finger her, with zero response out of her, and she just continued on with that very unenthusiastic HE. It was so bad that after a while I just stopped her and finished myself off because she was never going to get the job done!

    I will absolutely not see her again, she was a complete waste of my time and money! Such an odd experience!!

  2. #36246

    Savings in Jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.
    I did a mongering vaca in Toronto 10+ years ago. Wow! The girls are attractive and fun. Spent a (4) day weekend there before conducting business the following week. Yes, your savings could suffer if staying there too long.

  3. #36245

    You took too long

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.
    If you were flopping at the 30 minute mark and you still got close to an hour then her disappointment was probably that it took so long to finish. I understand no oil for the massage but none on the finish too? No wonder it was rough as you say. But outside the few and those are very few that enjoy making and watching a guy get off, they generally expect you to be done in 5 minutes or it's irritating to them.

  4. #36244

    Pro Body Works, Tuesday, 03-31

    So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.

    The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.

    The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.

  5. #36243
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.
    Which ones are best for Toronto area like downtown, Markham and does BBFS cip dfk msog?

  6. #36242

    Canadian law

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.
    This might blow your mind but it is legal to sell sex but not buy it. Pimping, brothels are all illegal. Good news is, there seems to be minimal enforcement.

  7. #36241

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.
    Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.

  8. #36240

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Go to terb.cc .That website opens up all of Ontario including the Falls area. You may have to create an account to get full access of everything. I've used that site for years with great results. Toronto is the best, hands down.
    Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.

    Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.

    Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.

    Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.

    Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.

  9. #36239

    Terb.cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Any resources or forums for this area?
    Go to terb.cc .That website opens up all of Ontario including the Falls area. You may have to create an account to get full access of everything. I've used that site for years with great results. Toronto is the best, hands down.

  10. #36238

    Standard finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have updated info on this spot? Old posts say standard L1 but the images on their Google listing have a standing shower. Thanks.
    No recent experience but has always only been a standard finish place. A standing shower is no indication of additional services simply that some customers ask to shower before or after massage.

  11. #36237
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    A bit farther but keep going down the road to the Falls. Wayyyyy better then Toronto, cost's less and more "open" services. Plus two big casinos to gamble at between events. Prices are low this time of year also.
    Any resources or forums for this area?

  12. #36236

    MMS is Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    Went to great hands today. My 3rd time there. Was busy, late lunch break crowd. Drew Linda who I think is the MMS? She is a MILF type.

    50 HF and some massaging and interrogation. Been here before? Yeah a couple times. How old are you? (Said My Age). Who massage you last time? Uhhh I think her name was Luna?

    On to the quick tease and flip, offer and accept FS for 150. I hand her my preferred rubber with the tip. She strips, grabs wipes and wipes my dick and asshole, and climbs on the table.

    She takes her time. Kiss on the cheek, neck, down to sucking each nipple which I love. She lets me finger her while she's going to town. I'm into it so she takes more time there.

    Eventually she moves down south. To my pleasant surprises she teases past the dick and tests the waters licking down my balls and eventually tongue punching my fart box. I'm into this and spreading so she takes her time there too.

    Eventually she moves up to BBBJ. I'm generally a quick releaser and this build up has been crazy so I ask her slow which she obliges. After a minute or two she grabs the rubber and climbs on top.

    She starts slamming her hips down on me which was ok but too much too fast. I pull her in to grind for a while instead. Then back to pound town and shoot in the bag..
    MMS is Linda's sister Lily.

  13. #36235

    Niagara Falls

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.

    IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.

    Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.
    A bit farther but keep going down the road to the Falls. Wayyyyy better then Toronto, cost's less and more "open" services. Plus two big casinos to gamble at between events. Prices are low this time of year also.

  14. #36234

    London and beyond.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDoc  [View Original Post]
    Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.
    There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.

    IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.

    Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.

  15. #36233

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if Springwell has a table shower or standup shower available?
    Yes it does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape