Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 825 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 12374
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11594
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Where is K spa? Feel free to post or PM me. Thanks.
    Mini was looking very cute to me. Slim. Tits not huge. Wearing a black lingerie exposing a part of her ass cheeks. She asked if I wanted a four-hand session—they were all new—but I told her I didn't have enough money today.

    A Bella walks in wearing a pink dress showing mega tits and cleavage. Looking super sexy with straight long black hair. Both standing there looking hot, but polar opposite. Something made me choose Bella.

    During the massage. She was incredibly and intense passionately hugging and kissing my back and reading my crack with her fingers and tongue. My cock starts to throb throb throbbbb.

    In doggy pose she looked amazing. DATY and DATO to my heart's desire. She's loving it. I'm loving it. Which is solid hard as I eat her out. She definitely creamed on my tongue and tasted delicious then goes on her knees frantically and sucks BBBJ / BLS while grunting like an animal.

    Finally told her "lay on your back baby". She tells me she wants to ride me and holy shit. The craziest most intense riding I've took in memory, WTF. This girl went TF off. Fri t and back grinding balls deep on my cock and moaning loud. Slapping me. Reaching behind and pulling my legs up and riding me. WTF. We were like two wild fucking animals in there. I nutted so intense in the end and she still going.

  2. #11593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm. 0. 5 plus 1. 5 right? Or donation on top of house fee?
    I was there recently and paid 1. 8 all in after house fee and tip for half an hour. I never go over $$ all, neither should you.

  3. #11592

    Ivy at Enjoy Spa

    New girl was alerted to me so I had to take a trip to check her out. Ivy is cute, skinny but not too skinny, and has a body body overall. I don't prefer to super skinny ones, it hits when doing the deed because it's too much bone.

    Ivy seems like the shy type, not as straight forward and talkative as Gina and Shelly. But she does open up after a it. Massage was pretty soft, but I don't ask for it to be harder so it was probably my fault. Once it was time to flip over, I got a full view of her body and just talking about it makes me hot. Went through the usual motions, first her in top and she forced herself to stay quiet because one of you were in the other room. Once the other guy left, Ivy suggested I got behind her and that's when she started to enjoy herself. I finished up and she brought me a bottle of water and off I went. Seemed to be a busy day because two you came in after me.

    Anyways, I enjoyed my time with Ivy and I feel she will only get better with future visits as she seems to be the shy and quiet type.

  4. #11591
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Total donation for 30 min was $$.
    Just to confirm. 0. 5 plus 1. 5 right? Or donation on top of house fee?

  5. #11590

    CoCo at Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for table shower and session?
    Total donation for 30 min was $$.

  6. #11589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    All of the talk about Miki makes her sound like an amazing performer, but I have to say that the time I went in to see her, she just didn't do it for me at all looks wise, and I ended up leaving. She had a really broad face and big mouth. Not my type at all. Was it even Miki I saw? Or was it someone else that said she was Miki because that is who I said I wanted to see. This girl was petite and youngish looking but just not my cup of tea in the face.
    I drew miki there late last week. Although I stayed based on all the reviews her looks were good, not bad but ain't all that. Obviously based on the reviews here her services can be top notch if she chooses to perform. I have obviously never met a stunner here at this location. Many good lookers but none that had me coming back to repeat the same.

  7. #11588
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Time for me to see CoCo at Enjoy again. ShaSha let me in. She looked sexy too. I told her next time. I still wanted to see CoCo. Waited 2 minutes. CoCo came to my room. Paid her the donation.

    Table shower and Nuru massage were amazing. She got naked & climbed on me. She slid her wet D cups breasts across my body for several minutes. I was hard. She kissed my pole. I suggested we went back to the room. She continued kissing my pole in the massage room. I was hard enough for the BBBJ & CFS.

    CoCo is my new favorite. She really knows how to give a Nuru massage.
    What was the damage for table shower and session?

  8. #11587

    CoCo at Enjoy

    Time for me to see CoCo at Enjoy again. ShaSha let me in. She looked sexy too. I told her next time. I still wanted to see CoCo. Waited 2 minutes. CoCo came to my room. Paid her the donation.

    Table shower and Nuru massage were amazing. She got naked & climbed on me. She slid her wet D cups breasts across my body for several minutes. I was hard. She kissed my pole. I suggested we went back to the room. She continued kissing my pole in the massage room. I was hard enough for the BBBJ & CFS.

    CoCo is my new favorite. She really knows how to give a Nuru massage.

  9. #11586
    All of the talk about Miki makes her sound like an amazing performer, but I have to say that the time I went in to see her, she just didn't do it for me at all looks wise, and I ended up leaving. She had a really broad face and big mouth. Not my type at all. Was it even Miki I saw? Or was it someone else that said she was Miki because that is who I said I wanted to see. This girl was petite and youngish looking but just not my cup of tea in the face.

  10. #11585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    On a scale between 1-stacys mom.

    Where does she fall?
    Can confirm, that's she's got it going on.

  11. #11584

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterMilf69  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to stop in today and was disappointed to hear she left.

    MILF alert. Ivy is her replacement I guess. Petite to the bone, hair that spreads across her back with a pretty face. CIM finished but still can't keep thinking if Gina would have been better. If only there was a talent that would look back up at you as they take it down their throat. Onto the next.
    On a scale between 1-stacys mom.

    Where does she fall?

  12. #11583

    Gone with the wind

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Gina provides cim. She seems to enjoy it. No upcharge. She's a fun and sexy girl.
    Finally had time to stop in today and was disappointed to hear she left.

    MILF alert. Ivy is her replacement I guess. Petite to the bone, hair that spreads across her back with a pretty face. CIM finished but still can't keep thinking if Gina would have been better. If only there was a talent that would look back up at you as they take it down their throat. Onto the next.

  13. #11582

    Love spa

    Just adding though there is plenty of information on here regarding love and Miki.

    I don't usually get out that way and I am usually on the west side (Which is slim pickings for sure).

    I was torn between candy and love and ended up going to love last night.

    Drew Miki who is a really cute tiny little thing with some amazing breasts.

    She was wearing this short blue skirt and after the donation starts the back sub.

    She gets up on the table on her knees at the head of the bed and I turn slightly around and see her nicely shave pussy just looking at me.

    When she got off the bed and still at the head I just lifted the skirt and started some standing DATY while she moaned and was like oh my.

    Well this went on for a while then she asked me to turn over. Got the donation out of the way (thanks every one for your input on that on the thread went with 1. 6).

    She gave me an amazing BBBJ and 69 which almost made me blow right there and then.

    Told her I wanted to fuck so cover went on and she mounted me for some CG. Man the way she was moving I was like damn going to pop right here. Nahh I never make it out here so I need to make this last, switched to mish where I could control the pace a little better.

    Some LFK and DFK and pounding till completion. Man she was fun. Love the options you guys have on the east. Now back to my usual hunting grounds on the west side. Till next time.

  14. #11581

    Had an apple at love

    Met apple early this morning. All reviews are acurate. Except for the ass. Its nicely shapped but not much there. Great tits, slim waist, and very beutiful! She seemed under the weather. Nonetheless, the service was great! Good massage, BBBJ, daty, FS, and can sure take a pounding.

    Said hello to Miki on the way out, heard she's leaving tommorow, while apple is around for another week.

    Cheers fellas!

  15. #11580

    Spring oriental

    Massage place in Aloha is a legit place. Its the one where the Out of business KFC was and off the TV highway, Sadly took one of the team but the massage was nice.

    Went down the road to the place next to the grocery store and Dr Feelgoods. Ended up with Wendy. , Nice body. Nice boobs. Good massage. Left happy Not a FS place but nice finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape