Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 825 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 12374
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I remembered the 1.8 with MoMo.

    BTW, MoMo is back at Candy in case you didn't know.
    Is she still covering her nips with the pasties?

  2. #11518

    Enjoy spa. CoCo

    I went back to Enjoy spa to see CoCo. A different woman KiKi let me in. She looked very nice with her C cups breasts but I still insisted to see CoCo because CoCo had bigger tits. She yelled CoCo's name. They weren't busy. CoCo came to the room in a second. I paid CoCo upfront. 30 minutes again.

    Just like last time. She used her sexy naked body to give me a nice body slide. She slid across my body & my junior very gently. She also used her breasts to massage me. I loved the Nuru massage / body 2 body massage. I missed her sexy D cups breasts. I was hard already. I suggested we finished the table shower and went back to the room. I was still hard. She gave me a BBBJ & then the rubber. I enjoyed her tight pussy & also the body slide / body 2 body massage.

  3. #11517
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Apple at love spa

    First time seeing Apple, and she's definitely going to have me coming back. She's sexy Asian beauty with a pretty face, about 5'6", 110 lbs, with long black hair, Nice pair of natural D size tits, a flower tattoo on her midsection and soft tan skin. In the room, she gave me a GFE-like warm welcome and we agreed on the time and tips.

    As soon as we got that out of the way, Apple laid on the bed, showing off her sexy body; great rack and a sexy ass. I stood next to the bed, and she immediately got on her knees and gave an incredible BBBJ, focusing on fully swallowing my cock with some DT and BLS. Then she asked me to get on the bed with my hips up, and she ran her tongue from my shaft down to my dark hole, then treated me to a nice rim, soft TUMA. Felt great, though I mostly enjoyed having her mouth on my cock, so I turned around to make her DT me again, which she did perfectly. She pressed her tits on my cock for a Russian titty fuck, and we did some 69, her pussy is nicely trimmed, and she kept complimenting my licking skills.

    Before FS, I had her sit between my legs again, her mouth bobbing on my cock as she let me face-fuck her. She took short breaks to inhale me deep down her throat. We moved on to CFS, and she got on top for ACG. Her riding skills are great, controlled squats, and her tits looked amazing from my angle. Her tight pussy felt incredible. We shifted from sitting fuck to standing fuck, then to a regular mish, and she was very responsive, moaning and telling me how good it felt. I lasted a little longer before blowing my load deep inside, filling up the bag. She either came with me or faked it pretty well. She held me inside until I pulled out, then gave me another DT BBBJ. Warm towel clean up, got dress, quick pecks and I was out the door.

    Apple is a lovely service queen with a great personality and a sexy body. I'll definitely be back soon.

  4. #11516
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Yup I never go more then $$ total. If they ask for more I tell them that's all I got and its fine.

    I normally start at 1. 6 or 1. 8 total and sometimes they accept. If they ask for more on top of that I have and extra Jackson or two left.
    Yes, I remembered the 1.8 with MoMo.

    BTW, MoMo is back at Candy in case you didn't know.

  5. #11515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to clarify typical fees and donations. From what I see here, and my own experience, 30 minutes plus all the extras is typically 0.5 and 1.5. Last time I visited a well known place, I asked for 60 minutes to get a bit more massage before extras. So gave 0.7 and 1.5 but was told that if its an hour, its 0.7 and 2. 0 for the same service. But then I have seen a couple of posts here talk about the hour still just being the 1.5 for extras.

    What's the right answer? Is this just the case at the one place, or is that typical?
    Yup I never go more then $$ total. If they ask for more I tell them that's all I got and its fine.

    I normally start at 1. 6 or 1. 8 total and sometimes they accept. If they ask for more on top of that I have and extra Jackson or two left.

  6. #11514

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubduuuude  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to clarify typical fees and donations. From what I see here, and my own experience, 30 minutes plus all the extras is typically 0.5 and 1.5. Last time I visited a well known place, I asked for 60 minutes to get a bit more massage before extras. So gave 0.7 and 1.5 but was told that if its an hour, its 0.7 and 2. 0 for the same service. But then I have seen a couple of posts here talk about the hour still just being the 1.5 for extras.

    What's the right answer? Is this just the case at the one place, or is that typical?
    There is no right answer unfortunately. All of this is very much YMMV. I frequent the same two places. I know others will preach go and explore but I'm comfortable with my two regular spots. Lately I've been getting an hour for 1. 4 at one of them. Call it a frequent flyer discount. I believe at most places you can get all you want with 2. 0. Some are good with an hr but I can pretty much guarantee hh of anything you want for 2. 0 at most places.

    You just got to stay firm and be ready to walk if they try and up charge.

  7. #11513

    Qing Qing foot spa on Powell

    Has anyone checked out this place? Thanks.

  8. #11512

    Shelly at Beauty Spa

    The current Shelly at Beauty was Sophia at Love back in November. Still the same great gal, she even does a very good massage! Loves to fuck. As wet as the mighty Columbia. The usual letters for this place.

  9. #11511

    Question for you guys

    Hoping to clarify typical fees and donations. From what I see here, and my own experience, 30 minutes plus all the extras is typically 0.5 and 1.5. Last time I visited a well known place, I asked for 60 minutes to get a bit more massage before extras. So gave 0.7 and 1.5 but was told that if its an hour, its 0.7 and 2. 0 for the same service. But then I have seen a couple of posts here talk about the hour still just being the 1.5 for extras.

    What's the right answer? Is this just the case at the one place, or is that typical?

  10. #11510
    Clamshells were stuffed. Been seeing some good things about Shelly at Beauty and wanted to see what the whole deal was.

    Pink satin dress and thick sole shower shoes, old school vibe. Majority of the menu was available. Settled the donation for multiple positions. CIM finish. Looks like she won't be selling any seashells by the seashore anytime soon.

  11. #11509

    Brand new to AMPs- but tons of experience in the hobby in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    K spa. Lulu has her own unique charm, but Angela is my absolute favorite because she always shows me her very best side. Glad she's petite because she definitely can pull off that look. Very fun and accomodating. She took a throating, Great sloppy top.
    Where is K spa? Feel free to post or PM me. Thanks.

  12. #11508
    K spa. Lulu has her own unique charm, but Angela is my absolute favorite because she always shows me her very best side. Glad she's petite because she definitely can pull off that look. Very fun and accomodating. She took a throating, Great sloppy top.

  13. #11507

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt the authenticity. He's doing a shit job if he's just advertising for a location. I couldn't find a Lucky on 82nd.
    Fair enough. Lucky Spa pops up on Gmaps.

  14. #11506
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt the authenticity. He's doing a shit job if he's just advertising for a location. I couldn't find a Lucky on 82nd.
    He mentions "UES" which is the common abbreviation for Upper East Side among New Yorkers. This is a copy paste from some NY operation.

  15. #11505
    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he meant Lucy at Lucky spa. But the report doesn't read well and his other postings make me question his authenticity.
    I don't doubt the authenticity. He's doing a shit job if he's just advertising for a location. I couldn't find a Lucky on 82nd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape