Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 825 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 12374
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11579

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Enjoy this morning to see what the hype was about.

    Standard BBBJ, daty, 69, CFS. Had her in positions all over the room. She seems fun. Told her how much I enjoyed her Chinese pussy and she corrected me by saying she was actually from inner Mongolia. Interesting I thought. Told her I enjoyed her Mongolian beef.

    .
    Stopped in recently greeted by an average looking 40 ish slim MILF. She was a plain Jane that got upset when I asked about a shower. When I told her I would come back she gave me attitude.

    I didn't ask her name I had no plans on staying or returning. I was interested in Mongolian Sasha since I had a very nice experience with a Mongolian lady in the past.

    I didn't like anything about this shop, location, facility or the provider that greeted me.

  2. #11578
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Miki at Love Spa

    Saw Miki over at Love Spa and had a good session. Young, short, thin girl with B cup tits, trimmed kitty, no tats and a cute innocence at fist until the doors closed and she's a cutesy closet perv that's down for some fun. Long dark hair and a nice little spankable butt, she was a good time. Pretty open girl, Full on DFK off the bat, usual foreplay to start, then to a pretty damn good BBBJ, a lot of spit and tongue usage. Also got some 69 in. Later her out the side of the table for DATY, later was able to add a single FIV to get her and squirt a bit. Next, got the rubber on and pounded her off the side of the table for a solid 10 minutes straight. Someone taught her to talk dirty cause she kept moaning for me to keep fucking her harder and harder. Also pounded her in k9 and mish before I popped up and blew strings on her stomach.

    Great session with their new young girl, she said she's only there for a few more days so check her out while you can. Also saw Apple on the way out, another thin beautiful woman with large natural Ds. Happy mongering!

  3. #11577

    Rose massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ZootJs  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations around Woodstock? I'm at an AirBnB near the Safeway, and no car. Otto's Sausage Kitchen is also close, so if Otto parks his sausage here, it seems plausible that I should be able to as well.
    There's one on Duke and 62nd that's walking distance as well as the one mentioned on Woodstock. I know they're open late and accommodating.

  4. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.

    Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.

    Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.
    Lulu and Angie are absolute stunners.

  5. #11575

    Nini Foot Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZootJs  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations around Woodstock? I'm at an AirBnB near the Safeway, and no car. Otto's Sausage Kitchen is also close, so if Otto parks his sausage here, it seems plausible that I should be able to as well.
    Nini Foot Spa is less than a mile from you, further east on Woodstock at 5621. I've never been there and haven't seen any reviews, so feel free to take one for the team. You might find a hidden jem. The Google Maps picture makes it look like the typical AMP, so I would expect the usual services. In the picture, it's called "Flydream Massage", so it's probably changed owners since Sept. 2024, when that picture was taken.

  6. #11574

    Woodstock?

    Any recommendations around Woodstock? I'm at an AirBnB near the Safeway, and no car. Otto's Sausage Kitchen is also close, so if Otto parks his sausage here, it seems plausible that I should be able to as well.

  7. #11573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003

    Shasha at Enjoy

    Stopped into Enjoy this morning to see what the hype was about and drew shasha right off the bat. Decent figure, not bad face.

    Paid. 6 for the half and got no change. Decided to skip the massage since I had to return to work. She understood and asked for the tip. Handed 1. 2 and she went to get supplies.

    No table shower offered since it was cold morning according to her. No big deal since I was in a rush back to work.

    Standard BBBJ, daty, 69, CFS. Had her in positions all over the room. She seems fun. Told her how much I enjoyed her Chinese pussy and she corrected me by saying she was actually from inner Mongolia. Interesting I thought. Told her I enjoyed her Mongolian beef.

    On the way out I asked to say hi to the often mentioned Coco but was told she was there but can't say hi. Maybe asleep since it was 9 am. Who knows.

    Shasha seems overhyped here for me. I'd repeat if needed but there are better options out there. I like the location and may want to try the shower next time, maybe with a diff girl. 1. 8 all in in and out in less then 30 min since I had no interest in staying after blowing.

  8. #11572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Smaller communities usually do not tolerate this well unless the local LE is paid off somehow. Saw this in Spokane and it ruined a good thing. Spokane was a white girl haven in AMPs back in the day before all the Asian places popped up. Some white girls were working in Mamason places, I miss the days back then. All the places in Spokane were busted as someone new in town LE took over or upset the balance.
    Out in Madison, WI they have legal bathhouses that are essentially this. Had my first blonde haired white girl there. There were also Latinas and black girls too. They also have AMPs but the legal bathhouses were essentially non Asian MPs.

  9. #11571

    Sad day in eugene

    Smaller communities usually do not tolerate this well unless the local LE is paid off somehow. Saw this in Spokane and it ruined a good thing. Spokane was a white girl haven in AMPs back in the day before all the Asian places popped up. Some white girls were working in Mamason places, I miss the days back then. All the places in Spokane were busted as someone new in town LE took over or upset the balance.

    https://www.kezi.com/news/local/euge...e6cbf35ff.html

    So leave it to the bigger cities as they do not have the time to investigate the smaller petty stuff.

  10. #11570

    Great List

    Now This is what I call a Public Service Announcement! Thank you, Good Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Just because difficult to keep track.

    Candy
    Vivi
    Lulu
    Anni

    Beauty.
    Shelly
    Gina

    Enjoy
    Coco
    Sasha / shasha

    Kspa / bajou
    Angel
    Lulu

    Love
    Apple
    Miki

  11. #11569

    Gina cim

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Gina provides cim. She seems to enjoy it. No upcharge. She's a fun and sexy girl.
    Was going to do full service with Gina but her oral skills were to good to hold back and she got three day load of stale swimmers. Took it without hesitation. Was surprised by the amount. I apologized. She said it okay. That's she like it. Anyway going to back to enjoy what I didn't get to last time.

  12. #11568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003

    Miki at Love

    Stopped in late last night and drew Miki as Apple was in the room with someone else.

    Paid .6 for the half and got. 1 change.

    In the room got a light rub with lots of teasing until I opted to flip after a few minutes. Was offered boom boom and requested tip. Tipped her my standard 1.3 more. She said its 1.5. I normally would say I got no more, but it was late and I made the drive so I dug out another .2 for her. $$ all in.

    Dress comes off and she has a nice small body with decent MM c's. As we was cleaning me up, someone comes in the front door and so she leaves to take them to a waiting area? I watched from the in room monitor. I have been to this place half a dozen time now and there has been Zero times my session was not interrupted and the girl didn't leave.

    Miki comes back and it was off to the races. I didn't even care there was two other guys there, I had my way with Miki. BBBJ, DATY and 69 for a long time. She sucked good and hard and I dined away. There was lots of moaning. As I stood up to suit up for FS, she requested that I "fuck her mouth". I sat her against the bed and gave her what she wanted for a bit but its not my fave position so I stopped. She said she still wanted her mouth fucked so she told me to lie back down and she got on top and did more BBBJ to her content. I blew in her mouth and she slurped is all up and swallowed. It was pretty hot. I told her to suit me up now for FS but she since since I already blew, then no more. No MSOG was offered. Kinda lame for $$. But the BBBJ CIM was pretty fantastic.

    Briefly saw Apple on the way out but she was not in the mood to say hi. Looks like they were both scrambling to clean up and close up shop since it was late. Probably explains why no addition fun was offered after blasting in her mouth. Still have no clue what happed to the guy Miki left to take to the back.

    On the way out I see what I assume is their handler parked in the lot, smoking. Assuming he was there to take them home.

    I would repeat since they were both hot, even at $$ for the half since its BBBJ and CFS other times.

    But Ill say it again, I have always left happy, but I have never had a awesome comfortable, uninterrupted session here. I'm a regular at all the other popular joints often review here and is usually always all uninterrupted. Even had uninterrupted 4 hands a s couple, which is always uprising since you expect at least one of the girls to go answer the door.

  13. #11567

    Gina at Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Both gave uncovered oral but I don't know if cim is available. I would be happy to see either one again.
    I can confirm Gina provides cim. She seems to enjoy it. No upcharge. She's a fun and sexy girl.

  14. #11566
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterMilf69  [View Original Post]
    Is Gina's service on par with Shelly? CIM has been a pretty big factor for who I go to see.
    Both gave uncovered oral but I don't know if cim is available. I would be happy to see either one again.

  15. #11565

    Current rotations

    Just because difficult to keep track.

    Candy
    Vivi
    Lulu
    Anni

    Beauty.
    Shelly
    Gina

    Enjoy
    Coco
    Sasha / shasha

    Kspa / bajou
    Angel
    Lulu

    Love
    Apple
    Miki

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape