Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27210
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    I've asked her twice for a selfie and she hasn't sent one so could be old photos.
    The photos in the pink strappy lingerie are accurate.

  2. #27209

    Alt handles galore

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/204847250

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.
    She got banned because this is like her 5th alt handle. This is her original handle, those pics are about 4 years old. Reviews and alerts suggest track marks and dead fish service.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%99%A1.660414/#xfmgMedia.

  3. #27208

    Ultimate duo which belongs here?

    Any recommendations? PSE / GFE preferably. You can DM. Thanks!

  4. #27207

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus;7573471[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/204847250[/URL]

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.
    I've asked her twice for a selfie and she hasn't sent one so could be old photos.

  5. #27206
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I once considered checking Beatrix out awhile back, but then I watched her Seattle City Council testimony about sex workers on Aurora and realized how ancient her advertisement photos are.

    Not just somewhat outdated photos. Fucking. Ancient. Photos. But I get that pussy is pussy and guys might be inclined to see someone who has a long work history, with almost no drama.

    She seems like a nice lady who has affordable prices, but there's a little buyer beware element if you're not into GILFs.
    FYI. She's doing duo right now. Neither an I interested in based on looks, nor interested in one that coop with authorities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-time.3245776/

  6. #27205
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/204847250

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.

  7. #27204
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009  [View Original Post]
    In my visits its only off until you lick her clit. Then hold oh for a great 8 second ride. No, that's not true, she's like a MILF next door who's not in a hurry. She's a definite keeper.
    I had a great time with her. I think she had a accident that took her out of game for a while. Hobbyists wanted her back and she came.

    IDK if that is for reason of difference in pics.

  8. #27203

    Off the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Is this the case still with Beatrix bliss? BBFS off the menu.
    In my visits its only off until you lick her clit. Then hold oh for a great 8 second ride. No, that's not true, she's like a MILF next door who's not in a hurry. She's a definite keeper.

  9. #27202
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I'm not talking negatively about Beatrix's age whatsoever, especially considering how I believe there's different strokes for different folks and all that. And I get that she was attending a formal government hearing about sex workers, so it was probably best that she not be wearing her naughty attire. As far as I've been able to see, she's got a really great reputation and does a lot to support decriminalization. She's also probably got enough regulars that she won't mind me not making an appointment with her one bit.
    I will guarantee the pic of her in the red dress was at least 20 years ago.

  10. #27201

    That's what's up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Age is not the issue. The issue is the misleading pics. Many gents prefer an older provider. Just make sure your pics are recent instead of catfishing.
    Exactly. I'm not talking negatively about Beatrix's age whatsoever, especially considering how I believe there's different strokes for different folks and all that. And I get that she was attending a formal government hearing about sex workers, so it was probably best that she not be wearing her naughty attire. As far as I've been able to see, she's got a really great reputation and does a lot to support decriminalization. She's also probably got enough regulars that she won't mind me not making an appointment with her one bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beatrix Bliss 1256.jpg‎   IMGP0573.jpg‎  

  11. #27200
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I once considered checking Beatrix out awhile back, but then I watched her Seattle City Council testimony about sex workers on Aurora and realized how ancient her advertisement photos are.

    Not just somewhat outdated photos. Fucking. Ancient. Photos. But I get that pussy is pussy and guys might be inclined to see someone who has a long work history, with almost no drama.

    She seems like a nice lady who has affordable prices, but there's a little buyer beware element if you're not into GILFs.
    Is this published on YouTube by chance?

  12. #27199
    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoJnk  [View Original Post]
    This is likely a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyways. Going to be in the area in a couple of weeks. I have been trolling the site for suggestions (I like to plan ahead LOL). I see a number of girls that have been reviewed recently but when viewing their profiles in TNA I see they haven't posted an ad in some time (at least some of them). Are these older reviews posting now, or do you contact the number listed in the About tab of their profile?

    Thanks for helping a guy out!
    I've had the same question.

    Lots of reasons to not contact the old number, but I've made an exception if the person was 1. Previously established and 2. So hot that I can't resist.

    Otherwise you risk contacted someone who got the number after her or worse, PD that has the phone.

  13. #27198
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji888  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it has to do with the age demographic of users on this board (no idea what the average age is), or its because of the price point of girls like her, but far too many of the girls being reviewed / suggested on here are old as shit. If I'm going to pay for sex, why would I want to pay for someone older than me?

    Kinda makes this thread little hard to use. I don't book girls very often, its more of a once in a blue moon kinda thing because I want to go all out when I do and book 9/10 and creampie her. I'd rather spend $100 on a really really nice bottle of wine and have that once every couple of months, than a okish $10 bottle of wine every week. The fantasy fulfillment of blowing your load inside a girl that's so hot she wouldn't give you a second glance in the civilian world, ya know? Trouble is and reason why I wish more people reviewed those kinds of girls, is just because a bottle of wine has a $100 price tag and looks good on the surface, doesn't mean it tastes good. It sucks when you spend alot on a hot girl only to find she's a deadfish in bed.
    Age itself should not sway any of us unless we have an age phobia. I've seen ladies in there 50's who don't look a day past 32. I've found older ladies (30+) are far more engaging, sexual, fun and eager to please than the Twenty-somethings who often get by on looks alone.

  14. #27197
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Your analogy is better than you probably realize. The finest wines are made from fruit stressed on the vine and then aged for several years. Good wine has lived a hard life. Most wine only pretends to be that; it's just crappy wine with a fancy label that says "Vinter's Reserve" slapped on it and sold for far more than it's worth. In my experience, service in this hobby, like wine, inversely correlates with appearance. Put another way: you can buy a good look or a good time, but not both.

    Give the older ladies a try. Some of them will absolutely blow your mind.
    Age is not the issue. The issue is the misleading pics. Many gents prefer an older provider. Just make sure your pics are recent instead of catfishing.

  15. #27196
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I once considered checking Beatrix out awhile back, but then I watched her Seattle City Council testimony about sex workers on Aurora and realized how ancient her advertisement photos are.

    Not just somewhat outdated photos. Fucking. Ancient. Photos. But I get that pussy is pussy and guys might be inclined to see someone who has a long work history, with almost no drama.

    She seems like a nice lady who has affordable prices, but there's a little buyer beware element if you're not into GILFs.
    She is super cool, and more like a quiet neighbor. Massage was nice, but the head game is epic. All the way down, and doesn't stop when you finnish!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape