Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 27788
-
03-31-26 19:00 #27203Senior Member

Posts: 77Off the menu
In my visits its only off until you lick her clit. Then hold oh for a great 8 second ride. No, that's not true, she's like a MILF next door who's not in a hurry. She's a definite keeper.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 21:11 #27202Senior Member

Posts: 173I will guarantee the pic of her in the red dress was at least 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:06 #27201Senior Member

Posts: 1110That's what's up!
Exactly. I'm not talking negatively about Beatrix's age whatsoever, especially considering how I believe there's different strokes for different folks and all that. And I get that she was attending a formal government hearing about sex workers, so it was probably best that she not be wearing her naughty attire. As far as I've been able to see, she's got a really great reputation and does a lot to support decriminalization. She's also probably got enough regulars that she won't mind me not making an appointment with her one bit.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 01:42 #27200Senior Member

Posts: 214Is this published on YouTube by chance?
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 00:42 #27199Senior Member

Posts: 87I've had the same question.
Originally Posted by WaldoJnk
[View Original Post]
Lots of reasons to not contact the old number, but I've made an exception if the person was 1. Previously established and 2. So hot that I can't resist.
Otherwise you risk contacted someone who got the number after her or worse, PD that has the phone.
-
03-27-26 14:33 #27198Senior Member

Posts: 173Age itself should not sway any of us unless we have an age phobia. I've seen ladies in there 50's who don't look a day past 32. I've found older ladies (30+) are far more engaging, sexual, fun and eager to please than the Twenty-somethings who often get by on looks alone.
Originally Posted by Eiji888
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:25 #27197Senior Member

Posts: 173Age is not the issue. The issue is the misleading pics. Many gents prefer an older provider. Just make sure your pics are recent instead of catfishing.
Originally Posted by Fnarplep
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:17 #27196Senior Member

Posts: 73She is super cool, and more like a quiet neighbor. Massage was nice, but the head game is epic. All the way down, and doesn't stop when you finnish!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:32 #27195Senior Member

Posts: 129Your analogy is better than you probably realize. The finest wines are made from fruit stressed on the vine and then aged for several years. Good wine has lived a hard life. Most wine only pretends to be that; it's just crappy wine with a fancy label that says "Vinter's Reserve" slapped on it and sold for far more than it's worth. In my experience, service in this hobby, like wine, inversely correlates with appearance. Put another way: you can buy a good look or a good time, but not both.
Originally Posted by Eiji888
[View Original Post]
Give the older ladies a try. Some of them will absolutely blow your mind.
-
03-27-26 11:15 #27194Senior Member

Posts: 83Not sure if it has to do with the age demographic of users on this board (no idea what the average age is), or its because of the price point of girls like her, but far too many of the girls being reviewed / suggested on here are old as shit. If I'm going to pay for sex, why would I want to pay for someone older than me?
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Kinda makes this thread little hard to use. I don't book girls very often, its more of a once in a blue moon kinda thing because I want to go all out when I do and book 9/10 and creampie her. I'd rather spend $100 on a really really nice bottle of wine and have that once every couple of months, than a okish $10 bottle of wine every week. The fantasy fulfillment of blowing your load inside a girl that's so hot she wouldn't give you a second glance in the civilian world, ya know? Trouble is and reason why I wish more people reviewed those kinds of girls, is just because a bottle of wine has a $100 price tag and looks good on the surface, doesn't mean it tastes good. It sucks when you spend alot on a hot girl only to find she's a deadfish in bed.
-
03-26-26 10:39 #27193Senior Member

Posts: 1110Beatrix Bliss
I once considered checking Beatrix out awhile back, but then I watched her Seattle City Council testimony about sex workers on Aurora and realized how ancient her advertisement photos are.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
Not just somewhat outdated photos. Fucking. Ancient. Photos. But I get that pussy is pussy and guys might be inclined to see someone who has a long work history, with almost no drama.
She seems like a nice lady who has affordable prices, but there's a little buyer beware element if you're not into GILFs.
-
03-25-26 19:01 #27192Senior Member

Posts: 214Is this the case still with Beatrix bliss? BBFS off the menu.
Originally Posted by PrivacyXyz
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:39 #27191Senior Member

Posts: 300She has offered BBFS for years at 1 k.
Originally Posted by PointedHosh
[View Original Post]
All you have to do is ask.
I think that price is rich tbh but she gets to charge what she wants for that.
-
03-25-26 02:08 #27190Senior Member

Posts: 39I've seen her many times and she does not belong on this list. She offer Greek and BBBJ, but no BBFS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 15:22 #27189Senior Member

Posts: 68Sweet Miranda status
Looks like she is back in town per recent reviews but I have not had any luck in getting responses back from her either. Very unlucky her I have to agree.
Originally Posted by Argus46
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




