Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    AngelinaCruz

    She's in my neighborhood visiting, was wondering if she belongs here? Send me a dm or lmk.

    I don't really go for Latinas, I prefer pawg MILF / gilfs, my last Latina I've been was christie lamour, and she was asking 1 k for bbfscip, with recent test, I pass on that offer.

  2. #27187

    Contacting Girls Without Recent Ads

    This is likely a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyways. Going to be in the area in a couple of weeks. I have been trolling the site for suggestions (I like to plan ahead LOL). I see a number of girls that have been reviewed recently but when viewing their profiles in TNA I see they haven't posted an ad in some time (at least some of them). Are these older reviews posting now, or do you contact the number listed in the About tab of their profile?

    Thanks for helping a guy out!

  3. #27186

    Beatrixxx / Mlee206

    Gal on Tryst and TNA, originally allows CIP but lately she wants me to pullout before. Photos are dated but she's serviceable.

  4. #27185
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm Luna is a creampie, slamdunk? She went bare with me, but no creampie. Granted, this was when she first arrived on the scene.
    Definitely a confirm. Essentially demanded to be creampied and seems to be the expected and preferred finish for her.

  5. #27184
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm Luna is a creampie, slamdunk? She went bare with me, but no creampie. Granted, this was when she first arrived on the scene.
    This girl has let me drop my load in her every time I seen her. Absolute stunner.

  6. #27183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodawger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or convinced? Sent me the menu without asking. Good menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...e/023739703072
    I saw her awhile back and at that time she wasn't agreeable to the topic of this thread.

  7. #27182
    Heard she's kinda flaky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodawger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or convinced? Sent me the menu without asking. Good menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...e/023739703072

  8. #27181

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone seen or convinced? Sent me the menu without asking. Good menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...e/023739703072

  9. #27180

    Pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I had, what I think was, a crazy experience with a pornstar. I show up, she cuddles for awhile, then goes down on me and then full service, all access. Never even mentioned condoms or tests. So I guess it is really just random.

    And at the end she said, "oh, have to order plan b since I don't take the pill. ".
    Yeah definitely not common. I've had more chill meets with a couple pornstars that weren't clock watching from seeking or reaching out directly. But anytime it's been with an agency it's always been much more in line with a pro escort experience when it comes to time and everything maybe an extra 30 minutes. But for longer sessions without paying an absolute arm and a leg it's definitely through the pornstars that can be reached though other means.

    And personally the thing I enjoy the most is they care more about their sexual health and are tested regularly so they can still work and film. Obviously there is always a risk with anything, but it's nice having a bit more reassurance and not needing to think about the potential fallout if your seeing anyone else regularly or in a relationship.

  10. #27179
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I had, what I think was, a crazy experience with a pornstar. I show up, she cuddles for awhile, then goes down on me and then full service, all access. Never even mentioned condoms or tests. So I guess it is really just random.

    And at the end she said, "oh, have to order plan b since I don't take the pill. ".
    Now that's some good service right there LOL.

  11. #27178
    Quote Originally Posted by SBwombfiller  [View Original Post]
    All of them are simple asks. Couple of them essentially demand it raw LOL and have probably been used by everyone on this board. I would not consider this list to be any rarities or surprise at all for most anybody. Just don't be an asshole when asking or texting and have a recent clean test, naughty Hallie was the only spur of the moment bareback after telling her I wanted to cum inside of her. And back when I saw Kalico when she first started she was cool with raw if you just asked in person and she could "inspect" your package, but I stopped seeing her when she wanted a upcharge. And last I texted cat she is now demanding condoms, but I'm guessing her regulars still get it.

    For pornstars tryst agency or porn companions are the main bookers / website for them. Couple I've met through seeking like Luna baby who is in Vegas. If you can reach out direct it's always better so the agency doesn't get a cut. And almost all pornstars I've met offer a pornstar experience and will go bare with a recent test and upcharge. If you have any specific questions feel free to pm me. It's not for everyone tho considering the price tag, but it can be a fun bucket list and for me I usually see them if I have a ongoing arrangement and don't want to risk any health issues from other providers that may not demand testing.
    I had, what I think was, a crazy experience with a pornstar. I show up, she cuddles for awhile, then goes down on me and then full service, all access. Never even mentioned condoms or tests. So I guess it is really just random.

    And at the end she said, "oh, have to order plan b since I don't take the pill. ".

  12. #27177
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't find.
    Teach a man to fish and all that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-18 at 15.01.16.jpg‎  

  13. #27176
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't find.
    There is a member with that exact name on the other board. Last post Feb 16,2026.

  14. #27175

    Lunaluvzu

    Link? Can't find.

  15. #27174
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm Luna is a creampie, slamdunk? She went bare with me, but no creampie. Granted, this was when she first arrived on the scene.
    Initially she wasn't with me when I saw her in a duo with Marie St. Clair, but after seeing her alone she wanted me to fill her up, so that was a nice surprise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape