Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 6966
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6801

    I tell no lies

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    When did she get fat and sloppy? Used to just have a bit of meat on her bones. Face was still the best part of her though. Bit of a dead fish.
    Idk when she got anything but I saw her very recently and she was gross. Swim at your own risk but you've been warned.

  2. #6800

    Katie

    When did she get fat and sloppy? Used to just have a bit of meat on her bones. Face was still the best part of her though. Bit of a dead fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by MPCreeper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. It was awful. She's really big. Not in a good way like thick or anything. She's fat and sloppy. And her face looks much better in the pics. I strongly advise finding someone else.

  3. #6799

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
    I saw her. It was awful. She's really big. Not in a good way like thick or anything. She's fat and sloppy. And her face looks much better in the pics. I strongly advise finding someone else.

  4. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Its best not to give out or "expose" your private number upon initial contact or until you fully trust her. If she has already texted you and refuses to continue to use text that can be a red flag.
    Thanks! This is her profile. She is too far anyways from where I live.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-520a4a9aca0a

  5. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys, have been communicating with this chick and she only wants to take the communication further on Whatsapp but I don't want to do that as it will expose my private number, I always chat on a Hushed number. Any suggestions?
    Its best not to give out or "expose" your private number upon initial contact or until you fully trust her. If she has already texted you and refuses to continue to use text that can be a red flag.

  6. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen Kat on SA? She is out of Enfield and look good. She sent me a message but I'm not a paying member currently. Is she legit and what has your experience been if you've interacted with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.

  7. #6795
    Guys, have been communicating with this chick and she only wants to take the communication further on Whatsapp but I don't want to do that as it will expose my private number, I always chat on a Hushed number. Any suggestions?

  8. #6794

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    With a lot of these girls, they quote a high amount to see what reaction they get or bc some dude, one time, gave it to them and they think they can replicate. Let it simmer a week or two and then reengage. If your ceiling is 300, probably not going to get traction unless she's desperate. Always start at a point below your ceiling and work up. Another point is these girls can start high as an entry level and then drop for subsequent meets. Yes, your attractiveness and performance may play a role for a lower rate going fwd but not always the case. A consistent meet frequency is also leverage.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Use the force young Jedi.

  9. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    You are not getting that for $300 . Some of you guys need a reality check unless you are a young extremely good looking guy you will have to pay up. And even then some girls set their price and won't budge higher price means much less hook ups for these girls while still making good money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her. She went straight to text me at this number. After just a little chit chat, she started asking about the donation. Told her to tell me what she expected. She said 700 PPM. I said 300. She said "good luck. ".
    With a lot of these girls, they quote a high amount to see what reaction they get or bc some dude, one time, gave it to them and they think they can replicate. Let it simmer a week or two and then reengage. If your ceiling is 300, probably not going to get traction unless she's desperate. Always start at a point below your ceiling and work up. Another point is these girls can start high as an entry level and then drop for subsequent meets. Yes, your attractiveness and performance may play a role for a lower rate going fwd but not always the case. A consistent meet frequency is also leverage.

  10. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her. She went straight to text me at this number. After just a little chit chat, she started asking about the donation. Told her to tell me what she expected. She said 700 PPM. I said 300. She said "good luck. ".
    You are not getting that for $300 . Some of you guys need a reality check unless you are a young extremely good looking guy you will have to pay up. And even then some girls set their price and won't budge higher price means much less hook ups for these girls while still making good money.

  11. #6791

    Belle in Shelton

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3
    Contacted her. She went straight to text me at this number. After just a little chit chat, she started asking about the donation. Told her to tell me what she expected. She said 700 PPM. I said 300. She said "good luck. ".

  12. #6790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Intel?

    I swear I've seen this face posted on here before.

    Anyone has intel on this girl? Sounds like a pro but can't find any ads / listings on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sugar.jpg‎  

  13. #6789

    Sdm

    Thanks for sharing your experience and saving us the bother. Miss those golden years on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Today is the last day of my 90 days subscription on SDM.

    Over the past 90 days, I banged absolutely ZERO pussy. Here's what I actually went through.

    * Old, fat, ugly milfs.

    * Send money, I am hungry.

    * Send me money, prove you're a real sugar daddy.

    * Nude pics / vids for money.

    * My PPM is 500.

    The bowl seems to be going down hill real quick, or at least for me it is.

    Will probably need to search for newer avenues to find pussies.

  14. #6788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Sdm

    Today is the last day of my 90 days subscription on SDM.

    Over the past 90 days, I banged absolutely ZERO pussy. Here's what I actually went through.

    * Old, fat, ugly milfs.

    * Send money, I am hungry.

    * Send me money, prove you're a real sugar daddy.

    * Nude pics / vids for money.

    * My PPM is 500.

    The bowl seems to be going down hill real quick, or at least for me it is.

    Will probably need to search for newer avenues to find pussies.

  15. #6787

    Interesting!

    Received this Message:

    Hello there! I hope your week going well. 😊 My actual name is Anna, and my job is to represent Ukrainian women who live in the US and want to meet successful men. It might be of interest to you, a great chance to save yourself a lot of time. To be quick, I know several girls who live in Hartford, too, and can show them to you. I have been working as the girls representative for almost seven years, have a websitе with testimonials, verifу that the men are legitimаte, and attest that the girls I reрresent are legitimаte.

    Some of the girls are interested in having fun for finаcial reward, traveling together, and enjoying life with the right person. Others are hoping to find something more serious and lasting, like a relationship or marriage. I always encourage both people to be honest about what they're looking for so I can make a good mаtch.

    To help you pick the girls you like, I initially provide pictures and detailed information including age, height, weight, and names of the women. When you select a girl, I'll forward a message directly to that girl from you, and they'll decide if they want to connect.

    At the beginning, communication goes through me. Later, as long as both people like each other and want to рroceed, my fе1077; is pаyable. I'll provide all contаct information and the fе1077; is $400 when both parties choose to connect.

    During this process, I'm always available to handle any concerns. If you meet someone and feel you're not well-suited for each other, I will continue searching for a compatible match on your behalf at no extra cost.

    If you are interested in learning more about these girls, please reach out via email or WhatsА1088;1088; and I'll forward their рictures and details! Almost all the girls are looking for older, kinder, more mature men.

    Websitе — xxx.

    Еmail — xxxs.

    WhatsА1088;1088; — (xxx) xxx-0753.

    Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape