Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6973
-
04-19-26 17:01 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 324DM'd you.
Just DM'd you.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 10:40 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 50She has gotten bigger for sure. I don't know that I'd say bbw but definitely chubby. But she will let you do pretty much anything you want. I fucked her face recently for what must have been close to 45 minutes and she just took it like a champ!
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 23:04 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 856Emma Kotos
I'm sure there are a couple members on here that have fond memories of Emma in her Hartford days. So I'm watching Euphoria on HBO the other night and stopped cold to Google Emma Kotos Euphoria. Sure enough it was her. Her first scene couldn't have been much more than a minute with a fast titty shot (she looked way better before those unnatural balloons) and a girl girl tease. Her second scene was even shorter making out with a thug drug dealer. Third scene dead from an OD foaming from the mouth but awesome booty shot.
-
04-16-26 10:36 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 119Emily
Have anyone seen Emily lately? Is she more like BBW? I know she has been reviewed here previously.
I don't think she has the looks that I go for, but the $ ask is reasonable with open menu. All of which was previously reported.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
-
04-01-26 19:47 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 654She said the same number to me. I, being a cheapskate, said I'd do 150-200. I figure if she would offer a lower number than 700 I'd see where she would go, and if we got close enough, I'd move forward. At least she is consistent.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
I still have two friends who bang me raw for a 60 car date. Another always tries to hustle me for 100-120. Did I mention I'm a cheapskate?
A couple of weeks ago I saw Nicole from Milford. It was okay, no bareback, I did release but I don't think I'd do her again at 250. If she reaches out again, I would offer 150 at most.
-
04-01-26 19:25 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 233She looks like trouble.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 19:14 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 233The photos on her Profile are at least 2 years old. She has not updated a photo on her FB page in about a year and at that time she was starting to look a bit plump.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:27 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 117I tell no lies
Idk when she got anything but I saw her very recently and she was gross. Swim at your own risk but you've been warned.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:20 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katie
When did she get fat and sloppy? Used to just have a bit of meat on her bones. Face was still the best part of her though. Bit of a dead fish.
Originally Posted by MPCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:38 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
I saw her. It was awful. She's really big. Not in a good way like thick or anything. She's fat and sloppy. And her face looks much better in the pics. I strongly advise finding someone else.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:10 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks! This is her profile. She is too far anyways from where I live.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-520a4a9aca0a
-
03-31-26 23:18 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 233Its best not to give out or "expose" your private number upon initial contact or until you fully trust her. If she has already texted you and refuses to continue to use text that can be a red flag.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:00 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 982Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 18:56 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 480Guys, have been communicating with this chick and she only wants to take the communication further on Whatsapp but I don't want to do that as it will expose my private number, I always chat on a Hushed number. Any suggestions?
-
03-31-26 16:06 #6794Banned Member

Posts: 495Correct
Couldn't have said it better myself. Use the force young Jedi.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






