Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37583
-
04-01-26 15:29 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 113Any resources or forums for this area?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:21 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 127MMS is Lily
MMS is Linda's sister Lily.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:17 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 125Niagara Falls
A bit farther but keep going down the road to the Falls. Wayyyyy better then Toronto, cost's less and more "open" services. Plus two big casinos to gamble at between events. Prices are low this time of year also.
Originally Posted by SkillyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:46 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 30London and beyond.
There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.
Originally Posted by RocketDoc
[View Original Post]
IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.
Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.
-
04-01-26 07:35 #36484Regular Member

Posts: 4Table shower
Yes it does.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 17:38 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 51Springwell
Just wondering if Springwell has a table shower or standup shower available?
-
03-31-26 16:15 #36482Regular Member

Posts: 18Great Hands Linda
Went to great hands today. My 3rd time there. Was busy, late lunch break crowd. Drew Linda who I think is the MMS? She is a MILF type.
50 HF and some massaging and interrogation. Been here before? Yeah a couple times. How old are you? (Said My Age). Who massage you last time? Uhhh I think her name was Luna?
On to the quick tease and flip, offer and accept FS for 150. I hand her my preferred rubber with the tip. She strips, grabs wipes and wipes my dick and asshole, and climbs on the table.
She takes her time. Kiss on the cheek, neck, down to sucking each nipple which I love. She lets me finger her while she's going to town. I'm into it so she takes more time there.
Eventually she moves down south. To my pleasant surprises she teases past the dick and tests the waters licking down my balls and eventually tongue punching my fart box. I'm into this and spreading so she takes her time there too.
Eventually she moves up to BBBJ. I'm generally a quick releaser and this build up has been crazy so I ask her slow which she obliges. After a minute or two she grabs the rubber and climbs on top.
She starts slamming her hips down on me which was ok but too much too fast. I pull her in to grind for a while instead. Then back to pound town and shoot in the bag.
She really lets me linger in there until I'm soft. She was flexing on me-- literally she flexed her kegels and laughed at me. I laughed along with her.
Cleaned me up and light massaging until sending me packing.
Asked if Luna was still there, no but new girl. She showed me other girls on the way out. I was post nut and might have misheard but I think Lisa, coco and one more I forget. I think Lisa was skinny / younger.
Great hands is my fav FS in the area.
-
03-31-26 13:02 #36481Senior Member

Posts: 462Use a cover lest you discover.
Man, I know we say to each his own but, ya got to wrap that rascal 😂.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Be safe men.
SN.
-
03-31-26 11:24 #36480Senior Member

Posts: 1467False alarm and false positive, that being said I would still play it safe and get tested and possibly wrap it up.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:51 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 148"some"
Sorry to hear this happened to you, although can't say I'm surprised.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:08 #36478Regular Member

Posts: 18T's Wellness - 9 mile and middlebelt
Anyone have updated info on this spot? Old posts say standard L1 but the images on their Google listing have a standing shower. Thanks.
-
03-30-26 20:41 #36477Senior Member

Posts: 1467PSA, my raw dog veterans. Get tested and stay safe
I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.
Stay safe.
-
03-30-26 17:15 #36476Senior Member

Posts: 50Great Hands
Yes it's true. Just seen new girl Lisa. Just arrived from New York. Very pleasant girl, fairly good English, nice massage, nice petite body, extras all covered, $180.
.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:47 #36475Regular Member

Posts: 18My time
[QUOTE=HeeJunk;7570303]I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off./QUOTE]Interesting. She did say "you come back again" on my way out.
Also forgot to mention the one indicator was she asked my age, which a legit spot would never ask.
-
03-30-26 10:55 #36474Senior Member

Posts: 924My Time
I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




