Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36236

    MMS is Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    Went to great hands today. My 3rd time there. Was busy, late lunch break crowd. Drew Linda who I think is the MMS? She is a MILF type.

    50 HF and some massaging and interrogation. Been here before? Yeah a couple times. How old are you? (Said My Age). Who massage you last time? Uhhh I think her name was Luna?

    On to the quick tease and flip, offer and accept FS for 150. I hand her my preferred rubber with the tip. She strips, grabs wipes and wipes my dick and asshole, and climbs on the table.

    She takes her time. Kiss on the cheek, neck, down to sucking each nipple which I love. She lets me finger her while she's going to town. I'm into it so she takes more time there.

    Eventually she moves down south. To my pleasant surprises she teases past the dick and tests the waters licking down my balls and eventually tongue punching my fart box. I'm into this and spreading so she takes her time there too.

    Eventually she moves up to BBBJ. I'm generally a quick releaser and this build up has been crazy so I ask her slow which she obliges. After a minute or two she grabs the rubber and climbs on top.

    She starts slamming her hips down on me which was ok but too much too fast. I pull her in to grind for a while instead. Then back to pound town and shoot in the bag..
    MMS is Linda's sister Lily.

  2. #36235

    Niagara Falls

    Quote Originally Posted by SkillyDog  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.

    IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.

    Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.
    A bit farther but keep going down the road to the Falls. Wayyyyy better then Toronto, cost's less and more "open" services. Plus two big casinos to gamble at between events. Prices are low this time of year also.

  3. #36234

    London and beyond.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDoc  [View Original Post]
    Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.
    There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.

    IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.

    Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.

  4. #36233

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if Springwell has a table shower or standup shower available?
    Yes it does.

  5. #36232

    Springwell

    Just wondering if Springwell has a table shower or standup shower available?

  6. #36231

    Great Hands Linda

    Went to great hands today. My 3rd time there. Was busy, late lunch break crowd. Drew Linda who I think is the MMS? She is a MILF type.

    50 HF and some massaging and interrogation. Been here before? Yeah a couple times. How old are you? (Said My Age). Who massage you last time? Uhhh I think her name was Luna?

    On to the quick tease and flip, offer and accept FS for 150. I hand her my preferred rubber with the tip. She strips, grabs wipes and wipes my dick and asshole, and climbs on the table.

    She takes her time. Kiss on the cheek, neck, down to sucking each nipple which I love. She lets me finger her while she's going to town. I'm into it so she takes more time there.

    Eventually she moves down south. To my pleasant surprises she teases past the dick and tests the waters licking down my balls and eventually tongue punching my fart box. I'm into this and spreading so she takes her time there too.

    Eventually she moves up to BBBJ. I'm generally a quick releaser and this build up has been crazy so I ask her slow which she obliges. After a minute or two she grabs the rubber and climbs on top.

    She starts slamming her hips down on me which was ok but too much too fast. I pull her in to grind for a while instead. Then back to pound town and shoot in the bag.

    She really lets me linger in there until I'm soft. She was flexing on me-- literally she flexed her kegels and laughed at me. I laughed along with her.

    Cleaned me up and light massaging until sending me packing.

    Asked if Luna was still there, no but new girl. She showed me other girls on the way out. I was post nut and might have misheard but I think Lisa, coco and one more I forget. I think Lisa was skinny / younger.

    Great hands is my fav FS in the area.

  7. #36230

    Use a cover lest you discover.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    False alarm and false positive, that being said I would still play it safe and get tested and possibly wrap it up.
    Man, I know we say to each his own but, ya got to wrap that rascal 😂.

    Be safe men.

    SN.

  8. #36229
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.
    False alarm and false positive, that being said I would still play it safe and get tested and possibly wrap it up.

  9. #36228

    "some"

    Sorry to hear this happened to you, although can't say I'm surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.

  10. #36227

    T's Wellness - 9 mile and middlebelt

    Anyone have updated info on this spot? Old posts say standard L1 but the images on their Google listing have a standing shower. Thanks.

  11. #36226

    PSA, my raw dog veterans. Get tested and stay safe

    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.

  12. #36225

    Great Hands

    Yes it's true. Just seen new girl Lisa. Just arrived from New York. Very pleasant girl, fairly good English, nice massage, nice petite body, extras all covered, $180.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    This time happens to be true! Saw "Ava" briefly today (sadly without my glasses on), and a new girl will arrive tomorrow to replace Luna.
    .

  13. #36224

    My time

    [QUOTE=HeeJunk;7570303]I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off./QUOTE]Interesting. She did say "you come back again" on my way out.

    Also forgot to mention the one indicator was she asked my age, which a legit spot would never ask.

  14. #36223

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.
    I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off.

  15. #36222

    My time. BD

    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape