Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37339
-
04-02-26 11:14 #36244Senior Member

Posts: 1170Pro Body Works, Tuesday, 03-31
So, I decided to venture out to Pro Body Works in Taylor. I got there around 4:30 and it was slow. I paid $80, which is the fee for the hour. For some reason, I can remember the name of the woman that I drew, although I'd seen her a couple of times before. She petite with large breasts Although I know that a HE was the ending, my primary reason for going was the massage.
The massage itself was about 20 minutes or so and then she started the standard, playing with my balls and ass from behind. Before the flop, she whispered in my ear "you take care of me" and I said yes. The HE was a bit rough, although I don't like oil or lotion when I get a massage and she didn't use any, per my request. I'd paid for an hour and in totall, I think it was about that long. After I finished and was getting dressed, I gave her a $40 tip, which I feel is reasonable. While she didn't complain, she didn't look happy either.
The thing that really bothered my was on the way out and along with looking unhappy, she seemed almost disgusted, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Now, whether it's TMI or not, I'm completed shaved, balls to ass, and I'm OCD about hygiene, so it couldn't have been that. Anyway, I don't plan to go back there anytime soon and when I do, I'll ask for someone else.
-
04-01-26 20:46 #36243Senior Member

Posts: 371Which ones are best for Toronto area like downtown, Markham and does BBFS cip dfk msog?
Originally Posted by SkillyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 19:35 #36242Senior Member

Posts: 926Canadian law
This might blow your mind but it is legal to sell sex but not buy it. Pimping, brothels are all illegal. Good news is, there seems to be minimal enforcement.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 18:21 #36241Senior Member

Posts: 465Question
Are all these legal? If so I'm on my way and going to cash out my 401 K. Mm686.
Originally Posted by SkillyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 17:20 #36240Senior Member

Posts: 30Agree.
Totally agree with RamButt. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is huge, which includes Mississauga and Etobicoke / Airport area that has fantastic massage parlors and both in and outcall escorts. Downtown Toronto is best for Escort services. But the surrounding areas outside of downtown have better massage parlor action as well as in and outcall escort services. Just use Google Maps alongside your searches when you orient yourself to where a particular parlor or incall location is. Toronto traffic is insane so I tend to try and monger west and north of the city. North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
Check this massage parlors chain out as just one of dozens of examples of gorgeous women - https://www.steelesroyal.ca/ladies/.
Or if you want imported Asian talent with more PSE services - https://www.theonespa202.com/therapists.
Get a hotel and this is your best outcall agency IMO - https://www.cupidsescorts.ca/escorts/.
Warning. Once you go you will absolutely hate that we have none of this in the USA let alone in the Detroit area.
-
04-01-26 16:53 #36239Senior Member

Posts: 246Terb.cc
Go to terb.cc .That website opens up all of Ontario including the Falls area. You may have to create an account to get full access of everything. I've used that site for years with great results. Toronto is the best, hands down.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:00 #36238Senior Member

Posts: 424Standard finish
No recent experience but has always only been a standard finish place. A standing shower is no indication of additional services simply that some customers ask to shower before or after massage.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:29 #36237Senior Member

Posts: 113Any resources or forums for this area?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:21 #36236Senior Member

Posts: 127MMS is Lily
MMS is Linda's sister Lily.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:17 #36235Senior Member

Posts: 125Niagara Falls
A bit farther but keep going down the road to the Falls. Wayyyyy better then Toronto, cost's less and more "open" services. Plus two big casinos to gamble at between events. Prices are low this time of year also.
Originally Posted by SkillyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:46 #36234Senior Member

Posts: 30London and beyond.
There is nothing in Windsor or Sarnia worth going across the border for, unless you dig into finding an occasional visiting escort from other parts of Canada.
Originally Posted by RocketDoc
[View Original Post]
IMO if you are going to cross the border into Canada, you might as well go the extra hour to London and check out the four parlors in the AdultEA group - www.adultea.ca.
Quite a mixed bag of ladies at these parlors, but is a step up from Detroit, and a stepping stone to the ultimate paradise of debauchery in the Greater Toronto Area if you are willing to drive a bit further east. That whole world of amazing women in parlors and escort services can be reviewed here - www.terb.cc.
-
04-01-26 07:35 #36233Regular Member

Posts: 4Table shower
Yes it does.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 17:38 #36232Senior Member

Posts: 51Springwell
Just wondering if Springwell has a table shower or standup shower available?
-
03-31-26 16:15 #36231Regular Member

Posts: 18Great Hands Linda
Went to great hands today. My 3rd time there. Was busy, late lunch break crowd. Drew Linda who I think is the MMS? She is a MILF type.
50 HF and some massaging and interrogation. Been here before? Yeah a couple times. How old are you? (Said My Age). Who massage you last time? Uhhh I think her name was Luna?
On to the quick tease and flip, offer and accept FS for 150. I hand her my preferred rubber with the tip. She strips, grabs wipes and wipes my dick and asshole, and climbs on the table.
She takes her time. Kiss on the cheek, neck, down to sucking each nipple which I love. She lets me finger her while she's going to town. I'm into it so she takes more time there.
Eventually she moves down south. To my pleasant surprises she teases past the dick and tests the waters licking down my balls and eventually tongue punching my fart box. I'm into this and spreading so she takes her time there too.
Eventually she moves up to BBBJ. I'm generally a quick releaser and this build up has been crazy so I ask her slow which she obliges. After a minute or two she grabs the rubber and climbs on top.
She starts slamming her hips down on me which was ok but too much too fast. I pull her in to grind for a while instead. Then back to pound town and shoot in the bag.
She really lets me linger in there until I'm soft. She was flexing on me-- literally she flexed her kegels and laughed at me. I laughed along with her.
Cleaned me up and light massaging until sending me packing.
Asked if Luna was still there, no but new girl. She showed me other girls on the way out. I was post nut and might have misheard but I think Lisa, coco and one more I forget. I think Lisa was skinny / younger.
Great hands is my fav FS in the area.
-
03-31-26 13:02 #36230Senior Member

Posts: 462Use a cover lest you discover.
Man, I know we say to each his own but, ya got to wrap that rascal 😂.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Be safe men.
SN.









Reply With Quote





