Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5404

    Sarah. Anyone connect with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.

  2. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.
    I'd love some more details. Message sent.

  3. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.
    Sent you a DM.

  4. #5401

    Dakota

    Any intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-aafac0dace82.

    Was quick to text and easy to talk to. Suppose to meet up this week in Greenville.

  5. #5400

    Referring Jasmin

    When I returned to SA last December after a 2 year hiatus she favorited me and I was seeing her weekly for awhile, now that I am seeing several I only do a hotel date with her about once a month. She gave up on the site 2 months ago, maybe because she doesn't have a car or maybe because of rude guys. She is definitely not a pro, but she works in food service and rents an apt in durham with a roommate. I was a bit surprised (flattered actually) when she asked me if I could refer a good guy (like me) to her for sugardates. Black bi female, 23,110 lbs, 5'1", very bright. 300 CFS, 350 BBFS (but no CIP). A bit inexperienced but does a good CIM. DM for extra details.

  6. #5399
    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine, wondering if TGTBT:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-28ecf736dd2e

    Also wondering if my TGTBT meter is totally screwed up these days. Not super fat, not super old. Can't be real.
    Pics look fake to me. Just sayin'.

  7. #5398

  8. #5397

    Jasmine anyone?

    Jasmine, wondering if TGTBT:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-28ecf736dd2e

    Also wondering if my TGTBT meter is totally screwed up these days. Not super fat, not super old. Can't be real.

  9. #5396

    Ashley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-61bee2e2e4b5

    Hey all, anyone have any luck making contact with Ashley? She favorited me then went silent.

  10. #5395

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you ever meet this one? Her communication is pretty sporadic and she ghosted me once when we were supposed to meet. I'm debating if it's worth the effort to keep chasing her.
    My experience was similar to yours, so I gave up on her.

  11. #5394
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting up with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-5756644eaae0.

    Any intel?
    Did any of you ever meet this one? Her communication is pretty sporadic and she ghosted me once when we were supposed to meet. I'm debating if it's worth the effort to keep chasing her.

  12. #5393

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    She was trying to lecture me and sent me some nonsense message so I was like hell no. Cut the conversation off.
    She's got more profiles on more sites than literally anyone else in the game in this area. Early on, I once messaged her by accident, forgetting I'd already done so on an earlier account 6 months before. She read me the riot act for not remembering her (we never met, I'd just sent her a message and briefly talked, determining she was too expensive). She's since messaged my profile as if we'd never spoken on three of her new accounts. I'm tempted to point out that SHE clearly didn't remember ME, but I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

  13. #5392
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She will accept 5 bills.
    She was trying to lecture me and sent me some nonsense message so I was like hell no. Cut the conversation off.

  14. #5391

    Petitej8824

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Alright now that my visit to Raleigh is coming to an end. I just wanted to contribute to what I've gotten into. Got to try Hazel and Jordyn for massages (DM me for details).

    I've got a pretty good rotation going with 5 girls back home, so wanted to see what the SB scene is like here. Someone said it right, stay away from the college age girls. Lets start with this one.

    Wanted 1 K said thank you and moved on, wasn't worth my time to continue chatting.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d19d6bd165d969

    $$ for BBFS in the backseat of my truck in Wally parking lot. Cute face, little chubby but wasn't bad. Had a tight kitty. I think the picks are outdated. She's thicker in person. It was dark and the kitty felt good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2

    Never got a chance to meet up with this one. I decide to do a massage visit with Jordyn instead with all the raving reviews on her. You can DM me for details on that. My mistake for not seeing this SB. $$ for couple hrs of play time with pretty open menu all holes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d6956de140fc13

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4b6842e8b6ef6d

    Scammer, wanted half the funds up front before even meeting. Gave a lame excuse she needed money.

    Enjoyed the stay, till next time mongers!
    She will accept 5 bills.

  15. #5390

    Rhiannon

    This girl is quite sweet:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-57fb30df913a

    DTF, CFS, BBBJ, 300, cannot host. Pictures are accurate. Weekend availability seems to be limited but no problems finding a time slot on a weekday evening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape