Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 33433
-
04-01-26 10:54 #32878Senior Member

Posts: 537Cierra. Pleasantly surprised
I've heard a lot of good reviews about Cierra in the last year or so but never met her because, while pretty, she's not my usual preference type. I couldn't get any other responses that day, and then 1 delay-then-ghost, and decided to try.
Relatively speaking she was VERY fast to respond. Our communication styles, at least in my opinion, clashed a bit but once I realized that she's a professional woman and not our typical junkies I understood and respected that she's no-nonsense.
Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. She was so nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She's interactive and sexual, not just lying there and taking it looking at the wall. She was conversational and completely with it, no indications of use. She owns her own business as well so this is something she does on the side.
Compared to some of the trolls around the Cincinnati market, this is the kind of girl we need at a rate we need.
She's not a 28 yr old spinner at all but she's also not a ragged hag by ANY means.
I wish I'd partaken sooner. She's pretty far away from me (Hamilton) so it'll be a "sometimes thing" but I've got to recommend her.
I know this may sound over-the-top but I'm actually really surprised by the experience and had to share.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...475/5132627403
-
04-01-26 09:47 #32877Senior Member

Posts: 55Sure. Sorry for wanting more to a review than "Nyeh! I didn't like her!" People are allowed to request more information in a review, my dude. This is literally a review forum. Calling out bad reviews is part of it.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:32 #32876Regular Member

Posts: 13Not as good
I reached out to her a couple times and she ghosted me. After the 3rd time I should have said no but I was in need haha it wasn't a great experience, used to be way better. She just didn't want to do anything, "I'm tired". I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 13:10 #32875Senior Member

Posts: 195OK toft team, comms were ok, lives in the shelter place across from the ucan spay clinic. Agreed to. 80 for a qv. Got there after she initially sent me to wrong address at camp wash. Not worth, looks like crap. Downgraded to head. It was barely ok. Tits still look decent but she is definitely using. I would not recommend unless you are really desperate for pussy. DO NOT Recommend. Basically a street walker at this point.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 11:06 #32874Senior Member

Posts: 384If you could bring back one of the best of the best what one you pick.
Originally Posted by WrongWay0566
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:55 #32873Senior Member

Posts: 384I meet her a few times a couple years ago when she was in the Mason are only problem was her getting a room. But service was good.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 08:36 #32872Senior Member

Posts: 346Izzy
I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 06:10 #32871Senior Member

Posts: 192And you got feedback. Go fafo and come back and tell your story.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:17 #32870Senior Member

Posts: 288Izzy
See! Every single half way decent looking ad is something wrong. It has become laughable what the market has turned into in this area the last couple of years. WhoTF is paying these nasty bitches? Whoever you are, STOP IT! Hell, I'm horny as the next guy, but I haven't spent a dime on any of the garbage advertising around here. Thanks for the heads up Nate, because I would probably have hit her up. She looks good.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:49 #32869Senior Member

Posts: 150Another rinser
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...c/033211136789
Thought I would give this one a try. Normal out call jargon, where are you located, gave her a fake address nearby, then of course she was very close. Then ask for 50% upfront figured she was a scam, so I said since you're so close how about I just come to you? She had ask for 50% deposit through chime which I didn't have chime, got her to send me a Venmo then I told her that one didn't work so she sent another Venmo. Guys don't waste your time, I'll probably get someone from the Mexican cartel, threatening my life in a few minutes, LOL.
She is asking 180 for half and 350 for whole hour if anyone wants to take the chance.
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/204673359 This one is 250 for the half with a 69 deposit also.
-
03-30-26 09:44 #32868Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes, because that's what review and discussion boards are for: not actually reviewing or discussing.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 07:32 #32867Senior Member

Posts: 242Kimmi Kandy
Has anyone seen Kimmi recently, specifically at her new apartment? The new photos and videos look good. Just curious how things are currently and with the new spot in OTR. I appreciate any info. Feel free do DM or comment.
-
03-29-26 15:49 #32866Senior Member

Posts: 122Distinguished, more like disappointment
Set up a date with her, comms were good, no issues until it was time to meet then ghost town. She goes by Izzy, maybe it was just me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/412661509176
-
03-29-26 13:37 #32865Senior Member

Posts: 52Cincinnati has gone downhill
I miss the EE days. 98% of all out there now are bottom of the barrel women I would not touch with the 10 foot pole so I wait patiently maybe someday things will change.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 18:57 #32864Senior Member

Posts: 288Bravo!
SPOT ON brother! I've been searching for a GOTO Sugar since I lost Joseline almost 4 years ago now, so I'm horny as the next bastard. I have plenty of funds, but damned if I'm spending ANY of it on the current crop that I'm seeing around here, and YES, it absolutely is the buyers fault.
P.S. - anyone who has a UTR in the Cincy-Dayton corridor, and she's looking for another good "daddy", hit me with some info. I ain't above begging at this point LOL.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





