Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32644

    Distinguished, more like disappointment

    Set up a date with her, comms were good, no issues until it was time to meet then ghost town. She goes by Izzy, maybe it was just me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/412661509176

  2. #32643

    Cincinnati has gone downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    SPOT ON brother! I've been searching for a GOTO Sugar since I lost Joseline almost 4 years ago now, so I'm horny as the next bastard. I have plenty of funds, but damned if I'm spending ANY of it on the current crop that I'm seeing around here, and YES, it absolutely is the buyers fault.

    P.S. - anyone who has a UTR in the Cincy-Dayton corridor, and she's looking for another good "daddy", hit me with some info. I ain't above begging at this point LOL.
    I miss the EE days. 98% of all out there now are bottom of the barrel women I would not touch with the 10 foot pole so I wait patiently maybe someday things will change.

  3. #32642

    Bravo!

    SPOT ON brother! I've been searching for a GOTO Sugar since I lost Joseline almost 4 years ago now, so I'm horny as the next bastard. I have plenty of funds, but damned if I'm spending ANY of it on the current crop that I'm seeing around here, and YES, it absolutely is the buyers fault.

    P.S. - anyone who has a UTR in the Cincy-Dayton corridor, and she's looking for another good "daddy", hit me with some info. I ain't above begging at this point LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    Seems like everything that is available now needs to back a little bit further away from the table. They are either wasted away to nothing and strung out. Or a half cousin to Fiona at the cincinati zoo both in looks and girth. I ain't saying these girls are big. I'm just saying it's as easy to jump over top of them as It is to go around them. I don't understand why somebody that's 5 foot three and 250 pounds and wants to just lay there thinks they should get a model $$ Well, the reason is is we keep paying it? It's all about supply and demand. Now they're supplying less and wanting more and we're willing to go along with it.

  4. #32641
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    You'd be more convincing if you actually told people what happened.
    Dude, if you need convincing then give her a call and FAFO.

  5. #32640

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Shit man, even Tryst has sunk to all-time low levels the last couple of years. Seems like it's either GPS hotties charging $800+ or sweat hog tweakers.
    Seems like everything that is available now needs to back a little bit further away from the table. They are either wasted away to nothing and strung out. Or a half cousin to Fiona at the cincinati zoo both in looks and girth. I ain't saying these girls are big. I'm just saying it's as easy to jump over top of them as It is to go around them. I don't understand why somebody that's 5 foot three and 250 pounds and wants to just lay there thinks they should get a model $$ Well, the reason is is we keep paying it? It's all about supply and demand. Now they're supplying less and wanting more and we're willing to go along with it.

  6. #32639
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdhf92  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me back when she was in Western hills. Don't do it.
    You'd be more convincing if you actually told people what happened.

  7. #32638

    Tryst taste.

    Shit man, even Tryst has sunk to all-time low levels the last couple of years. Seems like it's either GPS hotties charging $800+ or sweat hog tweakers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Have to have Tryst taste on a SkipTheGames budget.

  8. #32637

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!
    Have to have Tryst taste on a SkipTheGames budget.

  9. #32636
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!
    Awful just awful, either would have to pay me, a lot and I still don't know if I could do it, this hhobby has definitely seen it's better days and I don't see it getting any better.

    Only good thing is it sure saves a lot of cash.

  10. #32635
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
    She robbed me back when she was in Western hills. Don't do it.

  11. #32634
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
    She robbed me back when she was in western hills. Don't do it.

  12. #32633

    Harrison Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954

    Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!

  13. #32632

    Curious about this one, any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954

    Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?

  14. #32631

    Sheesh

    I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?

    BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354

    Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.

  15. #32630

    Any luck with these?

    I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?

    BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354.

    Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape