Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 33199
-
03-29-26 13:37 #32644Senior Member

Posts: 52Cincinnati has gone downhill
I miss the EE days. 98% of all out there now are bottom of the barrel women I would not touch with the 10 foot pole so I wait patiently maybe someday things will change.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 18:57 #32643Senior Member

Posts: 288Bravo!
SPOT ON brother! I've been searching for a GOTO Sugar since I lost Joseline almost 4 years ago now, so I'm horny as the next bastard. I have plenty of funds, but damned if I'm spending ANY of it on the current crop that I'm seeing around here, and YES, it absolutely is the buyers fault.
P.S. - anyone who has a UTR in the Cincy-Dayton corridor, and she's looking for another good "daddy", hit me with some info. I ain't above begging at this point LOL.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 10:57 #32642Senior Member

Posts: 192Dude, if you need convincing then give her a call and FAFO.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 09:59 #32641Senior Member

Posts: 97Lol
Seems like everything that is available now needs to back a little bit further away from the table. They are either wasted away to nothing and strung out. Or a half cousin to Fiona at the cincinati zoo both in looks and girth. I ain't saying these girls are big. I'm just saying it's as easy to jump over top of them as It is to go around them. I don't understand why somebody that's 5 foot three and 250 pounds and wants to just lay there thinks they should get a model $$ Well, the reason is is we keep paying it? It's all about supply and demand. Now they're supplying less and wanting more and we're willing to go along with it.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 17:34 #32640Senior Member

Posts: 55You'd be more convincing if you actually told people what happened.
Originally Posted by Jdhf92
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 15:38 #32639Senior Member

Posts: 288Tryst taste.
Shit man, even Tryst has sunk to all-time low levels the last couple of years. Seems like it's either GPS hotties charging $800+ or sweat hog tweakers.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 08:52 #32638Senior Member

Posts: 169Ymmv
Have to have Tryst taste on a SkipTheGames budget.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 06:17 #32637Senior Member

Posts: 353Awful just awful, either would have to pay me, a lot and I still don't know if I could do it, this hhobby has definitely seen it's better days and I don't see it getting any better.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Only good thing is it sure saves a lot of cash.
-
03-25-26 21:33 #32636Regular Member

Posts: 4She robbed me back when she was in Western hills. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 21:15 #32635Regular Member

Posts: 4She robbed me back when she was in western hills. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:08 #32634Senior Member

Posts: 225Harrison Lady
Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:18 #32633Senior Member

Posts: 195Curious about this one, any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954
Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?
-
03-25-26 13:51 #32632Senior Member

Posts: 288Sheesh
I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 12:36 #32631Senior Member

Posts: 169Any luck with these?
I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?
BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354.
Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.
-
03-25-26 10:32 #32630Regular Member

Posts: 13Any recommendations for Downtown Cinci?
Akron-based monger here who will be staying downtown Cinci next month. Any suggestions for a reliable provider who does hotel outcall there? Thanks for the assist!











Reply With Quote



