Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2228 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 33413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32858
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
    She robbed me back when she was in Western hills. Don't do it.

  2. #32857
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
    She robbed me back when she was in western hills. Don't do it.

  3. #32856

    Harrison Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954

    Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?
    Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!

  4. #32855

    Curious about this one, any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954

    Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?

  5. #32854

    Sheesh

    I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?

    BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354

    Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.

  6. #32853

    Any luck with these?

    I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?

    BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354.

    Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.

  7. #32852

    Any recommendations for Downtown Cinci?

    Akron-based monger here who will be staying downtown Cinci next month. Any suggestions for a reliable provider who does hotel outcall there? Thanks for the assist!

  8. #32851
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    No keys were lost babe, unless this is metaphor.

    Oxoxox.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find your keys?
    .

  9. #32850

    Cynn

    Thanks for the informative review, very appreciated. She looks very sexy and has a nice body. My problem with her is it is stated NO bbj, deal breaker! SMFH.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekeDeke41  [View Original Post]
    Got a change to meet with Cynn (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204244342).

    Communication was decent. Messaged her a few hours before to get details and then followed up 30 minutes ahead. Ad lists video verification but she didn't have me do that. YMMV. Incall at a No-Tell in Sharonville. I know a lot of members have that on do-not-fly, but I've found I just got to do a bit more research before seeing anyone around there. She cycles between here, Toledo, and Detroit every couple weeks from what I can tell.

    The meet itself was great. Opted for a short and sweet QV. Ass was amazing and bubbly. She knows how to throw it back. Head game was on point and she had the stamina to keep at it. Tight as I could want and didn't watch the clock. I wouldn't be surprised if we ran a little over on time. If you're a tits guy, she's probably not the one for you, but otherwise a good deal for the price.

    ZD.

  10. #32849

    Cynn

    Got a change to meet with Cynn (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204244342).

    Communication was decent. Messaged her a few hours before to get details and then followed up 30 minutes ahead. Ad lists video verification but she didn't have me do that. YMMV. Incall at a No-Tell in Sharonville. I know a lot of members have that on do-not-fly, but I've found I just got to do a bit more research before seeing anyone around there. She cycles between here, Toledo, and Detroit every couple weeks from what I can tell.

    The meet itself was great. Opted for a short and sweet QV. Ass was amazing and bubbly. She knows how to throw it back. Head game was on point and she had the stamina to keep at it. Tight as I could want and didn't watch the clock. I wouldn't be surprised if we ran a little over on time. If you're a tits guy, she's probably not the one for you, but otherwise a good deal for the price.

    ZD.

  11. #32848

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
    I've seen her twice, once in September and November. In September she had just started posting, acted like a newby was nervous seemed inexperienced, though I read later that she was a returning pro. In November she acted like a pro, though she was probably 15 lb lighter, and a habit seemed to be the reason. I thought she was very attractive, performance was lack luster, she was very nice and I felt safe. Both times the kitty was extremely tight so I will probably repeat at some point. YMMV, when she was posting in the fall she posted once a day almost every day, I read that she was in treatment at the beginning of the year, then randomly posted every 2-3 weeks, so I'm not sure it's actually her putting up the ads.

  12. #32847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Debra Hollander Info Request

    Gents, Fellow Savages -

    One of Tryst's mature traveling entertainers, Debra Hollander, will be visiting Cincinnati tomorrow (Tuesday). I've been wanting to see her for awhile but schedules didn't align. Tomorrow, I plan to change that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

    Debra discourages reviews and I am not planning to break her trust. What I would like to know is whether any of you fellas have seen her and would be willing to share your impressions and/or tips via DM?

    Thanks in advance.
    Slam.

  13. #32846

    Full time job

    Doesn't it feel like a full time job trying to get these girls to respond to a text or a phone call?? Or even showing up for outcall?? I know it hard to get the girls to come to you but it is ridiculous!!

  14. #32845

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
    I hate to see this disappointing review on Cameron. I have been interested in seeing her since she's been on my radar for some time but I'll have to pass now. If you actually pay attention to photos she's posted it almost looks as thought you can see her slowly go down hill. ; (.

    Luv.

  15. #32844

    Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
    Kayla or Katie, She looks delicious. Please report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape